Week 10: Nelsonville-York (9-0) at Athens (9-0)

Simple poll: Who wins the game?

Total votes: 0

A-Town Big Dog
S

Re: Week 10: Nelsonville-York (9-0) at Athens (9-0)

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I'd like to start off by congratulating both teams on delivering on one of the most hyped local games ever! First to the Athens Bulldogs, great win against a truly great opponent with everything on the line. To the N-Y Buckeyes keep your heads held high, you played a whale of a game against statistically the best team in Athens High School history and gave them all they could handle. Both teams played sloppy much of the evening with more turnovers and penalties than I could count but, both teams showed great heart and determination at times and it all added up to one of the greatest games ever witnessed in this rivalry or any other.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Good luck to both the Bulldogs and the Buckeyes in WEEK 11!

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

A-Town Big Dog wrote:I'd like to start off by congratulating both teams on delivering on one of the most hyped local games ever! First to the Athens Bulldogs, great win against a truly great opponent with everything on the line. To the N-Y Buckeyes keep your heads held high, you played a whale of a game against statistically the best team in Athens High School history and gave them all they could handle. Both teams played sloppy much of the evening with more turnovers and penalties than I could count but, both teams showed great heart and determination at times and it all added up to one of the greatest games ever witnessed in this rivalry or any other.

Well said!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I started another topic ... this one is maxed out.

Return to “Football”