Re: WK 3 (2-0) Sheridan @ (1-1) Chillicothe

Post by doctorchilly85 »

noreply66 wrote:Sheridan is too ruff
were ruffer

doctorchilly85
Waterboy

Post by doctorchilly85 »

friday friday oh man can't wait the mudd puddle will be rockin! come on over sheridan enjoy some fish and watch a great game remember this chs came from the occ so we have alot of big dog in us and we dont give up and we never give in refuse to lose cavs! i believe in you always tank class of 85 :122245

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Here's the thing about this up coming game.Chillicothe will be ready for their first home game,Chillicothe has been on the road for the last 3 weeks thats including the scrimmage at St.Charles.This team has improved every week,we lost a close one to Brookhaven that is very good football team with alot of speed and the score was 14-7.Then the Cavaliers went into sunbury facing the Big nut that was last years D3 Champions and beat a very good team 24-20.Big Walnut has a player that can make the big plays anytime he wants too with alot of speed.Sheridan has had very good successful programs in the past but they better be ready to face one of the most hard hitting teams they will face all year.No knock to teams they faced this year but Maysville was 3-7 in 2007 and 0-2 this year.Bellaire was 0-10 in 2007 and 1-1 this year.Brookhaven9-2 in 2007 lost in the first round of the playoffs to Hilliard Davidson thats in D1,Big Walnut went 14-1 and won the D3 state championship.Any way it goes friday night good luck to both teams everyone stays healthy.

GO CAVS, PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army
S

Post by Army »

I can't wait, two more days to go. I know this will be a really big test for our CAVS and a great contest between the two respected schools. I believe Coach D and his Staff will have the kids ready and motivated. He always does for the home opener. As 86cavs stated, our kids have played three straight weeks on the road. A tie at St. Charles Prep in the second scrimmage, a close one with Brookhaven 14-7 in our opener and a comeback win up at Big Walnut, last years D3 State Champion.

Chillicothe has had some really big games at home throughout the years. The 4 divisions they played in while in the OCC, in the Capital Division twice.

Remember our kids were used to playing the likes of Westerville South, Westerville North, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, Thomas Worthington, Mt. Vernon, Franklin Heights, Pickerington, Dublin Coffman, Hillard Darby, Delaware, Big Walnut, Watkins Memorial, Dublin Scioto, Groveport Madison, Gahanna Lincoln, Olentangy Liberty, Grove City, Olentangy, Worthington, Worthington Kilbourne, Whitehall, Westland, Westerville Central, Pickerington Central, Hillard, year in and year out.

So, our kids school are not strangers to playing big games especially at home, when they where in the OCC and in their present league the SEOAL.

The CAVS defeated Steubenville BIG RED in 2000. CAVS 14 BIG RED 13. Everybody doubted them in that game too. The CAVS defeated Brookhaven D1, 14-5 in 2006 after Brookhaven secured the D2 State Championship in Football the year before in 2005. In 2005 Chillicothe 16 Cincinnati Aiken 14.

Since transferring from the OCC to the SEOAL the CAVS have continued that trait, concerning big games at home. When our CAVS transferred to the SEOAL, everybody was stating that Logan was going to be to much for the CAVS in that 2006 home match-up. The halftime score was Chillicothe 28 Logan 7. Logan went on to win the SEOAL that season.

The game was considered a non-league game. Since the new alignment of 2006 concerning the SEOAL Expansion, Chillicothe is the only SEOAL Team that has defeated Logan in the last 2 seasons. The final score of that game was Chillicothe 31 Logan 21.

Then came our game against Ironton in 2006. Everybody doubted the CAVS once again, especially on this site. Chillicothe won that contest 47-14. I highly respect Sheridan and their program, this is due to their League they play in. The MVL is a great football league with great tradition and history. Especially, with New Lexington and Tri-Valley in that league along side with Sheridan. It should be a great game. I hope the Sheridan fans come and enjoy the traditional fish fry Chillicothe puts on.

Good luck and may it be an injury free game for both teams.

