WEEK 2 RUSSELL KY. @ IRONTON YOUR THOUGHTS.

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: WEEK 2 RUSSELL KY. @ IRONTON YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by wobycat »

Yes they do. Perhaps not at a varsity level. I'm a firm believer that the head coach should run everything top down.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:The passing game will evolve Roy. Can't hang your hat on 2 games where the running game was all that was needed. Burg's O is definitely different than years past however, they still have the threat to stretch the field at any time. Burg has a quality schedule and they will be battle tested by the time the Indians are on the radar.
hey jolly I know you don't like me LOL but its that other burg dude that has me worried hes going to expect me to walk to burg mcdonalds LOL

I have a legit burg question does your jr high / freshman USE multiple formations on offense ?
I know the Freshman do. They go by hand signals from the sidelines. This offense is being drilled into these kids. It's a way of life.

Also, better start now. LOL. It's a long walk from Larnce County.

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

the lack of discipline is getting out of hand ... dumb penalties, lack of concentration, turn overs this is all coaching! something gotta give soon you are starting to see pockets of empty seats in the stands now......

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

I heard the Tigers are making some changes to their line. I have said from the start they are not playing players in the correct positions. The big question I would have for the staff what are you going to do when you don't have all this talent?

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:
ROY MUNSUN wrote:Holding burg to 14 is not a big deal ,burg dontHAve a great offense and no passing game at all except for short pass they had 2 more scores against Ironton with a good QB tigerz just not good either valley would wax both teems
We will see soon..
see I knew all along roy was a Portsmouth guy. so he'll get to see Friday I spect.

whats friday going to prove ? beating portsmouth by 50 AGIN WONT PROVE NOTHING LMFAO A FEW TEAMAS WILL DO THAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I SIMPLY SAID HE DONT HAVE STRONG ARM FOR BIG PASSING GAME HE DID HAVE SOMEW NICE RUNS LAST WEEK AND WILL AGAINGN THIS WEEK BUT THEN AGIN WHO YOU PLY MAKE A DIFFRENCE TIGGERBAIT WHY U CONCERNED WIT MA ANYWAY YOU WHINED AND CRIED TO SITE OWNER UNTILL HE TOLD YOU TO BLOCK ME LAST YEAR SO DONT START YOUR poop

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ROY. AND I ALMOST HAVE YOUR BOTTLE WARMED UP.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

:aaaaa46

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

YOU KNOW XACTLY WHAT IM TALKING BOUT JUST CAUSE YOU DONT GET OUT OF K HILL MUCH DONT KEEP YOU FROM KEEPING UP :oops: :122248

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

YOU KNOW XACTLY WHAT IM TALKING BOUT JUST CAUSE YOU DONT GET OUT OF K HILL MUCH DONT KEEP YOU FROM KEEPING UP :oops: :122248

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

roy if you almost got kicked off here. I assure you it had nothing to do with me.you may wanna re-read some of your own posts. I try to get along with everybody. as far as almost getting kicked off'n here, that's like almost gettin pregnant, it just don't work that way. I can tell him's wittle buttiewinkle is hurting. but not quite sure what it has to do with ole bait.anyhoo have a great weekend ole buddy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ROY MUNSUN wrote:YOU KNOW XACTLY WHAT IM TALKING BOUT JUST CAUSE YOU DONT GET OUT OF K HILL MUCH DONT KEEP YOU FROM KEEPING UP :oops: :122248

by the way I don't live at kitts hill anymore. I moved from there 5 years ago to a house on lake white in waverly. so when they get the lake filled back up. bring yer pampers and baby wipes and a few fishin poles. and we'll catch a catfish er 3 fer dinner.

Return to “Football”