Playoffs: D5 #6 Ridgewood (9-1) @ #3 Wheelersburg (7-3)

FanoftheHill
Waterboy

Post by FanoftheHill »

Go Pirates

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Good Luck Wheelersburg, as I said before the Waverly game Burg has played one of the toughest scheds in Southern Ohio, and that has prepared them for these big games. I look for burg to win the Region, and wont be suprised to see them in the Campionship game. Just take it one game at a time.

72Xcurl
Freshman Team

Post by 72Xcurl »

Good Luck Pirates from this Waverly Fan.

GO TIGERS
g_man75
Waterboy

Post by g_man75 »

Good Luck Pirates from another Waverly Tiger Fan.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Burg Big

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Good Luck Wheelersburg, as I said before the Waverly game Burg has played one of the toughest scheds in Southern Ohio, and that has prepared them for these big games. I look for burg to win the Region, and wont be suprised to see them in the Campionship game. Just take it one game at a time.

WOW!!!! bold words oz..

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
OZZIEOHIO wrote:Good Luck Wheelersburg, as I said before the Waverly game Burg has played one of the toughest scheds in Southern Ohio, and that has prepared them for these big games. I look for burg to win the Region, and wont be suprised to see them in the Campionship game. Just take it one game at a time.

WOW!!!! bold words oz..

but it is realistic if burg plays to their potential!!!

Portsmouth98
All State

Post by Portsmouth98 »

I'm going to try to make it down there friday, it's nice to have so many teams from the area playing in week 11, hopefully a few will be playing in week 12.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

WOW!!!! bold words oz..

it's true if they play to there potential. but there is no guarentee that they will. they've only played like that twice this year. the ironton and waverly game.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

burg

26 ppg on offense
10 ppg on defense

ridgewood

34 ppg on offense
11 ppg on defense

could be a LONG NIGHT for ones defense or a VERY low scoring game

MinnyAckMack10
Freshman Team

Post by MinnyAckMack10 »

I'm still questionable about Wheelersburg's offensive line. They're just too streaky for my liking. IMO

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

WOW!!!! bold words oz..

it's true if they play to there potential. but there is no guarentee that they will. they've only played like that twice this year. the ironton and waverly game.

You got to add in the Portsmouth game!
BOTH teams played their hearts out that game just a bad blunder in the last minute!

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Neutron Man wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

WOW!!!! bold words oz..

BOTH teams played their hearts out that game just a bad blunder in the last minute!
Now tell me WHY this Average BURG team can't win 8 games

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

D-5 wrote:
Neutron Man wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

WOW!!!! bold words oz..

OH GOD DO WE HAVE TO GET INTO THIS AGAIN!
Cause IF we do I WILL tell you!

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Tell me

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

Good luck Burg!

Once a Tiger (or Tigerette), always a Tiger!
DEmaniac
Waterboy

Post by DEmaniac »

GOOD LUCK BURG!!

Looking out over the Ohio river, waiting for the tranquility that is NOT Friday night Football!!
Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Neutron Man wrote:
D-5 wrote:
Neutron Man wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

WOW!!!! bold words oz..

OH GOD DO WE HAVE TO GET INTO THIS AGAIN!
Cause IF we do I WILL tell you!

tell me to. if we want to go on what could have happen then the burg should be 10-0. all the interceptions against johnson central and not bein able to do anything against st clairsville. the burg could very easily be 10-0

Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

Come On All You Burg Fans Lets Get Loud Tonight !
:-D :-D :-D

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Is there still tickets available for tonights game?

Return to “Football”