D5 - R19: (2) Oak Hill vs. (6) Ridgewood at Lancaster

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

hammer89
Freshman Team

Re: D5 - R19: (2) Oak Hill vs. (6) West Lafayette Ridgewood

Post by hammer89 »

Some of you people are really funny. I highly doubt Ridgewood will give up six TD's. Oak Hill beat Minford by 6, Ridgewood beat them by 26. I think this game will be close, but just like the Minford game, if this one gets out of hand it will be in favor of Ridgewood

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I'm heading to this one and think I will be watchig another Wood victory.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

lugnut61 wrote:so anyone wanna predict slone and hales numbers for the night i say 184 passing for slone and 120 for hale rushing comine for 6 tds

Better be careful with stuff like this. Ridgewood did not beat a solid Minford team with out being pretty darn good. Probably will be the best team that the Oaks have faced all season

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

madfootballfan wrote:Oak Hill vs Wheelersburg week 13

don't get ahead of yourself. i'm sure alot of people would love to see this one but both teams have tough regional semi final games. let's take one game at a time and see what happens

pigskinguru
Freshman Team

Post by pigskinguru »

hammer89 wrote:Some of you people are really funny. I highly doubt Ridgewood will give up six TD's. Oak Hill beat Minford by 6, Ridgewood beat them by 26. I think this game will be close, but just like the Minford game, if this one gets out of hand it will be in favor of Ridgewood

One person is saying outrageous stuff, not the whole fan base. Every school has them, and many times it is a kid. Read lugnut61's posts. He just joined on on Friday and has been try to get under everybody's skin since. I see it is working.

Most Oak Hill fans believe this will be a tough game. Don't let the village "idiot" speak for us all.

hammer89
Freshman Team

Post by hammer89 »

pigskinguru wrote:
hammer89 wrote:Some of you people are really funny. I highly doubt Ridgewood will give up six TD's. Oak Hill beat Minford by 6, Ridgewood beat them by 26. I think this game will be close, but just like the Minford game, if this one gets out of hand it will be in favor of Ridgewood

One person is saying outrageous stuff, not the whole fan base. Every school has them, and many times it is a kid. Read lugnut61's posts. He just joined on on Friday and has been try to get under everybody's skin since. I see it is working.

Most Oak Hill fans believe this will be a tough game. Don't let the village "idiot" speak for us all.

No problem, I know everybody has idiots. How far of a drive will it be for Oak Hill? It is about 1.5 hours for Ridgewood.

ChainMan
Waterboy

Re: D5 - R19: (2) Oak Hill vs. (6) Ridgewood at Lancaster

Post by ChainMan »

On my mapsource program it is 72 miles for each team

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

For the Oak Hill fans going to Lancaster:

Fulton Field is a pretty nice facility. It's not a brand new stadium with field turf, but there should be plenty of seating and the playing surface shouldn't be too bad if it doesn't rain this week. I've been to quite a few playoff games there, and it's not a bad place to watch a game at all.

I would say the best way to get to the stadium would be as follows:

Take US 35 W from Jackson to Chillicothe.
Merge onto US 23 N toward Columbus.
Take the OH 159/Bridge St Exit toward Kingston.
Turn Right onto OH 159 (by Adena Hospital).
Follow OH 159 until it runs into US 22.
Turn Right onto US 22 and follow it into Lancaster.
Once you reach Lancaster, stay straight on US 22/W Main St.
Turn left onto OH 37/N High Street.
Follow OH 37 until you see Fair Ave. (right next to the Fairgrounds).
Turn Right onto Fair Ave and a few blocks later, you will see the stadium on your left.

There is additional parking on the other end of the stadium as well.
To access that lot, you will want to remain on OH 37 instead of turning onto Fair Ave.
Follow OH 37 past the Fairgrounds and up a steep hill through Rising Park.
Turn right onto Granville Pike just after the top of the hill.
There will be plenty of parking in that area near the high school and the OU Lancaster branch.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

congrats to the oaks, from ole bait, rock on. :-D

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Ridgewood IMO

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I am pulling VERY hard for the Oaks. But if you think Ridgewood is not the real deal, it will be a LONG night.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

mother_nature wrote:Keep counting out the Wood. Oaks fans may be leaving in the 3rd quarter just like the Falcon faithful.

