Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Flyers58 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:16 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:51 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:53 am I have a question. and pappy oz told me the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. so here goes. what is ironton's schedule now, are they now playing the actual 10 game schedule. is the burg game back on. and what about fans and stuff. I hope we get burg and Ashland back. I hated Russell dropping us, I love that rivalry with them. and is the open date they filled with the peake panther football team still on.
Just a 6 game OVC schedule. Every team makes the playoffs if they choose. No point system this year and coaches vote on seedings. If you opt out I think you can play more games. It’s silly and should be 10 but I think OHSAA way of making money is every team makes the playoffs. And the almighty dollar trumps everything so I’ll almost bet crowds will be allowed at playoff games. Hopefully this mess is over by that time.
You are correct BGB......and you can bet OHSAA will allow the fans in to the playoffs........JMHO......they wont let the almighty dollar pass their coffers ........
Why do you think all teams are in. They are not fooling me. They took a loss and going to make up for it. And you think they will let playoff games happen with no fans. Not a chance lol.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Tristate all stars
Waterboy

Post by Tristate all stars »

So how will Ironton decide what 60 players will dress this year I hear there’s 73 players on the team will they just allow sophomore-seniors with no freshman?

Flyers58
Freshman Team

Post by Flyers58 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:58 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:51 am

Just a 6 game OVC schedule. Every team makes the playoffs if they choose. No point system this year and coaches vote on seedings. If you opt out I think you can play more games. It’s silly and should be 10 but I think OHSAA way of making money is every team makes the playoffs. And the almighty dollar trumps everything so I’ll almost bet crowds will be allowed at playoff games. Hopefully this mess is over by that time.
You are correct BGB......and you can bet OHSAA will allow the fans in to the playoffs........JMHO......they wont let the almighty dollar pass their coffers ........
Why do you think all teams are in. They are not fooling me. They took a loss and going to make up for it. And you think they will let playoff games happen with no fans. Not a chance lol.
I dont think I said anything like that .........whatever you are smoking or drinking you better change brands.....

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Flyers58 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:44 pm

I dont think I said anything like that .........whatever you are smoking or drinking you better change brands.....
Lol no I didnt mean to come off rude. I was mainly complaing about the state. I’m not a smoker but maybe I should start lol.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Ytb,are you in a bunker? Geez.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Looks like My Town TV will be broadcasting all of the home games, like last season.

Flyers58
Freshman Team

Post by Flyers58 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:57 pm
Flyers58 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:44 pm

Lol no I didnt mean to come off rude. I was mainly complaing about the state. I’m not a smoker but maybe I should start lol.
Please dont take up smoking, it is bad on 2 things.....your lungs and your wallet....... :) :)

Return to “Football”