Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

maniac66 wrote:All I know is what I think and though it may not be much I do believe if Ironton can keep penalties down to none and control the clock and ball with no turnovers they can win.
If they play out of control try to be fancy they will be beaten rather handily.
I believe playing passing teams such as Meigs and Raceland helped them prepare for this game.
And yes I know Meigs is no where near Wheelersburg caliber as a team but Raceland was a very good team and Ironton adjusted in the second half to shut down a strong offensive team.
But penalties and turnovers will be the key to this game.
Burg is a run first team. They are fairly balanced. They do throw the ball but not to the extent of years past.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

the only way burg wins this game is by AIR , i know it , most know it and im positive burgs coaches know it!

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

At this point hell with the game lets just have Tigercannon and jollypirate wrestle at midfield with the loser leaving SEOPS :-D

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:At this point hell with the game lets just have Tigercannon and jollypirate wrestle at midfield with the loser leaving SEOPS :-D
What a Idea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:At this point hell with the game lets just have Tigercannon and jollypirate wrestle at midfield with the loser leaving SEOPS :-D
hey that right their was right down hiliarious good 1 !! bring in the burg grad and we can tag team them

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

maniac66 wrote:
What a Idea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im down with that, but only if its a falls count anywhere Ironton street fight.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

tigercannon71 wrote:
maniac66 wrote:
Im down with that, but only if its a falls count anywhere Ironton street fight.
:lol: BRING IT!!!!!! :lol:

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Hey cg how about when burg wins you leave seops. Forever. And if by some chance Ironton wins I'll leave!

tigerpower89
Freshman Team

Post by tigerpower89 »

All I know is whoever wins this game has there hands full with Hartley to me they win this region easy. I love my Tigers but nobody down here is on Hartley"s level

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Jolly find me at the game tomorrow!! I haven't seen u in forever! It'd be nice to see an old friend!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Jolly find me at the game tomorrow!! I haven't seen u in forever! It'd be nice to see an old friend!
Will do. I'll probably be standing on the hill. Kinda kinda feels like home ya know. Haha

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Sound good man I'll walk over there.

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

tigerpower89 wrote:All I know is whoever wins this game has there hands full with Hartley to me they win this region easy. I love my Tigers but nobody down here is on Hartley"s level

Again, its good that you are not playing this game with these kind of thoughts...lol... One game at a time first on the list is Ironton Tigers...

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

SOMEONE ASK TIGGGERBAIT WHAT HES GON DO WHEN PIRATE MANIA RUNSSS WILD ALL OVER HIS TIGERS AND SMASHES THEM RIGHT IN DA MOUTH...BRUTHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by so.stormmom on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Sport Fan wrote:
tigerpower89 wrote:All I know is whoever wins this game has there hands full with Hartley to me they win this region easy. I love my Tigers but nobody down here is on Hartley"s level

Again, its good that you are not playing this game with these kind of thoughts...lol... One game at a time first on the list is Ironton Tigers...
Burg had their hands full of Hartley......LAST YEAR!!! We will do better this year (of course, if we beat Ironton).

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

12 pages of a couple of poster's letting it all out repeating the same thing over & over. They need to save it. It will be needed to fill up those flat basketballs that'll be bouncing non-stop in about 3-days.
Injury free indeed
Hartley awaits
After Pounding St. C.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

The day has arrived. Not only is a trip to the regional final at stake but the winner takes home the inaugural SEOP Pepperoni trophy. :mrgreen: Wishing both teams a hard fought injury free game.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Dress warm y'all. Hope everyone has a safe trip. Even cg and tigercannon. Can't wait to watch this one. Here's to a hard fought and injury free game.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Go Burg! Tough Test Tonight! Bring it Home!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

ROY MUNSUN wrote:SOMEONE ASK TIGGGERBAIT WHAT HES GON DO WHEN PIRATE MANIA RUNSSS WILD ALL OVER HIS TIGERS AND SMASHES THEM RIGHT IN DA MOUTH...BRUTHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Having a little trouble typing with that fake hand?

Return to “Football”