TVC Ohio to amend membership rules

*D1*
Freshman Team

Re: TVC Ohio to amend membership rules

Post by *D1* »

hawkeyepierce wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:22 am
Tom Smyth wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:00 pm
hawkeyepierce wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:09 pm I was turf man at one point in my life, but now, there are numerous significant studies that turf is the reason for the rise in ACL and general knee injuries that we are seeing today. So, I am no longer a fan. Sorry. Not sorry.
Curious, would you mind sharing the link to one of those studies. I’d love to see the research on this. TIA.
Here is a study from May of 2022

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... %20players.

Also, back in May, I believe, HBO Real Sports had a great segment on the turf debate

https://www.hbo.com/real-sports-with-br ... l-may-2023
Have there been any studies done about injuries caused by playing in a cow pasture? Or a swamp?

I know, I was D1 fellas
OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:51 pm NO

just wonder why I waste my time with this site anymore
PREACH!!!! Why the mods have allowed this nonsense to continue is beyond me. This is why I hardly ever get on this site anymore.

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

OVC wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:43 pm
MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:51 pm NO

just wonder why I waste my time with this site anymore
PREACH!!!! Why the mods have allowed this nonsense to continue is beyond me. This is why I hardly ever get on this site anymore.
Boohooing again I see. If the mods deleted all the threads you weenies want them to there wouldn’t be anything to read on here. I don’t like anything you post either but I’m not crying about it and asking for it to get deleted. SMDH

I know, I was D1 fellas

Return to “Football”