D4 - R15 - Regional Final - Ironton vs. Coshocton

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: IRONTON vs COSHOCTON Regional Championship

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

bengalfan76 wrote
No Parking at all

There was over 8700 at the West game in Portsmouth, I heard no one complain about the parking.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Ironton Tribune web site is saying either Jackson or Lancaster this morning! :mrgreen: I hope its Jackson!

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

ironton wins goodluck go all the way

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

BigTime wrote:It won't be Portsmouth they did not apply for a playoff game.

do you mean they did not apply for week 3?

because Joe Albrecht, told me that he did put in for play off games

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:I think he meant, Portsmouth doesn't have a big fancy parking lot where all the cars can co-mingle, or at least that was my interpretation of the post. Heaven forbid someone might have to walk a city block to get into the game. My goodness that would be a travesty.

well, if they are not as cheap,as lazy,,,they can pay 2 bucks and walk right acros the street :mrgreen: .

as far as handicap,I will bet,NO ONE has as many handicap parking spaces as portsmouth right next to the gates

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

if this game is at Jackson I WILL GO FOR SURE,,ANY FURTHER then Jackson,I will go play BINGO.

GOOD LUCK TIGERS

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

biggdowgg wrote:
FIDO wrote:I think he meant, Portsmouth doesn't have a big fancy parking lot where all the cars can co-mingle, or at least that was my interpretation of the post. Heaven forbid someone might have to walk a city block to get into the game. My goodness that would be a travesty.

well, if they are not as cheap,as lazy,,,they can pay 2 bucks and walk right acros the street :mrgreen: .

as far as handicap,I will bet,NO ONE has as many handicap parking spaces as portsmouth right next to the gates

Can PHS fans park in SSU's parking lot and just walk up the two blocks? I lived on the corner of 3rd and Waller and walked up to the basketball games a few times and love going to the Crispie Creme. I would think that would be a good location to park.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i think the state needs to think on this one a while before they jump to conclusions, i believe lancaster is out, unless they have installed turf, terrible lighting, but good seating. basically a below average stadium for a d1 school. of it's size. would love to see it at jackson, great facilities. plenty of restrooms, plenty of seats, and great chow. nice parking. sounds reasonable to me, personally i don't mind the extra travel, even if it's not even. but you have to have restrooms, and seating. logan, would be an awesome site, are we still the higher seed , even though coschocton , beat number 1 seed clearcreek. i think cosh. assumes the number one seed now beating them. which would makeus visitors, no way ny. holds our crowd on the visitors side. i noticed quite a few of our regular elderly fans who were not at ny. apparently worried they may have to stand. the atmosphere and people were great, but not enough seats or restroom facilities. for a regional final. logan , would be great. even columbus desales. anyplace with all the extra stuff needed to host a game of this magnitude.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i had heard portsmouth had not put in for a playoff, that would be awesome, i saw that one day with biggdowgg, and it is amazing. just a wonderful, amazing looking facility, with any, and everything needed.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

fightingtigers45 wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:

Can PHS fans park in SSU's parking lot and just walk up the two blocks? I lived on the corner of 3rd and Waller and walked up to the basketball games a few times and love going to the Crispie Creme. I would think that would be a good location to park.

not sure if you have to have a parking pass at Shawnnee lots?

the new field is at the same location as the basketball gym,so it would be a short walk.

gogrove9
JV Team

Post by gogrove9 »

Good Luck Ironton!!! Go get a regional title this week!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:i had heard portsmouth had not put in for a playoff, that would be awesome, i saw that one day with biggdowgg, and it is amazing. just a wonderful, amazing looking facility, with any, and everything needed.

well,unless something has happened since our treasure dinner a week or so agao,our AD, did tell me he put in for games.

I doubt we would get this one though, my guess is Ironton will have to travel again

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i don't mind the travel. even if we have to travel farther than the other team, just need seats and nice restrooms.

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

The OHSAA just called Nelsonville-York --

The regional final game will be played on Saturday evening at 7:00 PM at Boston Field.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

90buckeye wrote:The OHSAA just called Nelsonville-York --

The regional final game will be played on Saturday evening at 7:00 PM at Boston Field.

looks like BINGO for me

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Yeah, to bad im not going that far.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

can anybody confirm this is official, and will ironton be the home or away team.

if so , ny has made a boatload of money, and while doing a fantastic job , of hosting. needs to at least bring in some porta potties, not fair to miss a half a quarter trying to take a leak. otherwise i like it.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

can anybody confirm this is official, and will ironton be the home or away team.

if so , ny has made a boatload of money, and while doing a fantastic job , of hosting. needs to at least bring in some porta potties, not fair to miss a half a quarter trying to take a leak. otherwise i like it.

Then dont drink so much. :lol: :lol: :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:

Then dont drink so much. :lol: :lol: :lol:

its not the line,or drinking..takes him that long to find it...

and I do mean the bathroom

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SURE YOU DID. WITH ONLY 3 PEE HOLES , IT CAN GET PURTY CONGESTED IN THERE.

Return to “Football”