Ashland (4-0) @ Ironton (3-0)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

I-town-90
Freshman Team

Re: Ashland (4-0) @ Ironton (3-0)

Post by I-town-90 »

Johnny Quest wrote:Ashland has their way with the tigers 28-7.

I don't guess 28-7 is bad though maybe?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: IRONTON vs ASHLAND

Post by kantuckyII »

ManitouDan wrote:ashland can't beat them bad enough to satisfy me. hope they drill them good. MD

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Excuse me - what derogatory, belittling, or insulting thing did I ever say about any Ironton opponent? That's exactly what I was OBJECTING to. I do game updates to the best of my typing ability based on the WIRO radio broadcasts. Of course, I'm PRO Ironton Fighting Tigers, but I don't ever ridicule the opposing team let alone the Ironton Fighting Tigers. So what do you want ME to shut up about?

I-town-90
Freshman Team

Post by I-town-90 »

BABYFACE wrote:

MR. KANTUCKYII.

can YOU please SHOW me ON this THREAD WHERE ANYONE SAID ASHLAND WAS GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE TIGERS?
If you want to call out kantucky for stating "everyone" in a broad way, than I think I am going to go ahead and point out that you used the term "ANYONE". Well, I gave you three and evidently that did not qualify as "ANYONE".

Sorry, I tried. Just don't be so bitter about that Tomcat Butt-whooping. You can try again next year. You guys are now an amazing 4-29 vs. Lutz now. Nice job.

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

As a life long Ironton Fighting TIGER fan I know first hand what kind of ridiculing we would have taken had the Tomcats beat the TIGERS. Now when some TIGER fans gloat after a big win it is just because we are proud of our team.

The TIGERS have a big bullseye on them all the time. Thousands of people just wait for them to lose just so they can rub it in our faces. Most of it is all in fun, but sadly some people take it way to seriously.

I am happy that we have a tri-state full of good football teams that provide great competition. Everyone is proud of their own team and rightly so but we have to remember that these are kids. We should keep our attitudes in check. Win and lose graciously.

Now having said that, everyone in this great United States should love the greatest high school football team in this nation, YOUR IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS GO!
Last edited by Tiger Man on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

I thought you would like that (lol) :mrgreen: :122245

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Ive never taken pleasure in beating them Tigers :mrgreen:

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

that could have been the best defensive game i have ever seen ironton play!! the 3 5 3 had hunter running for his life !! pressure pressure pressure what fun to watch the opposing qb running for his life

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

biggdowgg wrote:Ive never taken pleasure in beating them Tigers :mrgreen:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

FIDO wrote:
Tiger Man wrote:

Now having said that, everyone in this great United States should love the greatest high school footbal team in this nation, YOUR IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS!!!!!!!!GO TIGERS GO!

You must have been at the watering hole with my favorite TIGER!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I cant get TigerMan to belly up at the watering hole so I know it is not the jungle juice making him talk like that..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

I could not keep up with that crew. I would be wobbling in my shoes long before they would :lol: :mrgreen: 8)

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

BABYFACE wrote:still out of 6 pages, not close to EVERYONE as you said, was that the post that got you riled up, mr picture taker?

when a small percentage of people post, dont make it out to be EVERYONE.
take it from one of your very own,MR. CAGLEWIS and shut up,and keep your mouth shut, if you have nothing good to say, its kids you are talking about
You have to be just one of these people that like to get on here and stir things up and get arguments going. I mean this is just ridiculous. Obviously you've only made 20 posts on this site so you don't know the people on this site. So you need to be a little more respectful of people and their opinions that have been on here much longer than you have.

Return to “Football”