Best Player in Southern Ohio...

earp
S

Re: Best Player in Southern Ohio...

Post by earp »

No Siderman! :lol: What makes it seem like he has played so long is because he started as a 9th grader! ;-)

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

boilermaker wrote:Without a doubt Ralph Whittington -Wellston.This kid runs a 4.1 forty,has a 52" vertical and can bench press 255lbs 40 times. He once killed a whitetail deer with his bare hands after he chased it down . He also body slammed a Grizzly Bear while on vacation in Alaska this summer. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i knew the bare hands thing was coming and i still laughed!!

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

boilermaker wrote:Without a doubt Ralph Whittington -Wellston.This kid runs a 4.1 forty,has a 52" vertical and can bench press 255lbs 40 times. He once killed a whitetail deer with his bare hands after he chased it down . He also body slammed a Grizzly Bear while on vacation in Alaska this summer. :mrgreen:

Who timed him at 4.1, I have OSU contacts!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nobodyspecial
Riding the Bench

Post by nobodyspecial »

Craigmiles from Burg has a 4.1 forty and he is lifting 315lbs,but he hasn't killed any deer or bears yet.Guess he will be second to Ralph :12223 :12223 :12223It was timed in Columbus.

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

nobodyspecial wrote:

Craigmiles from Burg has a 4.1 forty and he is lifting 315lbs,but he hasn't killed any deer or bears yet.Guess he will be second to Ralph :12223 :12223 :12223It was timed in Columbus.

If he ran a 4.1 the Bucks would have offered him on the spot. Ted Ginn didn't run a 4.1! lol!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

oldcoachb wrote:
nobodyspecial wrote:

If he ran a 4.1 the Bucks would have offered him on the spot. Ted Ginn didn't run a 4.1! lol!

Agreed. I would like to see the web site that has this posted. 4.1 is Bo Jackson glory days fast....world record time. I dont buy it.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

4.1 40 time would have OSU, Michigan, Texas, Florida, USC, and OK in town on a weekly basis.
No way this kid is this fast.

BigTime
JV Team

Post by BigTime »

nobodyspecial wrote:

craigmiles is now where close to a 4.1 forty more in the 4.5-4.6 range maybe.

G&B from huddle
JV Team

Post by G&B from huddle »

In the SOC II you have many good players. I think Pendleton from West was mentioned, Lang and Craigmiles from Burg someone talked about.
But Roback from Waverly I think is at another level athletically, now the topic is the best player. I don't know I guess we'll have to wait for the teams to sort it out on the field.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

4.1 Got to see that watch :?: :?: :?:

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Craigmiles is fast, but 4.1? No way.

Roback has the potential to be the best offensive player, but he won't be because like last year, he'll be running for his life all game against the good teams.

In the end, voters may hesitate to give Pendleton all the credit he deserves because of him just being a junior. But barring injury the kid will probably deserve them. His combination of size and speed is scary, and he does it on both sides of the ball. He is a high D1 linebacker prospect. What may hurt him though is West is loaded in the backfield. Others like Murphy will share the wealth with him on offense. Murphy will be a star himself this year.

nobodyspecial
Riding the Bench

Post by nobodyspecial »

oldcoachb wrote:
nobodyspecial wrote:

:122245 :122245 Wanna bet?

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

If he ran a 4.1 the Bucks would have offered him on the spot. Ted Ginn didn't run a 4.1! lol![/quote]
:122245 :122245 Wanna bet?[/quote]

The FARM!

luvthegame
Riding the Bench

Post by luvthegame »

LOL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll bet my farm too....anyone else?

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

I'll bet my father-in-law's farm!
I have no doubt those boys can run, but ... I sense some smoke is being blown somewhere here.
Plus, counting 1-thousand-1, 1-thousand-2, just doesn't cut it, fellas.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Angle is one that comes to mind and there was a back from Wellston who was a freshman last year who was really impressive and had some really good stats I just can remember his name...

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Jaylen Prater,Wellston

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

boilermaker wrote:Jaylen Prater,Wellston

Was he the Freshman last year that was hard to stop?

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

boilermaker wrote:Jaylen Prater,Wellston

yep thats him...if this kid works hard he might get some looks from some big schools....he is like a tank

Return to “Football”