WK 6 Zanesville @ Logan

loganlocos
SEOP

Re: WK 6 Zanesville @ Logan

Post by loganlocos »

1987 -

Zville is throwing the ball a lot this season. They have a really nice southpaw junior quarterback, about 6'2 205, and a couple of nice receivers.

Their best tailback didn't play offense till last week, but they have run the ball okay this year.

They are small up front, averaging right around 200lbs tackle to tackle.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

THANKS LL.
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR WEEKLY LINE UPS ALSO.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

They'll be up, along with the series history, tomorrow morning.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Just learned that ZHS will be staying on Logan's schedule in 2009 despite leaving the SEOAL. It complete's Logan's schedule for next fall.

ZHS will come to Logan again in 2009 to give Logan 5 home games and 5 away games. Zanesville had more flexibility due to leaving the league to even up their schedule with home and away games.

2009 Logan schedule:
AT Lancaster
VS Pickerington North
AT Hamilton Township
AT Gallia Academy
AT Ironton
VS Zanesville
VS Marietta
AT Warren
VS Jackson
VS Chillicothe

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

^^^

Very good schedule for the Chiefs in 2009.

Good luck to both Logan and Zanesville on Friday night. I'm picking the Chiefs to get the win though.

Spartanman88
Waterboy

Post by Spartanman88 »

I think Logan will beat them really bad the game won't even be a close one
smash them logan :aaaaa69

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

good to see ville kept us the scedule.

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

ZvilleBlueDevil wrote:fbfever9

Are u kidding make the game interesting they will be coming to win on paper Logan is leap's better and bigger but that's just been about every game for us so all you Logan fan's Zanesville won't roll over for anybody they got too much heart and great coaching.....GO DEVIL"S

"Einstein",
thanks for the update. I didn't realize that teams actually came out to try and win each week. Also, I'm no where near being a LOGAN fan. I root for the underdog nearly all the time. I only root for them in the post season and out of conference games. I was actually rooting for Ironton last week.

My team does not even play in the SEOAL, but I really enjoy the bruising play throughout the league.

If you would have actually READ my post, you would have understood what I was saying. Logan has not been tested in league play for two years. They have not been tested in ANY game this year. I was just saying that I hope they face some tougher competition the rest of the season to better prepare themselves for the playoffs. Zanesville is not as good, IMO, as they have been in the recent past. However, anything can happen on a given night. As I stated in my first post, good luck to both teams.

FEVER

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

fbfever9 wrote:

Are u kidding make the game interesting they will be coming to win on paper Logan is leap's better and bigger but that's just been about every game for us so all you Logan fan's Zanesville won't roll over for anybody they got too much heart and great coaching.....GO DEVIL"S

"Einstein",
thanks for the update. I didn't realize that teams actually came out to try and win each week. Also, I'm no where near being a LOGAN fan. I root for the underdog nearly all the time. I only root for them in the post season and out of conference games. I was actually rooting for Ironton last week.

My team does not even play in the SEOAL, but I really enjoy the bruising play throughout the league.

If you would have actually READ my post, you would have understood what I was saying. Logan has not been tested in league play for two years. They have not been tested in ANY game this year. I was just saying that I hope they face some tougher competition the rest of the season to better prepare themselves for the playoffs. Zanesville is not as good, IMO, as they have been in the recent past. However, anything can happen on a given night. As I stated in my first post, good luck to both teams.

FEVER

Whoah whoah whoah. Becuase the scores havent been close doesnt mean they havent been tested. Lancaster brought the best they could despite not having their QB, PN was a very quality opponent and couldnt cash in. Your taking away from the team and their accomplishments to claim they have not been tested, makes it feel less rewarding ya know what i mean? They've been tested, just noones been good enough to answer back on a regular basis like we have. As for the league 2old is right. (Did i just say that? Shoot me) If the league would get on our level, we wouldnt dominate everyone. They need to step up. We were "average" at one time. We got better.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

2much, you only have 9 posts so far. on this topic, just checked. yet you've had hundreds on ironton, and gahs threads. it only shows in my opinion, how little interest you have in logan football. and your opponent. and that you in fact , do have tiger and blue devil envy. you just can't leave them alone.

YOU DO KNOW YOUR TEAM, HAS A BIG TEST THIS WEEK, DON'T YOU.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:2much, you only have 9 posts so far. on this topic, just checked. yet you've had hundreds on ironton, and gahs threads. it only shows in my opinion, how little interest you have in logan football. and your opponent. and that you in fact , do have tiger and blue devil envy. you just can't leave them alone.

YOU DO KNOW YOUR TEAM, HAS A BIG TEST THIS WEEK, DON'T YOU.

Doesn't matter if he knows. The team does. You can be sure the coaches won't let them forget it, either.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

"Big Test" :lol:

Keep it coming 2old. Its funny how you can get ADULTS all kinds of PO'd over words.

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

grizzlynatural wrote:
fbfever9 wrote:

"Einstein",

FEVER

Whoah whoah whoah. Becuase the scores havent been close doesnt mean they havent been tested. Lancaster brought the best they could despite not having their QB, PN was a very quality opponent and couldnt cash in. Your taking away from the team and their accomplishments to claim they have not been tested, makes it feel less rewarding ya know what i mean? They've been tested, just noones been good enough to answer back on a regular basis like we have. As for the league 2old is right. (Did i just say that? Shoot me) If the league would get on our level, we wouldnt dominate everyone. They need to step up. We were "average" at one time. We got better.

Don't think Pickerington N. is a "very quality opponent" (IMHO). I have been to 2 Pickerington N. games this year (both wins) and they did not look very impressive. The only challenging games (v. Logan and v. Pick Central) resulted in lopsided losses.

Yes, teams have come after Logan with all they have. However, no one can remain close and most, if not all, of the games have been over at the half. They (Logan) need to experience a FULL game of pressure to better prepare for the post season. I was/am not trying to slight ANY of their opponents. Just noting that dealing with some closer games might better prepare them.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Fair enough.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

I hear this every week abvout my post on Logan. First of all most teams are realistic. They say things lie we will play hard, we will do our best. Transalation"Logan is gonna kill us"

Some have not figured it out yet. I had to explain alot of things to the Ironton guys onhere last week. Before the boys deleted the big post last week GAHS and LDF were all over the Logan Ironton thread. I am just following the lead of a moderator. Gahs was all over the the Logan-ironton post./ So dry up on that one and find another curte for yoru Chieftain Envy.

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Post by ZvilleBlueDevil »

I know Zanesville is in battle with a far better Logan team but i'll be there rooting for the Devil's and hopefully a few trick's and new look's :aaaaa59 Good Luck To Both Teams.....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M HOPING FOR A BLUE DEVIL WIN BY ZANESVILLE. AND WHEN WE RUN THE TABLE THE REST OF THE WAY. WE'LL HAVE AN OLD FASHIONED TIE FOR THE LEAGUE.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

LOL,

YTB go post on an ironton thread. LOL

MariettaPride21
S

Post by MariettaPride21 »

this would be a fun one to watch
alot of passing always interesting
good luck to both teams
im pickin logan by a few scores

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2old wrote:LOL,

YTB go post on an ironton thread. LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i'll make you a deal 2much. i'll never enter another of your threads , if you stay off of ironton's, gallia academy's, and jackson's. if not no deal. if you make this deal with me. i'll leave the site if i invade another logan post , before you do the 3 school's i mentioned

DEAL

Return to “Football”