Re: Ironton (3-3) @ Rockhill (5-1)

Post by bighead »

Flip a coin ?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Tigercannon71 wrote:
wobycat wrote:Yes it would be kidnapping and no im not going to name a kids name. Are you crazy?

That's cause you can't. Cause it doesn't happen. It's the same thing all the time people say when my sisters boyfriends brothers kid was recruited by Ironton. Then you ask for specifics and they say well a coach didn't talk to him, but a tiger fan that works with his dad/mom was talking to them about bringing their kid into Ironton. That's how it usually goes. That's not recruiting that's people just talking.
Yes I can but I won't, and yes it does happen. Its not recruiting at all. It's more like, hey "why don't you come and play for us?" We need a "___" fill in the blank.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Ironton in their typical start to roll mid-season form. Too much for Rock Hill I think.

Very possible Tigers finish 7-3.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I think the fighting tigers win this one as well. but must do more than just run up the middle. unless they are gashing it up the middle and the redmen get gassed like the panthers did.but loading the box to stop the run, sure opens up other things. and we need to try to take advantage of them. and I can tell you ''the tribe'' has had this one circled on their calendar for 2 years. so the striped fellers better not come in flat after beating previously unbeaten Chesapeake.the tigers have definitely played the tougher schedule of the two, but dropped 3. this may be an instant classic. 2 games of the week are on tap in my opinion ironron@rock hill, and burg@waverly.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Dandy Don wrote:Ironton in their typical start to roll mid-season form. Too much for Rock Hill I think.

Chesepeake looks to be 2nd place in the OVC, Though they didn't give Ironton much of a game. It should be all downhill to the playoffs from here for the Tigers. Lawrence County's Team :roll: :roll: (Ironton) HA!!

One game at a time though, Rock Hill will be physical, but with a Healthy Ironton line now, they are going to be tough to stop. Rock Hill has some good talented athletes and I am sure they will come fired up and ready.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

IBTT wrote:
Dandy Don wrote:Ironton in their typical start to roll mid-season form. Too much for Rock Hill I think.

Chesepeake looks to be 2nd place in the OVC, Though they didn't give Ironton much of a game. It should be all downhill to the playoffs from here for the Tigers. Lawrence County's Team :roll: :roll: (Ironton) HA!!

One game at a time though, Rock Hill will be physical, but with a Healthy Ironton line now, they are going to be tough to stop. Rock Hill has some good talented athletes and I am sure they will come fired up and ready.
Downhill is exactly where they'll go if they make it to the playoffs.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK7 Ironton (3-3) @ Rock Hill (5-1)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

pirate-I have my doubts we could even make it without help. we'd certainly have to win out.
but nothing is more important than this Friday.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

These "newer" Burg posters are rather brash. But in the end they haven't done squat since 1989 in football.
They actually thought they had a chance against Coldwater lmbo

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Ironton takes the Hill out back comfortably

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Rosie
Waterboy

Post by Rosie »

I will take Rock Hill over Ironton 15-13

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

12gauge wrote:These "newer" Burg posters are rather brash. But in the end they haven't done squat since 1989 in football.
They actually thought they had a chance against Coldwater lmbo
There you go living in the past. Somewhere over the rainbow $#!7. Here we are in 2016 and you're still living in the 90's. It sick being on the losing end, I know. Been there. Now Burg is the dominant one and everyone acts like they have no history at all. Guess what boys, they are making the history we will be talking about in 20 years.

hilljack
Freshman Team

Post by hilljack »

This thread is named Ironton @ Rock Hill, its not always about the Burg ya know.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Let's talk about Ironton and Rockhill please.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

Saw Tre Neal lead St. Joe over Rock Hill in soccer last night with several goals. Neal's leg will prove the difference for IHS Friday night 24-21

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Not the one who brought it up.

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

Ironton wins this by 3 touchdowns. RH doesn't have nearly the talent the Peake had and we saw what the Tigers did to them last week.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

For the first time, the home side in that oversized stadium will be full. If I wasn't heading up to Waverly this week, this one would be my choice. Tigers get it done here 20-14 I think

ROLL PEAKE
ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

Wow look.. Another alternate account to troll Ironton fans.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I do have a legitimate question. How is a kid playing soccer at St. Joes kicking for Itown? Is this for real?

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

Very real. ISJ does not have a football team so he plays for IHS which is allowed by OHSAA rules.

Return to “Football”