Nelsonville-York 27 Trimble 7

tomcat fan
All Conference

Re: Trimble at Nelsonville-York wk 1

Post by tomcat fan »

How's the Tomcat offense gonna look this year? A lot of focus will be on Curry, who are some other players that will step up?

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

tomcat 15 wrote:I've heard some people are complaining about certain "coaches sons" getting more playing time than other kids. My response to that is if your son isn't good enough to get playing time you might want to look into a sperm donor for your next kid or adopt one that can play cause it has nothing to do with the dad coaching. It's not our fault our kids are the best athletes in the school.
In my experience if your kid really is the best no one will say a word. The fact that you say "people are complaining" tells me something's awry with your statement. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

21 Days!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Heard the Buckeyes beat Oak Hill today 5-0 with the varsity. How did the Tomcats do today in their scrimmage and who did they play?

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

I was told 2-0 varsity.Pick 6 and Edwards long break away TD.Trimble tied Chesapeake 0-0.Peak has all their skill players back looking for linemen.Trimble moved the ball just couldn't score plus had a drop in the end zone on a good pass from Richards.Over all not bad.Play Oak Hill Sat. At 9:30am

:roll: cats :roll:
NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

ttomcat 80 wrote:I was told 2-0 varsity.Pick 6 and Edwards long break away TD.Trimble tied Chesapeake 0-0.Peak has all their skill players back looking for linemen.Trimble moved the ball just couldn't score plus had a drop in the end zone on a good pass from Richards.Over all not bad.Play Oak Hill Sat. At 9:30am
I'm predicting many long break away runs by Edwards and Co. I never thought this game could be more heated than it already is with the wee cats considering this their Super Bowl and all. But finally now NY has some motivation for this game. A lesson will be taught this year. It will be learned that it's a bad idea to claim the coach on the other sideline was fired from the opposing teams staff. Especially when that coach has a much more talented team. What will be learned is that when this happens your team gets their assez handed to them in unprecedented beat down fashion. This game will get really ugly, really fast, and repeat often. BTW Tcat 80 how's ole Pee Wee doing? I've heard he's struggling a bit. :lol:

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

This game may come down to the last possession. Trimble is going to have another good season, and after I saw N-Y yesterday, there's no reason they can't go 6-4 to 10-0. They're well-coached, athletic, have a lot of different options on offense and play HARD. If they play the same way they scrimmaged yesterday and stay healthy, most teams are going to dread seeing them. No prediction on the game, but I will predict that Trimble and N-Y make the playoffs and both win their first round game. You heard it here first.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Jason Vorhees wrote:This game may come down to the last possession. Trimble is going to have another good season, and after I saw N-Y yesterday, there's no reason they can't go 6-4 to 10-0. They're well-coached, athletic, have a lot of different options on offense and play HARD. If they play the same way they scrimmaged yesterday and stay healthy, most teams are going to dread seeing them. No prediction on the game, but I will predict that Trimble and N-Y make the playoffs and both win their first round game. You heard it here first.
I'm wit ya on everything except the first sentence. :geek:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

13 Days!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

10 days

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
ShoeHorn
JV Team

Post by ShoeHorn »

Rooting for the Cats but I have a feeling this one could get ugly in a hurry. Trimble can't match up this season with the athletes NY will have on offense.

Go Bucks
Waterboy

Post by Go Bucks »

The cats won't lay down. They will fight all night. But the bucks make it two wins in a row. I like the buckeyes 35 - 7

Ny92
Freshman Team

Post by Ny92 »

I wouldn't be surprised if NY runs away with it

CATillac
Waterboy

Post by CATillac »

I just cant see this one even being close. I hope the Cats pull off the shocker, but IMO Nelsonville wins big.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Saturday's game can be heard live on power 105.5FM or wxtq.com if you are outside the listening area.

link to broadcast ... http://wxtq.com/home/

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

Pulling for the former Racine coach in this one. After being insultingly asked to pack his bags he has to have a bad taste in his mouth for Trimble. Nelsonville by as many as his team can make it.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Asked to pack his bags? Im pretty sure coach richards pursued the NY job.

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

93Bulldog wrote:Asked to pack his bags? Im pretty sure coach richards pursued the NY job.
Fired when he applied for the job.
Many assistant coaches aspire to be head coaches.
I don't believe it's common practice to fire them before they are hired.
There is a right way and a wrong way.
Just sayin.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Jim Ryan wrote:Pulling for the former Racine coach in this one. After being insultingly asked to pack his bags he has to have a bad taste in his mouth for Trimble. Nelsonville by as many as his team can make it.
He actually resigned at a school board meeting. If he didn't want the NY job he'd still be an assistant at Trimble.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

8 days!!!
I'm excited!
GO BUCKS GO!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”