IRONTON 32 VS NELSONVILLE-YORK 12- FINAL - LUTZ WIN # 361

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Re: IRONTON 32 VS NELSONVILLE-YORK 12- FINAL - LUTZ WIN # 361

Post by wowhesfast »

Congrats Coach Lutz, a truly remarkable achievement. Good luck and good health to both teams as they head for week 10 and 11.

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

funny stuff---- i was entering the stadium headed to the far side for a couple of dogs when i overheard a couple of n-y fans talking ' boy i'm glad the rain is gone, we will be able to throw the ball and we'll thump em' how'd that work out?

Tigfan
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigfan »

If you want to watch the actual run and leap go to "woub gridiron glory" and watch the coverage of the game there. Do we get this channel locally?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it was such an amazing and electric atmosphere friday night, we played a very fine nelsonville york squad that never gave up, and played hard till the end. i'm sorry i've not been able to be on here and give the proper congratulations, i've been very sick , since saturday. but i wish to congratulate, coach bob lutz, and his assistant mike burcham, pat sheridan, and all the other fine asst. coach's through the years, 40 years worth of players, the band, the fans, the cheerleaders , majorettes, and everyone who makes friday nights so special in the fall for the city of ironton, and southeastern ohio. what an amazing celebration, against a great quality opponent. i think this team is destined for greatnesss, and could make a very deep playoff run. we are very lucky to be exposed to such quality football, and such a football tradition rich town as ironton, as we have had the ironton tanks, the ironton bengals, and now the incredible ironton fighting tigers.YTB. :-D

Return to “Football”