Portsmouth West 14 - 7 Wheelersburg 2022 SOC Championship

alabama mike
SE

Re: Portsmouth West 14 - 7 Wheelersburg 2022 SOC Championship

Post by alabama mike »

Congratulations to Todd, his staff and players!

vladimir
S

Re: Portsmouth West 14 - 7 Wheelersburg 2022 SOC Championship

Post by vladimir »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:00 pm
SOCFalconFan wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:38 am
ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:23 am

Better teams ? Give me a break! Lol. You wouldn't even be in the playoffs if you played Rock Hills schedule! Minford got lucky against RH. No way minford beats Vinton County or Gallia. After the opener vs RH, all the opponents minford beat has a combined 8 wins. Socfalconfan get ready to go to Ironton and take your medicine. Lets see what happens when minford plays a school their own size with more than 2 wins.
I don’t think you understand. I’m not saying Minford is good. We’re average AT BEST. Ironton will beat us easily. I’m not a delusional homer like you. I’m not making excuses for Minford. We are what we are. And what we are is a team that dominated your team at their place. Please tell me why they were lucky. Stop being a homer and accept that your team isn’t the juggernaut you think they are. They are a 4th place SOC team this year at best.

It was the opener, a lot can change after week 1. Rock Hill got better, Minford got worse. RH had some big wins after week 1 and Minford had none.
ROACH HILL PRIDE:
They play again in week 1 in 2023, so prove it then; otherwise, it's all a matter of opinion but the fact will always remain Minford dominated Rock Hill in 2022. Also, schedule Wheelersburg and put your $$ with your big mouth.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian

Return to “Football”