Re: 2021 Wheelersburg Pirates

Post by artisgilmore »

You wish. :lol:

piratefan3
Waterboy

Post by piratefan3 »

artisgilmore wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:44 pm You wish. :lol:
I would rather not have a coach that loses 2 state championships in a row and takes his coaching headset off during the 3rd quarter of one of these said championship games.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:27 am
SiderBlood wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:48 pm
SpeedKillz wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:40 pm

Try explaining logic and science and caring about others to appalachian spreadnecks. Lol

Logic isnt high up on the priority list lol.
I'm not so sure what your obsession is with politics and health science, but this isn't really a place for it. I have read a number of your posts on several topics and somewhere and some how you always bring up voting and intelligence. I'm judging and going off on a limb here, but after reading your rambling incoherent rants, I don't think you are one of the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree either. Kind of come off as a crying snowflake yourself.
"I'm not sure what your obsession with reality is but its way outta line. We only spread baseless concocted rumor w absolutely no receipts here!!!"

😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡
That's basically what a high school football forum is for. If you aren't prepared for that, then you shouldn't get on. Go jump on a CNN fake news Facebook post and argue your little heart out in the comments if it makes you feel better about yourself.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

piratefan3 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:42 pm

I'm not so sure what your obsession is with politics and health science, but this isn't really a place for it. I have read a number of your posts on several topics and somewhere and some how you always bring up voting and intelligence. I'm judging and going off on a limb here, but after reading your rambling incoherent rants, I don't think you are one of the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree either. Kind of come off as a crying snowflake yourself.
"I'm not sure what your obsession with reality is but its way outta line. We only spread baseless concocted rumor w absolutely no receipts here!!!"

😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡
I have just heard coach trevon pendleton resigned from his job and is now coming to coach at the burg.
Say it 3 times in seo & its real. 😂😂

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

SiderBlood wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:25 pm

😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡
That's basically what a high school football forum is for. If you aren't prepared for that, then you shouldn't get on. Go jump on a CNN fake news Facebook post and argue your little heart out in the comments if it makes you feel better about yourself.
Its to go round & round over concocted stuff? You sure? 😂

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Careful. This will catch steam & be on some jagoffs fb.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

piratefan3 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:46 pm
I would rather not have a coach that loses 2 state championships in a row and takes his coaching headset off during the 3rd quarter of one of these said championship games.
What coach you want?

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

For whatever it’s worth, presumed starting QB did not play last night. Maybe covid precautions, not sure. Otherwise Burg looked solid. And man E. Lattimore is electric. Reminds me of the kid from Orrville a couple years back. All three of his TDS last night looked as if there was nothing there and then boom he’s off to the races. Will be fun to watch those brothers this year.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

For the first scrimmage, I thought that they did pretty good. I thought they would look a little shaky with some of the new pieces. Line looked good considering most of the kids were new varsity players. The coaches will get these guys well prepared for Ironton. Good luck to the players and coaches this year.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

At least you would be at the state championship and not sitting at home watching it on TV.

piratefan3
Waterboy

Post by piratefan3 »

Fan Friday wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:43 am
At least you would be at the state championship and not sitting at home watching it on TV.
Always a good time watching itown fold like lawn chair though

Buckeye1972
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye1972 »

From the outside of the Burg-Ironton verbal battles, it is always entertaining to read some of the shots taken. But, PLEASE, don't insult our intelligence by trashing a coach who went to back-to-back state title games. Please keep all shots taken entertaining not stupid.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Buckeye1972 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:01 pm From the outside of the Burg-Ironton verbal battles, it is always entertaining to read some of the shots taken. But, PLEASE, don't insult our intelligence by trashing a coach who went to back-to-back state title games. Please keep all shots taken entertaining not stupid.
I’d say The players had a lot to do with that more other than the coach considering who hes had and who hes brought in. I can win a lot of games with carrico and multiple transfers.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

wobycat wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:37 pm
Buckeye1972 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:01 pm From the outside of the Burg-Ironton verbal battles, it is always entertaining to read some of the shots taken. But, PLEASE, don't insult our intelligence by trashing a coach who went to back-to-back state title games. Please keep all shots taken entertaining not stupid.
I’d say The players had a lot to do with that more other than the coach considering who hes had and who hes brought in. I can win a lot of games with carrico and multiple transfers.
You have to give him some credit for being a good recruiter

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

Exactly, if burg had to play Coldwater or Clinton-Massie they would never make it out of the region, much less play Kirtland for a state championship.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

piratefan3 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:21 pm
Fan Friday wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:43 am

Always a good time watching itown fold like lawn chair though
At least we were folding like lawn chairs at the State game and not at home watching it on TV. I’m just stating facts!!

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Again with the transfers Woby? Geesh! :roll:

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

artisgilmore wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:12 pm
Again with the transfers Woby? Geesh! :roll:
Players should be recognized no matter where they come from. :D

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Did you actually watch that 38 to 0 butt kicking .

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

:)
callie15 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:23 pm Did you actually watch that 38 to 0 butt kicking .
Hope you watch next Friday’s butt kicking.

Return to “Football”