Who wins this battle?

Total votes: 0

Browns78
Waterboy

Re: D5 R19 - #4 Minford vs. #1 Oak Hill at Jackson

Post by Browns78 »

Vladimir wrote:
Browns78 wrote:
RogueWarrior1965 wrote: I just saw where Browns78 has made a whopping 19 posts. That explains a lot. Browns78....you're not even worth my time. You have no knowledge of the game. I will reserve my future comments for someone who has at least some basic knowledge of the game. That would NOT be you. ;-)
LMAO! I will make another 19 posts Sat night makin fun of your Dumba$$. LOL

BRING IT BIOTCH!!!
LOL! I love this Shiat!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Because poo is obviously what you play with.....:aaaaa8
Last edited by vladimir on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Good luck to both teams on Saturday and hopefully the Pirates will be playing one of them next Saturday.

Also, thanks for all the good laughs from reading Deathcluth2010 and Browns78 posts. You guys should go out on the Dorks From Southern Ohio Comedy tour. :mrgreen:

Browns78
Waterboy

Post by Browns78 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Good luck to both teams on Saturday and hopefully the Pirates will be playing one of them next Saturday.

Also, thanks for all the good laughs from reading Deathcluth2010 and Browns78 posts. You guys should go out on the Dorks From Southern Ohio Comedy tour. :mrgreen:
I hope we get the Burg that would be the same as a Bye. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get your panties in a twist just practing up for the Comedy tour!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ I don't think Wheelersburg has any worries, because the Falcons are here to represent Scioto County. Go back to playing with your poo Browns 78.

IF ITS BROWN, FLUSH IT DOWN!!!

Browns78
Waterboy

Post by Browns78 »

Vladimir wrote:^ I don't think Wheelersburg has any worries, because the Falcons are here to represent Scioto County. Go back to playing with your poo Browns 78.

IF ITS BROWN, FLUSH IT DOWN!!!
THE FALCONS WILL BE REPRESENTING SCIOTO COUNTY FROM THE BLEACHERS NOV. 20, 2010!!! LOL :lol: :122245 :122246

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

Vladimir,bleeding red,burggrad77 get a life nobody cares about what u say or do make fun of me all u want us oak hill fans will have the last laugh good luck in life try moving outta ur mommies home and get a job...I'm done with this forum go oaks shoot them falcons outta the sky

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:
Browns78 wrote:
demaniac1 wrote:LOL, im not a scout!!
LOL, you dont want me to tell you what you are!
I just saw where Browns78 has made a whopping 19 posts. That explains a lot. Browns78....you're not even worth my time. You have no knowledge of the game. I will reserve my future comments for someone who has at least some basic knowledge of the game. That would NOT be you. ;-)

So when you had 19 posts that meant that you had no knowledge of the game? Jim Tressel I am pretty sure has 0 posts. What does that say about him?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

It says that JT is too conservative :)

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

amen to that. bleeding red.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Ahhh one more day!! LETS GO OAKS!!! DO WORK

junedawg14
Riding the Bench

Post by junedawg14 »

This is a matchup with two great athletic teams with exceptional Sr. classes. This is a matchup between two schools that have turned their respective programs around in recent years. This is a matchup between two small communities that love their boys and are full of team spirit. This is a matchup between two communities that for the most part (with the exception of a few village idiots) show a great deal of respect for each other. This is a matchup that is what High School Football is all about.

We all need to get behind these boys and pray that they all remain healthy, play hard, represent themselves and their schools well. Let the team that puts the best effort forth on Saturday night be the one to move on and respresent in the Regional Final.

I appreciate the effort that both teams and communities have put forth to get to this point in the season. No matter who wins this game, I know Southern Ohio will be represented well.

