D VI R23 Qtrs: South Gallia (7-3) at Buckeye Central (8-2)

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: D VI R23 Qtrs: South Gallia (7-3) at Buckeye Central (8-

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Steely Dan wrote:I'd think that Logan, Nelsonville York, or Athens would be sites for a round two game with either Bishop Rosecrans or Danville. They all have turf and adequate seating.

Yep, you're right on it Steely, it'll be one of those three for sure if it were to play out that way.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

I heard today Fisher maybe out out for this game what will that do to S.G. and how the play D?

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

get over it lol !!!

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

Fanosports...I really don't have a problem with your opinions!!! You, me and everyone else are entitled to them!! It's the way you word them that p.o's everybody!!! You seem to enjoy taking cheAp shots at teenage kids that aren't from Wahama!!! You seem to know alot about sports but just remember when you are on a high school thread that you are taking cheap shots at 15,16,17 and 18 year old kids!!!

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

maniac66 wrote:I heard today Fisher maybe out out for this game what will that do to S.G. and how the play D?
If this is true, it will really hurt SG on D against the run.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

Best wishes Rebels!

South Gallia 22
Bucky Central 6

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE SOUTH GALLIA REBELS. GIT R DONE.

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

Titletown TVC... Thanks!!! Congrads on another football title!!! Good luck in the playoffs and hopefully Wahama and Point both bring home state titles!!!

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

I'm sure Coach Peck will have SG working different defensive schemes this week to try and slow down BC. From what I can gather, the Bucks like to run a balanced attack of the run and pass but when they do pass, they seem to be deadly with it. In the articles I have read about them they are passing the ball about 15 times per game and the QB is usually completing around 10 of them and usually for 200+ yards. It leads me to believe that they may use play action when they pass and once the defense bites it's all over with. It appears they have one WR that the QB likes to go to but the other guys are still guys that can catch the ball and do some damage after the catch. One thing I noticed their coach saying about the two games they lost was the other team was faster which leads me to believe they may have a couple quick guys but overall they are not fast.

In my personal opinion, if SG can slow down the passing game of BC then the Rebels odds of winning will increase dramatically as that is the only thing I worry about going into this matchup. The Rebels run D has been good this year and both second halves against SV and Wahama they have been lights out.

On Offense, SG hasn't seemed to have had too much trouble moving the ball, it is just the redzone penalties and mistakes that are killing them. Last week two block in the back penalties on the same drive when SG was inside the 15 and then a bad snap on the SV 10 that made it 4th and what seemed like forever and the Rebels never could get it in. To win this game SG is going to have to play mistake free ball. If SG can make some holes, White will be dangerous in the open field as he has a mix of some speed and power, especially for a Sophomore. I seen him break 6 tackles on the 10 yard TD run he had and as guys were hitting him it never seemed to phase him.

I hope like hell that SG pulls this one out which will make the ride much sweeter. GO REBELS!!!!

SVDad
Freshman Team

Post by SVDad »

Good luck Rebels from Viking Country!

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

Any word on fisher and spurlock? Fisher went down in the Symmes
Valley game. And I also seen spurlock limping around during that game.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Ol' Blue wrote:Fanosports...I really don't have a problem with your opinions!!! You, me and everyone else are entitled to them!! It's the way you word them that p.o's everybody!!! You seem to enjoy taking cheAp shots at teenage kids that aren't from Wahama!!! You seem to know alot about sports but just remember when you are on a high school thread that you are taking cheap shots at 15,16,17 and 18 year old kids!!!
Who's taking cheap shots at kids. I was one of those kids that played sports in high school once and so were you probably. I said earlier that I'd have to take Buckeye Central over Wahama also if I was guessing. It's got nothing to do with anything personal or this and that kid. I only talk about teams as a whole and I just figure strength of schedule, coaching, past records of the conferences, strengths and weaknesses of teams and go from there. The 5% of the time I may mention names is when kids stand out so those are called accolades. You can't find one post I've ever put a kid down on this forum. I graduated young and was 17 when I went in the Marine Corps and if anyone said anything bad about the corps at the time it would just get me more pumped up to do better rather than make me feel bad. There are a few people on here such as Steely Dan and Paladin that are like me and use "realistic" expectations and go with our heads instead of our hearts to the dislike of many on here but that's the way it goes. People are too sensitive nowadays so why don't we all take some sensitivity training and be politically correct in everything we do and it will make it all better. Not, Geesh !!!!!

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

Noone can make an educated prediction on this game because I would bet not one person on SEOPS has seen both of these teams play this year.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

friday_nite_fan wrote:Noone can make an educated prediction on this game because I would bet not one person on SEOPS has seen both of these teams play this year.
You are probably correct "friday" and you'd win that bet. All anyone can do it take a compilation of many things and try to form an opinion. 8)

superman06
Riding the Bench

Post by superman06 »

Buckeye Central by at least three touchdowns.

Chieftain
Varsity

Post by Chieftain »

This one will be ugly --

Paladin's prediction --

Buckeye Central by 20( or more)

seohhoops
Freshman Team

Post by seohhoops »

BBallin fool wrote:Is 99.5 still going to cover this game??? What a round trip!!!! Man OHSAA Bad call :roll: :roll: :roll:
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, we will be there calling the game and cheering on the rebels. Pregame starts at 6:45, kickoff is at 7:00. It's going to be a long haul, but I am pumped to do this game. Good luck Coach Peck and the Rebels.

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

Good luck from Tomcat land! Show what the TVC is made of!

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

What time does the So.Gallia plane leave? lol... Holy crap thats a long haul. Good luck.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

BOUT TIME SG GOT SOME RESPECT!!! 99.5 GO SG.

Return to “Football”