Nelsonville York Buckeyes 2008

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Athens will not beat us. Ironton maybe, not athens. At least not this year. Lets face it they will never get that trophy back.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

maybe you guys are right but i choose my picks so whats ur predictions

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Well I can see possable losses versus Piketon, Trimble, and Ironton, I don't think that we would lose to all three, maybe 1 or 2 losses. I'm praying for 10-0. I think that it is possable. I really think that if they play well durring the first 3 weeks of the season then look out playoffs here come the Buckeyes.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Orange and Brown wrote:Athens will not beat us. Ironton maybe, not athens. At least not this year. Lets face it they will never get that trophy back.

Never say never. It always comes back to haunt you :-D

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

ace63 wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Athens will not beat us. Ironton maybe, not athens. At least not this year. Lets face it they will never get that trophy back.

Never say never. It always comes back to haunt you :-D
That is very true :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

This will be an interesting year for NY, worst case scenario they go 5-5 with 4 non league losses and 1 league loss. Not likely but possible. If they play the way they're capable they will go 9-1 or 10-0. If I had to predict right now it would be 7-3 with losses at BU at Piketon and home to Ironton. Hopefully I'm wrong but realistically that's how I see it.

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

i agree with o and b hes pretty accurate id say

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Bronco, you may be right N-Y might beat Trimble , but they thought that last year too :-D . I figure N-Y will lose 2 maybe 3 games but none will be in the league.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

The Enforcer wrote:Bronco, you may be right N-Y might beat Trimble , but they thought that last year too :-D . I figure N-Y will lose 2 maybe 3 games but none will be in the league.

That is a good prediction, but I think with the talent comming back they are gonna have one heck of a team. Last year NY was in a rebuilding year. They are going to be fun to watch this year. I know coach Boston will have them boys ready to play week 1 :-D :-D :-D :-D
GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

does anyone know of brian mays???

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Brian Mays is one of the best football players that ever came out of NY. He graduated in 82 and he was pretty good on the hardwood also. He, Brad Woodson, Mike Bishop, Trent Galleten (SP), Natu Patel, to name a few, were on the 81 State Championship team. I saw Brad (Chaddy) Woodson the other day. He is the Girls Varsity BB coach @ Groveport Madison. He is pretty animated. I think he had those girls believing they could beat NY and almost did. Give him a few years and he will have a nice program there.

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

Orange and Brown wrote:
The Enforcer wrote:Bronco, you may be right N-Y might beat Trimble , but they thought that last year too :-D . I figure N-Y will lose 2 maybe 3 games but none will be in the league.

That is a good prediction, but I think with the talent comming back they are gonna have one heck of a team. Last year NY was in a rebuilding year. They are going to be fun to watch this year. I know coach Boston will have them boys ready to play week 1 :-D :-D :-D :-D
GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why is said they will beat Trimble this year. I think NY will probably go 8-2 wth the only losses coming from Ironton and possible BU.

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

That is why is said they will beat Trimble this year. I think NY will probably go 8-2 wth the only losses coming from Ironton and possible BU.[/quote]

wow dont leave out piketon

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Trimble and NY should be one heck of a matchup for week 1. Too bad it wasn't week 10 like back in the good old days.
Don't chalk Trimble up as a win just yet. Trimble graduated about the same amount of players as NY did so this should be even again like last year. It will be a great game to watch on a Saturday night at Boston Field.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

gecko wrote:Trimble and NY should be one heck of a matchup for week 1. Too bad it wasn't week 10 like back in the good old days.
Don't chalk Trimble up as a win just yet. Trimble graduated about the same amount of players as NY did so this should be even again like last year. It will be a great game to watch on a Saturday night at Boston Field.

I think it will be a great game. Is it football season yet? :-D :-D :-D
GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Fri 08/22/2008 TRIMBLE(w) - We have to get back to the attitude in the late 90s that Trimble can't hang
Fri 08/29/2008 @ Piketon(L) - but it will be close)
Fri 09/05/2008 @ Berne Union (L) - tough place to play and they should be good!
Fri 09/12/2008 @ Wellston*(w)
Fri 09/19/2008 MEIGS*(w)
Fri 09/26/2008 @ Belpre*(W) How much do they lose?
Fri 10/03/2008 ALEXANDER*(w) Is it 40-0 yet?
Fri 10/10/2008 ATHENS*(W)
Fri 10/17/2008 IRONTON(L)
Fri 10/24/2008 @ Vinton County*(W)

7-3 and if they can avoid any upsets in the league and upset a non-conference team they could be 8-2... but probably still looking from the outside as far as a playoff berth without winning against either P/BU/or I

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I think we have a good shot at Berne Union (or Burnt onion as some one on the radio likes to call them). I think that if we beat Trimble we will have a shot at Piketon.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I know Brian , He is Married to one of my Friends Sister, He has a son that Plays for Logan F.B team

OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

yeah my family is origonally from nelsonville and im related to brian !!!

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

bumb! why are all you buckeye fans letting this thread fall. Post something.

Return to “Football”