Portsmouth west @ bishop Hartley

Westfan
SEOP

Re: Portsmouth west @ bishop Hartley

Post by Westfan »

Great effort-great season West. The future looks bright. Accomplished great things.

Hartley is the real deal. I don't see anyone in this region giving them a game.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Westfan wrote:Great effort-great season West. The future looks bright. Accomplished great things.

that's for sure. we played them in the regional finals last yr and stuck with them for awhile till they wore us down

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
Westfan wrote:Great effort-great season West. The future looks bright. Accomplished great things.

that's for sure. we played them in the regional finals last yr and stuck with them for awhile till they wore us down
I'm serious. I hope someone knocks them off as I don't agree with how it's done, but their size and speed is really really impressive. The jv back that played the 2nd half would probably be the best back in the SOC. They are really good.

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

PWest has a lot to be proud of.

We could squawk about the public/private debate all we want, but it'll do nothing. Let's not take too much away from the kids.

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

Westfan wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

I'm serious. I hope someone knocks them off as I don't agree with how it's done, but their size and speed is really really impressive. The jv back that played the 2nd half would probably be the best back in the SOC. They are really good.
That was last year mad dogg........NOT this year!
and to west fan.......Burg WILL beat them in 2 weeks! First we have to repeat a victory over ironton then we will take care of business up north :122249

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Burg won't beat Hartley, that team is on a whole different level. No shame for ANYBODY to lose to them. Congrats to West on a great season. Accomplished so much on the field and even more off it.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

The Oaf wrote:Burg won't beat Hartley, that team is on a whole different level. No shame for ANYBODY to lose to them. Congrats to West on a great season. Accomplished so much on the field and even more off it.
Better get a taste for crow there little buddy.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
The Oaf wrote:Burg won't beat Hartley, that team is on a whole different level. No shame for ANYBODY to lose to them. Congrats to West on a great season. Accomplished so much on the field and even more off it.
Better get a taste for crow there little buddy.
Hartley is by far the best team West has seen all season. Impending reality check for some looming! :roll:

Bulldog
Waterboy

Post by Bulldog »

I feel bad for the Portsmouth West fans because the thread about their team has turned into Wheelersburg this Wheelersburg that.

Portsmouth West played a good game last night. They look like a team that wants to make the payoffs year in and year out. Congratulations on a fine season.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Birdofprey wrote:I feel bad for the Portsmouth West fans because the thread about their team has turned into Wheelersburg this Wheelersburg that.

Portsmouth West played a good game last night. They look like a team that wants to make the payoffs year in and year out. Congratulations on a fine season.
No one said they didn't.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

It was a tough Saturday night for the Pendleton's! There is always another game for the both of them.

Return to “Football”