Nelsonville-York adds Ironton, Piketon, Berne Union

powerliftingnut
Freshman Team

Post by powerliftingnut »

I think Bloom-Carrol will happen sometime. Coach Boston and Blooms coach are good friends and would like to get this game going sometime in the future. Blooms coach was at fisher for years and will get the Bloom Carrol team playing good football real soon.

" If you have a problem with me or anything I say, there’s two ways to deal with it – my way or their way. My way is violence".
James "lights out" Toney
OVCfan32
Freshman Team

Post by OVCfan32 »

thats what i'm saying. .

dang good sched. . .
but some of those closer teams with better attendance abilities than the likes of johnstown monroe and ironton could be good rivalries . . but hey. . no one gets the exact schedule they want. . and when they do, heck. . teams aren't always the same year in year out anyways.

I thought of this. . .I'm jealous of where CG is in their div. . .perfect placement for a div 5 school. . if they get good. . burg and itown and waverly and the such are right there. .. and if they aren't. .the whole soc 1 is there to fall on
not to mention right by the bridge to kentucky, and who doesn't wanna play CG????

bastards

come on the risin wind. . were goin up around the bend. .
you can ponder purpetual motion. fix your mind on a crystal day. . always time for good conversation. .
91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

my goodness, good for you guys right now is a good time to play ironton they can put a hurtin on ya if your not fundementally sound. ;-)

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:i'd likew to see ironton/ nelsonville york. long term . two great traditions colliding year after year. also like to see ironton /newark catholic. long term.

Be careful, you're turning that "monstrous" schedule of yours into all D-5's and D-6's. !!! :lol:

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.
55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Johnstown-Monroe was trying to work it out to play NY... they have two coaches on the staff with NY ties... but haven't heard anything from NY for a while... tell the NY AD to get a hold of Johnstown to verify what is going on... had heard that Berne and NY weren't able to work it out... is the Berne game finalized?

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Anything new on this topic? Is Piketon, Berne Union, and Ironton 100% final?

Return to “Football”