You might want to at least try to be classy for the next week or two. Your players and coaches were classy in Minford last week, as we were to them. You could at least try to follow suit.

tony181stewart
Riding the Bench

Post by tony181stewart »

ridgewood

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

WE BELIEVE!!

Do work oaks

lugnut61
Waterboy

Post by lugnut61 »

cb_09 wrote:
lugnut61 wrote:so anyone wanna predict slone and hales numbers for the night i say 184 passing for slone and 120 for hale rushing comine for 6 tds

Wow, 6 TD's? Think it is gonna be a shoot out huh? What are your stat predictions for Jake Conrad then?

jake gets taken out by fairchild in the first quart and ridgewood goes down hard

lugnut61
Waterboy

Post by lugnut61 »

pigskinguru wrote:

i never said it wasnt going to be a tough game i dont think either defence can stop the others offence its gonna be a shoot out

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

If history repeats its self it will be: Ridgewood vs. Fredericktown week 13...but I'm hoping it won't this year
These teams match up well, they both are undefeated and play a lot of d6's, Oak Hill plays the best defense to stop the wing-t, the 5-2 (it gives the linebackers an easy key on the guards), but Oak Hill will not be able to load up the box...they will have to respect the jet sweep, because of ridgewood's speed...

Oak Hill needs to get the running game established, cut their splits and blow some people off the ball and run some play action off that, Ridgewood is a smash-mouth team, with team speed, so in this case the only way to fight fire is with fire...However, Oak Hill is a better passing team than Minford, so that outlet could be explored even more so in friday's game...I think it will be good, but then again then I've been wrong a lot this year

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Fulton Field is not a turf surface.

This will be a tough game for both teams. Both teams are good and are 11-0 for a reason.

lugnut61.....For the first few days of your time on this site, no one is impressed. If you are going to post idiotic comments, would you please at least spell correctly. Thank you.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

sider wrote:

If history repeats its self it will be: Ridgewood vs. Fredericktown week 13...but I'm hoping it won't this year
These teams match up well, they both are undefeated and play a lot of d6's, Oak Hill plays the best defense to stop the wing-t, the 5-2 (it gives the linebackers an easy key on the guards), but Oak Hill will not be able to load up the box...they will have to respect the jet sweep, because of ridgewood's speed...

Oak Hill needs to get the running game established, cut their splits and blow some people off the ball and run some play action off that, Ridgewood is a smash-mouth team, with team speed, so in this case the only way to fight fire is with fire...However, Oak Hill is a better passing team than Minford, so that outlet could be explored even more so in friday's game...I think it will be good, but then again then I've been wrong a lot this year

Did u get to see the game friday?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Take US 35 W from Jackson to Chillicothe.
Merge onto US 23 N toward Columbus.
Take the OH 159/Bridge St Exit toward Kingston.
Turn Right onto OH 159 (by Adena Hospital).
Follow OH 159 until it runs into US 22.

Turn Right onto US 22 and follow it into Lancaster.
Once you reach Lancaster, stay straight on US 22/W Main St.
Turn left onto OH 37/N High Street.
Follow OH 37 until you see Fair Ave. (right next to the Fairgrounds).
Turn Right onto Fair Ave and a few blocks later, you will see the stadium on your left.

Trust me when I tell you guys you don't want to go this way. Rt 159 goes out through Gods country and the middle of nowhere and it seems like you are driving forever before you get to Rt 22. It is much quicker to go right on up Rt 23 to Circleville and take the Rt 22 exit and then go on to Lancaster. I had people swear to me that Rt 159 was much faster to Lancaster so I tried it one time and it is a winding, twisty little 2 lane and I couldn't see where it was any faster at all. As a matter of fact I think it took longer going that way. Go to Circleville and pick up Rt 22 there, you won't regret it.

Return to “Football”