D4 R15 - #1 Ironton vs. #4 Highland at Logan

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

rico suave
Freshman Team

Re: D4 R15 - #1 Ironton vs. #4 Highland at Logan

Post by rico suave »

ironton is good and benefiting from a weak region. i foreseen a region title but i think it will stop in the state semis. but that's why they play the games, you never know. gl. by the way which region does ironton play in the state semis.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

rico suave wrote:ironton is good and benefiting from a weak region. i foreseen a region title but i think it will stop in the state semis. but that's why they play the games, you never know. gl. by the way which region does ironton play in the state semis.
Strictly a guess but I would say any of 3.............Region 13, Region14 or Region 16 but that is a pure guess... ;-) ;-)

The focus right now for the Tigers is next Friday against Bishop Hartley.........too early to start looking at the state semis...........

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Congrats to the Ironton football team.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:awesome game by the tigers , just got back, they said the interception return was 101 yards at the game. ironton was just way too much , sparta looked like they'd never seen an option before. not knocking them, just great execution by the ironton line. wag had an amazing night on a few option keepers. thanks to logan buckeye for the directions and parking spot, saw alot of seopers tonight. hagar and warner are just tearing it up to now. wilks is just amazing the d looked great. the offense line blocking was awesome. peaking just the right time, bring on columbus bishop hartley.
Hey YTB, nice to finally meet you. The Tigers look tough; they played a very physical game and we wish them luck.

koda30
Waterboy

Post by koda30 »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
rico suave wrote:ironton is good and benefiting from a weak region. i foreseen a region title but i think it will stop in the state semis. but that's why they play the games, you never know. gl. by the way which region does ironton play in the state semis.
Strictly a guess but I would say any of 3.............Region 13, Region14 or Region 16 but that is a pure guess... ;-) ;-)

The focus right now for the Tigers is next Friday against Bishop Hartley.........too early to start looking at the state semis...........
Division IV Semifinals – 7:30 p.m. Friday, November 26
Region 13 vs. Region 14

Region 15 vs. Region 16

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Black@Orange wrote:
lostcause wrote:i sure hope this end any question about who would win between portsmouth west and ironton. even with the pendelton kid PW isnt 5 scores better.

JUST SAYIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You will never know without playing the game. 6 turnovers, missing both starting linebackers and our starting defensive end. The Sparta game was not the West team we saw the first ten weeks. There is a reason OHSAA makes you play the games. Good luck the rest of the year.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------please don't be offended by this poster's remark's . trust me this is not the thought's of the fighting tiger nation. we were looking forward to this contest of river teams. we were very shocked and sorry to hear about mr. pendleton's injury. and we are still praying for him. not all posters on a thread are those that are actually from the communities being talked about. ytb.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dazed&confused wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:awesome game by the tigers , just got back, they said the interception return was 101 yards at the game. ironton was just way too much , sparta looked like they'd never seen an option before. not knocking them, just great execution by the ironton line. wag had an amazing night on a few option keepers. thanks to logan buckeye for the directions and parking spot, saw alot of seopers tonight. hagar and warner are just tearing it up to now. wilks is just amazing the d looked great. the offense line blocking was awesome. peaking just the right time, bring on columbus bishop hartley.
Hey YTB, nice to finally meet you. The Tigers look tough; they played a very physical game and we wish them luck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey it was great meeting you all too. i wonder if thats where we'll be again next friday as well. glad to have your all's support.and met quite a few folks from nelsonville york as well.

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Congrats to the Tigers.
Keep on Truckin

rico suave
Freshman Team

Post by rico suave »

Strictly a guess but I would say any of 3.............Region 13, Region14 or Region 16 but that is a pure guess...

ttt you are a genius about which region they would play. lol. i would like to see them play kenton so i could watch th mauk kid.

rico suave
Freshman Team

Post by rico suave »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:

ttt u r a gemius about which region they will play, lol.

bad breath
Riding the Bench

Post by bad breath »

Good luck Ironton. Some of us Alder fans hope you win it all.

We lost a tough one last night. Plain and simple and we all know it...it's hard to beat teams that recruit.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

rico suave wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:

ttt u r a gemius about which region they will play, lol.
Thank u rico........now another little guess I am going to make......Ironton's opponent will be one of the following should they make it to the semi-finals.........

1. Kenton
2. Kettering Archbishop Alter
3. Akron Manchester
4. Chagrin Falls
5. Genoa Area
6. Orrville

And for my last guess on this subject I will predict it will be one of these 2 based on geographical location:

1. Kenton
2. Kettering Archbishop Alter

Logan_Buckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Logan_Buckeye »

Ironton rolled them pretty quick I have to say...lol... Anyway, Glad to meet some new folks from Ironton and was nice to see others that I'd seen before. Goodluck next week and if hopefully, Logan or NY will host again. I hope that all that parked at my place enjoyed the ease of parking and exiting. May have to travel wherevery you go next week.. :) If I do, I'm going to need some more presales tix...

philthyphil
Varsity

Post by philthyphil »

koda30 wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:

Division IV Semifinals – 7:30 p.m. Friday, November 26
Region 13 vs. Region 14

Region 15 vs. Region 16
There's no guarantee this is how it will be for the semis.

OHSAA website says rebracketing may occur for the semis.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

I read thst about re-directing the brackets as well on OHSAA.ORG!
IF ORRIVILLE WINS THAT could change the traveling & state decisions ! Of course it sepends on who wins regions 15&16!!!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Where will this game be played @ ? Any chance @ Jackson?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

boilermaker wrote:Where will this game be played @ ? Any chance @ Jackson?
Wouldnt that be awesome!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

my guess is athens or back at logan. but jackson would be awesome as well. all 3 great facilities. and they're gonna be on turf.

Return to “Football”