FAC 2023

go court house
Freshman Team

Re: FAC 2023

Post by go court house »

Bluelion2816 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:10 pm
Tigernation2021 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:06 pm
Bluelion2816 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:32 am

They are doing NOTHING... my son's final year and trying to earn a scholarship and nobody's lifting, throwing, defending, nothing. Typically when a coach takes over a job he is excited and ready to grab the bull by the horns. This bull is running away and nobody is in sight. My kid has tried to get players to workout together with no involvement of the coaching staff, kids want it more than the coaches....sad.
Sounds like a soon to be Miami Trace player, just saying.
Honestly it is up for serious consideration....
Then take him elsewhere. I can assure you they have coaches in the weight room. There is only so much they can do right now. There has been over 30 kids in the weight room all week. You obviously do not have a clue what you are talking about. and if you are so concerned about what is going on, then go and talk to coach Everson. He is very approachable and will make time for you. You also have to remember that until the end of the school year he is under contract at Marysville to teach. He cant be in town until later in the evening. He is changing the program, its a good thing. I have already seen his coaching staff working, last night Coach Everson was working the concession stand at the High school baseball game. He is committed!!!

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

Jackson is probably the favorite but Chillicothe always gives jackson a tough game. Courthouse always has great athletes. Every year Miami trace is always a league game I keep my eye on because they’ve had teams in the past that have given us tough games. Hillsboro and McClain still seem to be on the come up.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Jackson should be your winner but they’ll have some developing to do early on. Seems like WCH has landed some Chillicothe players that will help with their losses. MT agree with you they seem to be right there and returning the QB and Guess at WR is big that one should be a good game. Don’t be surprised if MT pushes for that 2 spot

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

Jackson will be hard to handle in the FAC. Might get a playoff win or two as well.

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

With mandatory practices right around the corner, how are the FAC teams looking this summer? Anyone been to a 7-7?

CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

What's the word on how the last scrimmages went last night?

Return to “Football”