JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

D1, Ain't it about your bedtime :?:

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

pickering is a far different team.
They had a new coach, and a new system.
it took them a while to adjust to his style of football.
And now they are clicking and are ranked i think 10th in their region.
They also played waverly w.o their main contributer.
Waverly also had to come from behind in the last minute to win, while logan had the game won in the 4th qaurter, while playing their worst game of the season, and still managed to win 24- 7...with 6 turnovers...
You ironton ppl are sore losers, you have to get on here and make excuses and bash us, because we dont have the HISTORY i.town has.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

:cry: :cry: :cry:

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

what time will bill sauer field be standing room only?

I bet by 5:45

anybody else wanna chime in on a time?

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Back to Lutz. I beleive he was a good coach once. I honestly believe he should have stayed retired.He is only tarnishing his fine record and will continue to do so. Ironton is done i have said that for 4 years.

I respect their forner success but for what ever reason they don't have it anymore.

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

Paladin wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious from a tigger poster

Who turned you on Paladumb????? :? :? :?

NUFF SAID......................

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

junk,
ill by your ticket, if you come to logans 1st round game!!!!
since.............ironton will be at basketball practice.
maybe coach lutz should coach basketball too,
but that wouldnt be fun, they might as well just give them the state championship, why play them.
Last edited by LoganD14Life on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

junk, what is the excuse for lutz this year.
why not so great of a season.
his assistants, players, nothing to work with..
i wanna hear it.
was he already given the coach of the year award.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep going junkie, this is great bb material.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

LL,What were you saying about Ironton posters. Show me where on here where Ironton poster blasts Logan's coach. What a classless bunch. Just remember 1 and out.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

i wish this site allowed some other words, so i could describe junkie.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

d1 check your messages

btw good luck friday night!

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

trust me im not classless,
just...junkieless,and baitless, and cannonless.
Whats lutz excuse..
and like i said..ill pay for your ticket...if you wanna come.
chances our..we play your buddies...valley, and we will spank them.
and ironton is just....DONE..not 1 2 3 4 5 and done...just...DONE.
NONE AND DONE.....sssssssssss :lol:
This week is round 1 for you guys, so lets see what you guys bring....
just a tune up for us... :lol:
gosh i really learned to dislike ironton..

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

cav...i see you..
lets hear something funny.

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

2old wrote:Back to Lutz. I beleive he was a good coach once. I honestly believe he should have stayed retired.He is only tarnishing his fine record and will continue to do so. Ironton is done i have said that for 4 years.

I respect their forner success but for what ever reason they don't have it anymore.

For one you are wrong he is not tarnishing his record!! anyone who knows Bob Lutz knows he's one of the best coaches around and will continue to be!! They are a young group of kids who lost some players last year and trust me they will improve next year and you can count on that!! That is funny that they have been to the playoffs a few times in those 4 years now haven't they :oops: 8)

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

2old wrote:Back to Lutz. I beleive he was a good coach once. I honestly believe he should have stayed retired.He is only tarnishing his fine record and will continue to do so. Ironton is done i have said that for 4 years.

Thats funny all Coach Lutz is doing is becoming the all times win leader in Ohio. Youve been saying it for 4 years huh in that time Ironton as been to as many playoffs as Logan has in their history. Only in Bizarro Logan world is that called losing touch.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

2old meant that end is coming, and he believes that this year is the start of it.
hes wasnt saying that it started four years ago, he was saying that 4 years ago, he knew that the end of Bobby lutzies sucess was coming.
altho i disagree, you guys have a STRONG sophmore class.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Hey Tiger,

You and Lutz will be spectators this year. Ironton in their heyday advanced beyond the first game. Because of your scheduling it is easy for you guys to makeplayoffs. KY, WVA, and Canadian teams have helped you. This year even that failed. I hate to see Lutz go through these losses.

D1, you like Ironton spoh over Logans?? Just curious.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Andanother thing Toy,

After the way you Ironton posters treated Triplett last year NONE of you can EVER say anything about disrespecting a coach.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Bob Lutz has more class than most of you ever thought of having from Logan who are going on and on and on about this. I just can't believe you all are like that..you must be the bad eggs is all I can figure

First you have Paladin..tell 'em Paladin what this is all about with you? it's because Ironton had you beaten early in the game, and Coach Lutz brought his second team out..they still were winning soundly..he then emptied the bench and you kept your starters in the game against our young boys trying to get some of them hurt. Here the man had enough class to not run the score up on you but you showed how little you had.

Then, Lutz dressed Paladin down out on the field after the game and he stood there and took it like a little girl. Now he lashes out against a bunch of kids..and this guy was really a coach at one time? geesh!

If Ironton loses Friday night, what is that really going to do? as for me, I'll edit Ironton Football Dot Com to say, Ironton and Logan, Ironton leads the series now 16 to 6 instead of 16 - 5, big deal.

As far as Ironton's boys this year, I know I'm sure as heck awfully proud to call myself a fan of these boys this year! they've been through a lot the last couple of years. Also, I can honestly say I have NEVER seen Coach Lutz bring such a young team out on the field before..I don't believe he has had to ever! Don't think for a minute that Ironton football is going down hill, the future has never looked any brighter than it does right now..this might be a year of trouble but there are huge things to come.

Again, I watched our boys give their all Friday night and I will say it again, I was very proud to call myself a fan of the Tigers!

Return to “Football”