GO CAVS :!: :-D

Refuse to Lose :!: :-D

Roll Big Blue and White :!: :-D

GO SEOAL :!: :-D

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

I'm really looking forward to the home opener . This is gonna be a slobberknocker :lol: I feel the cavs will take care of business and beat Sheridan in a great game. 20-14

pinapplrdhwk
Freshman Team

Post by pinapplrdhwk »

Army I'll never forget the 2006 game vs. Ironton....I remember people saying we'd get smashed and the funny thing is chillicothe put up those 47 points in the FIRST HALF LOL

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

Army: Brookhaven was D-2 State Champs in 2004, D-1 playoffs in 05. Aiken was a terrible team and it was away. I agree with you on every thing else. The Logan game could have been much worse but Coach D wouldn't run the score up on a team he respected (IMO more than any team in our League) and they shut it down very early. The Ironton game was almost magical. I, and all of the other seniors on that team, took offense to the fact that Ironton, a D-4 or 5 or whatever, school was gonna beat US with SPEED. I know it seems arogant now but that was our swagger and it carried us. I think this year's team has that same type of swagger. Sheridan better come to play. :122245

bigdaddyblitz
Riding the Bench

Post by bigdaddyblitz »

Good job last week boys. Gettin er done up front, I see. Thats where it counts. This week you're going to have to do the same thing, even better. Sheridan is a team that lives and dies by the run and depending on their linemen to get the job done. They have some doozies too from what I hear. Listen to your coaches and execute the game plan they have prepared for you. If you can beat Sheridan, you'll be 8 and 1 going into the Logan game, if nothing major happens or you don't have any let downs.
Again, congrats on last weeks victory to the players and staff. You have a good staff and a top-notch program, that treats their players better than some small colleges. You may not think so at the time, but believe me, you guys have it pretty good down there and rightly so.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Army wrote:I can't wait, two more days to go. I know this will be a really big test for our CAVS and a great contest between the two respected schools. I believe Coach D and his Staff will have the kids ready and motivated. He always does for the home opener. As 86cavs stated, our kids have played three straight weeks on the road. A tie at St. Charles Prep in the second scrimmage, a close one with Brookhaven 14-7 in our opener and a comeback win up at Big Walnut, last years D3 State Champion.

Chillicothe has had some really big games at home throughout the years. The 4 divisions they played in while in the OCC, in the Capital Division twice.

Remember our kids were used to playing the likes of Westerville South, Westerville North, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, Thomas Worthington, Mt. Vernon, Franklin Heights, Pickerington, Dublin Coffman, Hillard Darby, Delaware, Big Walnut, Watkins Memorial, Dublin Scioto, Groveport Madison, Gahanna Lincoln, Olentangy Liberty, Grove City, Olentangy, Worthington, Worthington Kilbourne, Whitehall, Westland, Westerville Central, Pickerington Central, Hillard, year in and year out.

So, our kids school are not strangers to playing big games especially at home, when they where in the OCC and in their present league the SEOAL.

The CAVS defeated Steubenville BIG RED in 2000. CAVS 14 BIG RED 13. Everybody doubted them in that game too. The CAVS defeated Brookhaven D1, 14-5 in 2006 after Brookhaven secured the D2 State Championship in Football the year before in 2005. In 2005 Chillicothe 16 Cincinnati Aiken 14.

Since transferring from the OCC to the SEOAL the CAVS have continued that trait, concerning big games at home. When our CAVS transferred to the SEOAL, everybody was stating that Logan was going to be to much for the CAVS in that 2006 home match-up. The halftime score was Chillicothe 28 Logan 7. Logan went on to win the SEOAL that season.

The game was considered a non-league game. Since the new alignment of 2006 concerning the SEOAL Expansion, Chillicothe is the only SEOAL Team that has defeated Logan in the last 2 seasons. The final score of that game was Chillicothe 31 Logan 21.

