athens county football fest

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Re: athens county football fest

Post by Teufelhunden »

I agree with you that there is definitely room for improvement. I don't suppose my opinion means much as it is the football fans that need to be satisfied but I was glad that we at least pulled it off.

It is always difficult the first time you try to do something. We will take suggestions and hopefully make it a better event next year.

My thanks to the county coaches for supporting this and the folks at Nelsonville-York for all their work in making it happen. Coach Kline did a great job with the punt, pass and kick competition and I think the kids really enjoyed it.

Any suggestions for next year let me know.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I guess my post got lost ... I posted a nice 6 or 7 paragraphs about Saturday's event but it just vanished???

Oh well, in short terms: I realy liked the idea and how it turned out ... Hopefully it will continue on next year and so on.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

teufelhunden wrote:I agree with you that there is definitely room for improvement. I don't suppose my opinion means much as it is the football fans that need to be satisfied but I was glad that we at least pulled it off.

It is always difficult the first time you try to do something. We will take suggestions and hopefully make it a better event next year.

My thanks to the county coaches for supporting this and the folks at Nelsonville-York for all their work in making it happen. Coach Kline did a great job with the punt, pass and kick competition and I think the kids really enjoyed it.

Any suggestions for next year let me know.

Keep working hard at it. I think you are on to something. This could turn in to a nice tradition for our county!!!!!

Return to “Football”