Waverly vs. Westfall is here

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

sirwalterscott wrote:
Is that you tigers2010 I see off in the distance, doing that rain dance?

that is tigers2010...but he is "off in the distance' because he's near the back of the line to get in the gate at TV...and he's 'dancing' because he doesn't dare give up his place in line just to go to the restroom... :lol:

Is that befoer or after he goes to get his seat?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

I'm not there dancing yet. We are coming up tonight and camping out - beware of the Big Cat!

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

No fires are allowed in ashville so you will need another source of heat for your camping tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

good news is there is a Mcdonalds and wendy's in southbloomfield. Oh and you can stay at the circle K truckstop there too. then you can shower before the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

No open burning in Ashville? That changes my plans, lol.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heres a thought, westfall is only 18 mile away and in the country maybe you could brave it out there. OH and we can send Bugii over to help you set up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CherryBombBHS
Waterboy

Post by CherryBombBHS »

After watching Westfall play last year and keeping pace with an excellent Bellaire team, and reading all that I've read for this season, I will place my wager with Westfall. Not taking anything away from any other teams this year; but they were an outstanding team last year and if they've improved as much as everybody says, look out!

Now, what I'm about to say kind of ties in with the reasoning for my prediction coming up. Last week I listened to the Union Local/Waverly game on the radio. And even though listening isn't the same as watching, it sounded like Union Local was just a few dropped passes from winning that game. YES, I know that happens in football, and YES sometimes it's all it takes. Don't get me wrong, Waverly deserved to win that game. They took advantage of UL's freshman year in the playoffs, and that's what winners do. Waverly deserves to be playing this game...period.
However, I do not think they will be getting the breaks they got last week. And that will be the difference between winning a game on a few lucky breaks and winning a game because of dominance.

Good luck to both teams in this one!
Mom - have a hot cocoa tomorrow night on me! :-D

Westfall - 35
Waverly - 14

Army
S

Post by Army »

Waverly 40 :-D

Westfall 14 :shock:

GO Tigers :!:

CherryBombBHS
Waterboy

Post by CherryBombBHS »

Army, I'll do ya one better!

Westfall - 44,623
Waverly - 3
Westfall was caught off guard while taking a nap in the third quarter and Waverly took advantage of it with an 88yd. FG (awesome)

JUST KIDDING FOLKS!!!

Westfall won't win by half that much!
:lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Army
S

Post by Army »

CherryBombBHS wrote:Army, I'll do ya one better!

Westfall - 44,623
Waverly - 3
Westfall was caught off guard while taking a nap in the third quarter and Waverly took advantage of it with an 88yd. FG (awesome)

JUST KIDDING FOLKS!!!

Westfall won't win by half that much!
:lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

No but Waverly could win by this much...with there offense :!: :-D

Waverly 44 :-D

Westfall 14 :shock:

GO Tigers :!: :-D

agent smith
Waterboy

Post by agent smith »

Heart says Waverly

Head says Westfall

hogfarmer
Riding the Bench

Post by hogfarmer »

Ah, the babbling baffoon makes an intelligent, educated prediction. Who are the Cavs playing again this week?

GO NAVY BEAT army!

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

The same team Bellaire plays.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

blah blah blah blah
Is it game time yet, it's getting cold out here with no fire?

72Xcurl
Freshman Team

Post by 72Xcurl »

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

tigers2010onhuddle wrote:blah blah blah blah
Is it game time yet, it's getting cold out here with no fire?

Don't forget to go to the circle K in the morning for a shower, hot coffee and some warmth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Light a fire anyways ashvill only has about 3 cops they will never catch you :lol: :lol: :lol:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

OZZIE, Hillsboro was a very nice stadium. they said at the gate they just put new turf in this year. I didn't really see how they could sit much more than TV though unless you set up on the hill. maybe I am thinking that because of the home stands being smaller than TV's the visitors was larger than TV's though. Like I said very nice there, great place for a playoff game. this would have been a site better for more of a crowd though. IH barely filled half of the home side and c-ville maybe 3/4 of the visitors side. Parking was easy and so was leaving. It was one of the better playoff sites I have been to though, in the top 3 at least behind Jackson and Desales.

It would have been nice for the waverly/westfall game because if there was overflow like I said a good blanket you could sit on the hill for the game.

Army
S

Post by Army »

hogfarmer wrote:Ah, the babbling baffoon makes an intelligent, educated prediction. Who are the Cavs playing again this week?

GO NAVY BEAT army!

As the babbling baffoon pigfarmer who continues to call names like the FFA Educated person that he sounds to be, who also needs to go out and slop some hogs, my reply is, the same team evidently his Huntsmen will playing this weekend :?: :-D :-D :-D

What say you :?: :-D

GO Waverly beat Westfall :!:

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

I'll be there with great seats ...my sister is a teacher at TV ....like...I said earlier in the week..... Mustangs win a close one..........

DEmaniac
Waterboy

Post by DEmaniac »

Word on the street is that the MUSTANGS coaches have decided to change the game plan and just run the power-I at the tigers on Saturday. They must have seen something on one of the films they have been watching since Monday. Seems a little late in the week to change the game plan. I don't know if that would work or not. Maybe there are some wheelersburg people that could confirm or deny this new strategy. GO MUSTANGS!!!

Burg didnt run the I formation vs Waverly this year but last year actually gained over 100 yds running Burgess out of the I.

For the Mustangs, what do you guys do differently this yr vs your debaucle against Ironton a few years ago? Just wondering. SVC has not had a very good record vs SOC, let us know! I know Ironton is not SOC but when PV was doing so good, Burg normally routed them.

Looking out over the Ohio river, waiting for the tranquility that is NOT Friday night Football!!
Army
S

Post by Army »

chilltown wrote:I'll be there with great seats ...my sister is a teacher at TV ....like...I said earlier in the week..... Mustangs win a close one..........

Waverly wins this one :!: :-D

Return to “Football”