coop
SEOPS

Re: WK8 Portsmouth West - Valley

Post by coop »

West 42
Valley 20
Final

Congrats to West. Good team, good win!

West tacked one on late making it a little more Valley kept it within a few scores most the game. Valley played hard, competed. Very proud of that group tonight!

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

We F*****g fought tonight. Like a proud program always does with their backs against the wall.
So proud of Valley tonight. All you people who might doubt the kids’ heart or the coaching staff?? Well. Go ahead. I doubt you were even there. If you were, then you saw guys being challenged and stepping Up.
Very proud of the effort against a very good West team.
Keep fighting.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Giving up 62 combined to Waverly and Valley doesn’t bode well for Wests chance at winning the conference

Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Post by Lovehoops1 »

The penalties geeesh sloppy and uncalled for

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

First, props to Valley for fighting hard. They took it on the chin last week, and they could have easily folded in and gave up on the season. They played hard and should be proud.

Another W on the year, but I wish I was leaving the stadium feeling happier. Yet again we start off blazing hot, and step off the pedal. Once again, a team finds a groove moving the ball through the air. Giving up scores that should not happen. We dropped interceptions, blew coverages, and so many penalties.

At times we look so good. But we have got to clean up these little things if we want a shot at the gold ball. The spurts we have are just so hot or cold. It better be all hot when Burg comes to town, this won't be enough. Go Siders. 7-1 doesn't sound bad

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
footballfan123
Waterboy

Post by footballfan123 »

Akin Fraturiyele wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:39 am West Portsmouth is the best team in the SOC west wins by 50. I heard Noah Rickards is going to be the main WR target tonight, I do not think any DB in the SOC stands a chance against him
West Portsmouth is the best in the SOC??? Wheelersburg will beat West by 5 scores

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Congrats to west on the win.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Return to “Football”