All that being said, I am pulling for the Falcons to win a nail biter! Best Wishes to the Oaks and their fans! C-Ya 2morrow night!

eddie
JV Team

Post by eddie »

talking to some of the past players from minford the other day about this game-- somebody brought up seops and all of them started laughing about the crazy things posted by some. they said they always enjoyed reading all of the post neg and pos ----like we new what we were talking about. lol. good luck to both teams. i want the socII to win but in the same breath if the burg can win then i keep thinking i would like to see a rematch with the oaks.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Who cares what you want Eddie, the Falcons are primed and ready to go!!

I agree with you though this site is: Purely for entertainment purposes only.

Red_Dog
Freshman Team

Post by Red_Dog »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:
crazee-oakaholic wrote:Some people were PMing me about Jesses career numbers. Here ya go:
6,878 yards passing in career = 17th all time in the state of OH
71 Touchdown passes = 13th all time in the state of OH
30 touchdown passes in 1 season= 45th all time in state of OH

Needs 145 yards to take the 16th spot in passing yards in his carrer and he will pass Todd Boeckman, former Ohio State Buckeye QB, and 149 yards to take the 15th spot.

Wanted to put that up for the PMers asking his numbers. I think these numbers are great, especially when we have the running game with Mr. Hale as well! I know I am a very proud sister! [/b][/b]
You should be proud. Those are impressive numbers. Especially for southern Ohio which is traditionally 3-yards and a cloud of dust/smash mouth football. I would be surprised if there have been very many QBs from this part of the State that even come close to those types of passing numbers.

and @ Browns78...... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa19 :aaaaa19
RW, this guy obviously has never played the game before (no, Madden and NCAA don't count :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ). I think we just need to ignore him because he has posted some ignorant posts. Maybe they should make a video game forum where he can talk about how great he is at playing Madden :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Brown, just talk about something you are actually knowledgeable of, which obviously isn't football :roll: :roll: :roll: .

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to both ya'll. who ever moves on will do it with class.

sprinter14
Varsity

Post by sprinter14 »

Hey, anybody bought advance tickets yet? Mine in very plain looking. Hopin I didn't get ripped off! LOL

Browns78
Waterboy

Post by Browns78 »

Red_Dog wrote:
RogueWarrior1965 wrote:
crazee-oakaholic wrote:Some people were PMing me about Jesses career numbers. Here ya go:
6,878 yards passing in career = 17th all time in the state of OH
71 Touchdown passes = 13th all time in the state of OH
30 touchdown passes in 1 season= 45th all time in state of OH

Needs 145 yards to take the 16th spot in passing yards in his carrer and he will pass Todd Boeckman, former Ohio State Buckeye QB, and 149 yards to take the 15th spot.

Wanted to put that up for the PMers asking his numbers. I think these numbers are great, especially when we have the running game with Mr. Hale as well! I know I am a very proud sister! [/b][/b]
You should be proud. Those are impressive numbers. Especially for southern Ohio which is traditionally 3-yards and a cloud of dust/smash mouth football. I would be surprised if there have been very many QBs from this part of the State that even come close to those types of passing numbers.

and @ Browns78...... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa19 :aaaaa19
RW, this guy obviously has never played the game before (no, Madden and NCAA don't count :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ). I think we just need to ignore him because he has posted some ignorant posts. Maybe they should make a video game forum where he can talk about how great he is at playing Madden :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Brown, just talk about something you are actually knowledgeable of, which obviously isn't football :roll: :roll: :roll: .
We will see how knowledgeable I am, come Sat. Night pecker face!! LOL

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

We will see how knowledgeable I am, come Sat. Night pecker face!! LOL

Seriously??? Are you 12???? :roll:

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

sprinter14 wrote:Hey, anybody bought advance tickets yet? Mine in very plain looking. Hopin I didn't get ripped off! LOL
yes they are pretty plain looking but they do have the OHSAA logo on them. Oak Hill has sold over 1000 tickets. Tickets will be sold tomorrow from 11:00-1:00 at Oak Hill for the remaining presale they have left.

Return to “Football”