Week 7 West @ Valley

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Re: Week 7 West @ Valley

Post by SOCMAN05 »

Honest Abe go back to the toilet bowl you were looking out of B4 you ruin a good thread !

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

HONESTABE wrote:valley by 30 west has no business being on the same field
What was there not enough trash talking on here so you get on here and put up an idiotic post like that. People like you who get on here and just try and stir stuff up is what ruins it for everyone else. Thanks for nothing useful.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i'd love to see this one.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

is there a full moon out??? :roll: :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

man, i wished this was a saturday game.

1darkhorse
Waterboy

Post by 1darkhorse »

Is it Friday yet??? This is going to be a good one!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Honestabe = idiot.

Gonna be a great game....no one is talking about turnovers, which IMO will decide the outcome.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:man, i wished this was a saturday game.

I agree.

But I got a better idea why don't me and you ask Coach Lutz to change their game to Saturday.

You go first and let me know how it goes!!!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

With my Trojans playing on Sat this week, we will be there to watch this one. Has to be the game of the week.

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

as long as we can charge you Double come on over OZZIE ......just kidding ....its also homecoming friday so get there early

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

Yates is good.................but Ratliff is good with his feet and arm also.

West 31
Valley 17

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

this is like watching a tennis match. west valley west valley. just hope to see a good clean game. AND, nobody getting hurt this year.

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

Redman wrote:Yates is good.................but Ratliff is good with his feet and arm also.

West 31
Valley 17
But does Ratliff have the targets that valley has? That is a serious question?? How good are west's receivers? I'm having a hard time seeing how west is going to guard Keller and Dwyer. If Valley goes trips or has Keller in the slot, are they going to double Dwyer and leave Keller 1 on 1 with an LB or are they going to double Keller and leave Dwyer with a 5'10 corner??? Keller is as fast as any wide receiver and has prolly the best hands on the team (prolly either team), plus he is 6'2-6'3 205. Everyone knows Dwyer is 6'6 and also has speed. It's going to be interesting to see how west will try to match up. I am a little worried about Valleys corners, they have to step up for Valley to win. Goodluck to both teams!!

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

One of 2 battle of unbeatens in region 19. Ridgewood has a game against an unbeaten also. This one is going to be tight. I dont see any reason why it wouldn't be.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

HONESTABE wrote:valley by 30 west has no business being on the same field

Ahhh, dangle the bait and the little fisheys will bite. :mrgreen:

I wish I was off this weekend because I would probably go and watch this game and pass on the Burg/Waverly game. This one will be a slugfest won in the trenches. Good luck to both squads and let's hope for an injury free game.

Sider95
Riding the Bench

Post by Sider95 »

Wish I could see this game. I'm gonna say West 27-21.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Alitown wrote:
Redman wrote:Yates is good.................but Ratliff is good with his feet and arm also.

West 31
Valley 17
But does Ratliff have the targets that valley has? That is a serious question?? How good are west's receivers? I'm having a hard time seeing how west is going to guard Keller and Dwyer. If Valley goes trips or has Keller in the slot, are they going to double Dwyer and leave Keller 1 on 1 with an LB or are they going to double Keller and leave Dwyer with a 5'10 corner??? Keller is as fast as any wide receiver and has prolly the best hands on the team (prolly either team), plus he is 6'2-6'3 205. Everyone knows Dwyer is 6'6 and also has speed. It's going to be interesting to see how west will try to match up. I am a little worried about Valleys corners, they have to step up for Valley to win. Goodluck to both teams!!
I think you will be surprised at West's skill in the secondary. I wouldn't trade our 2 corners for any I've seen this year. They are extremely quick and excellent tacklers. Our Safeties are big and like to hit. We have 1 linebacker that will go into coverage. He's built and runs like a safety at about 6-2. He had 2 interceptions at Chesapeake. Keller will get yards running and Valley will throw. Thing that concerns me is keeping Yates contained running. If we can do that, we have an excellent shot to win.

crab_apple4
JV Team

Post by crab_apple4 »

siderman wrote:
Alitown wrote:

West 31
Valley 17
I think you will be surprised at West's skill in the secondary. I wouldn't trade our 2 corners for any I've seen this year. They are extremely quick and excellent tacklers. Our Safeties are big and like to hit. We have 1 linebacker that will go into coverage. He's built and runs like a safety at about 6-2. He had 2 interceptions at Chesapeake. Keller will get yards running and Valley will throw. Thing that concerns me is keeping Yates contained running. If we can do that, we have an excellent shot to win.
I think that's a very fair assessment. I think both defenses are going to be under the gun Friday night. As my buddy chicken_coop said, the turnovers will more than likely be the biggest factor in this football game. I have a feeling that both teams are going to find the endzone a few times.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

I think something that both teams need to understand is that whichever team walks away with a loss friday night, not all is lost. They need to keep playing football and win out....

Example:

2005: Valley loses in week 3 to Wheelersburg, but goes 11-2 falling in the regional final.

There will be alot of dissapointment on one side friday night, but come monday monring it needs to be in the past. These are 2 of the strongest teams in SEO, and they both need to be playing in week 11.

Good Luck West...but GIVE EM HELL INDIANS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28Buck
Freshman Team

Post by 28Buck »

Good health and luck to both these teams. Hopefully, we will have an all SOCII regional final with these two teams slugging it out once again.

Return to “Football”