Week 10: Nelsonville-York (9-0) at Athens (9-0)

Simple poll: Who wins the game?

Total votes: 0

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Re: Week 10: Nelsonville-York (9-0) at Athens (9-0)

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I hope the TVC permanently schedules the NY/Athens game for Week 10 every year. This years game and the close scores from the past few years show us that this is THE game for each team to play in Week 10 in the TVC.

This was always a rivalry game, but I think its safe to say that this is now the number one rivalry game for each school. There is no better place on the schedule for this game than the last game of the regular season.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

BIGHITSINC wrote:WELL, THEN JUST BEFORE KICKOFF, COME TO THE MIDDLE OF THE NY STANDS, AND YELL "HEY I'M WITNESS PROTECTION" AN YOU WILL BE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS.

Cool! Thanks! :lol:

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

WitnessProtection wrote:
BIGHITSINC wrote:WELL, THEN JUST BEFORE KICKOFF, COME TO THE MIDDLE OF THE NY STANDS, AND YELL "HEY I'M WITNESS PROTECTION" AN YOU WILL BE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS.

Cool! Thanks! :lol:

HEY NO PROB. THERE BUB. AND NO NEED TO WORRY BOUT BREAKFAST EITHER. NY'S GOT YOUR BACK...

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Number of boys should matter. We all know that. That is why we have divisions. Some just do not want to admit that. Kind of putting the blame on the boys in the school for losses to smaller schools IMO. As has been posted on here a million times, if the coaching is equal over an extended period of time, the larger schools will win most of the games. Not the case with NY v. Athens. NY wins most of the time over recent years. Tells me they have superior coaching, and a better program. Unless you want to blame it on the boys in the school I guess.

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

SSSHHHHH, 93BULLFROG IS STILL THINKING

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

Pre-sale tickets will be available from 5 to 7 tonight in the ticket booth at Boston Field and again tomorrow in the NY athletic office from 7:30 to noon.

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

I GOTTA GO HOME NOW AND TAKE MY MEDS THANX GUYS FOR ALL THE FUNNIN AROUND . GONNA BE A GREAT GAME ON FRIDAY. AND REMEMBER WHAT FREDDIE GIBSON SAID ON CHANNEL 15.
"THIS GAME IS GONNA BE DECIDED ON THE FIELD,,, NOT SOME WEBPAGE LIKE SOUTHEASTERN OHIO PREPS"

BY JOVE I THINK HE'S GOT IT.......

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

BIGHITSINC wrote:I GOTTA GO HOME NOW AND TAKE MY MEDS THANX GUYS FOR ALL THE FUNNIN AROUND . GONNA BE A GREAT GAME ON FRIDAY. AND REMEMBER WHAT FREDDIE GIBSON SAID ON CHANNEL 15.
"THIS GAME IS GONNA BE DECIDED ON THE FIELD,,, NOT SOME WEBPAGE LIKE SOUTHEASTERN OHIO PREPS"

Yes Gibby is quick to point out the silliness of this site, but he sure is on here a lot. :oops:

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

Heavy D wrote:
BIGHITSINC wrote:I GOTTA GO HOME NOW AND TAKE MY MEDS THANX GUYS FOR ALL THE FUNNIN AROUND . GONNA BE A GREAT GAME ON FRIDAY. AND REMEMBER WHAT FREDDIE GIBSON SAID ON CHANNEL 15.

Yes Gibby is quick to point out the silliness of this site, but he sure is on here a lot. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NYFan54
Varsity

Post by NYFan54 »

Here's another little piece by Griron Glory -

http://woub.org/2011/10/27/storybook-sh ... battle-all

I'm absolutely disgusted I can't be there to watch this!!!!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Heavy D wrote:

Uh, definitly wrong on that - he barely posts ... Since 2005 he's posted just over 600 times (half of those is probably informational stuff during baseball season - the other half are scores, especially during basketball season) ... I think your are mistaken heavy D on Coach Gibson's user name.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

I know what his user name is. And just because he doesn't post, doesn't mean he isn't on the site. He talks about it on the air all the time. He even refers to posts that are made on here, and those who make the posts. So he is either on here a lot, or someone tells him what is being posted on here. Either way, he spends a lot of time talking about this site, and it is usually negative.

ButterFingers
Riding the Bench

Post by ButterFingers »

I think he has multiple user names, in which he keeps all but one a secret.

:122246

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

ButterFingers wrote:I think he has multiple user names, in which he keeps all but one a secret.

:idea:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

BACK TO 'THE GAME' ...

27 HOURS AND COUNTING.

With the temperature expected in the low 30's - what is the over/under on the number of Carhart jackets seen tomorrow night? I mean, this is a game between two Athens County teams - I'm gonna say the over/under is set around 1,700 Carharts.

:mrgreen:

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

93Bulldog wrote:BACK TO 'THE GAME' ...

27 HOURS AND COUNTING.

With the temperature expected in the low 30's - what is the over/under on the number of Carhart jackets seen tomorrow night? I mean, this is a game between two Athens County teams - I'm gonna say the over/under is set around 1,700 Carharts.

The poop that will again be undoubtedly running down someone's leg will be mighty cold by games end with temps that low. I just hope he wears dark pants :mrgreen:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

93Bulldog wrote:BACK TO 'THE GAME' ...

27 HOURS AND COUNTING.

Numbers-wise, there will be more Carharts at the NY vs. Athens game. Percentage-wise, there will be far more Carharts at the Trimble vs. Federal Hocking game! :shock:

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Heavy D wrote:
ButterFingers wrote:I think he has multiple user names, in which he keeps all but one a secret.

:idea:
Or he could be Maxwell Smart lol Good Luck Buckeyes Take that win and Start that march to the State championship.
I have faith in ya.

nybucksgrad06
JV Team

Post by nybucksgrad06 »

I Heard the gates open up at 4:30pm.....is there any truth to that anyone??????

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

nybucksgrad06 wrote:I Heard the gates open up at 4:30pm.....is there any truth to that anyone??????
I have been told the same.

Return to “Football”