Then came our game against Ironton in 2006. Everybody doubted the CAVS once again, especially on this site. Chillicothe won that contest 47-14. I highly respect Sheridan and their program, this is due to their League they play in. The MVL is a great football league with great tradition and history. Especially, with New Lexington and Tri-Valley in that league along side with Sheridan. It should be a great game. I hope the Sheridan fans come and enjoy the traditional fish fry Chillicothe puts on.

Good luck and may it be an injury free game for both teams.

GO CAVS :!: :-D

Refuse to Lose :!: :-D

Roll Big Blue and White :!: :-D

GO SEOAL :!: :-D

Win this one and I'll be a believer. Go SEOAL. But make no mistake; Sheridan will bring it!

Hopsing
Riding the Bench

Post by Hopsing »

Chillicothe

wrestler87
Freshman Team

Post by wrestler87 »

The Chilli victory was, I believe, game 2 the year they played Logan though. There were some major changes to the lineup before SEOAL play began that year. Including the addition of a man named Justin Frye who didn't get to play against Chilli. Logan later dominated another team who defeated Chilli.
Don't let these early games give you a big head.
I know the Cavs have a good win under their belt, but Sheridan looks to have a strong team. I hope the SEOAL wins this one. If Chilli does win though I'd guess it to be like a 28-14 kind of game, not a blowout. If Sheridan runs well, time will fly off the clock, and they could pull off a win with superior time of pos.
One thing I remember about Culver is that he always had stud LB's back in the 80's. Running up the gut takes a little trickery to loosen them up most years.
Good luck!

gunit
Freshman Team

Post by gunit »

It's a good thing most are counting Sheridan out of this game........ Sheridan could compete very nicely in the SEOAL..... The one thing Chilli has going for them is that their skilled kids will probably be a little better than Sheridan's..... Sheridan's likes to play smashmouth football..... it will be interesting to see if Chilli can handle it.....

Good Luck to Both Teams and here's hoping both teams come out of the game injury free

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

Most are counting Sheridan out? What are you reading? This is our SEOAL Forum and you would think it would easily favor Chilli, instead as it is now Sheridan 51% to 48%. I would say almost all of Chillicothes support is from Chillicothe. The Zanesville area polls and Cambridge area polls, as well as any poll I have read, have Sheridan picked like 97% to 3%! Who cares anyway? They are polls, it will not mean anything. As far as talent, and skill players, I would not agree at all. I see it very close in that area, and only because of the great athlete Caleb is. # 27 Crader, # 18 Denny, # 15 Lotozo, #13 Ulmer, and Spillman, not sure what his number is. are as good as any kids you will see all year. Denny will run with anyone Chilli has and Crader, and Ulmer, the QB are very fast as well. They have alot of speed, and will throw when needed. One thing for sure, polls will not decide the score of this game.

Good Luck Chilli, Go SEOAL.

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

Anyone with access to tape of Chilli games this year via computer, VHS, DVD that would be willing to send that to me I would much appreciate it. PM me please.

nl79
Waterboy

Post by nl79 »

I'm giving the MVL a little BOOST !
We mvl folks are strong and proud of our mixed leauge .We have
teams from d2,d3,d4 & d5 and somehow put 3-4 into the playoffs
year in and year out .
So we like being the underdogs :lol: :lol:
MVL STRONG GO GENERALS

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Post by ZvilleBlueDevil »

Sheridan beat up two cupcake teams duh that's what they were suppose to do there a big and physical team and this this will be a great game to bad it's atChilly would luv to watch this one..But sorry gotta go with Chilly 21-20 ....Go SEOAL

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

GAME DAY!!! :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

GO SEOAL GO CHILLI!! GET IT DONE, personally I think chilli is playing a tough schedule this year with no byweeks

bigdaddyblitz
Riding the Bench

Post by bigdaddyblitz »

Game day boys. Make believers out of some folks. Still picking Chilli by 2 TD's., and by the way, I live just outside of Thornville, and still have to pick the cavs.

CARBON HILL BLITZ
Waterboy

Post by CARBON HILL BLITZ »

Sheridan big

Return to “Football”