2011 Jackson ironmen

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Re: 2011 Jackson ironmen

Post by Ironmannut07 »

Look ironmen football isn't all about beating wellston I see a great future for Jackson under head coach Andy hall. In two years he has lead the ironmen to an out right seoal championship. And now this year I fell we have better talent may have lost a could of key players such as kip,klay and bubba landrum but Jackson always has pretty decent lines. But with drew Ervin,Cortez slaughter,Austin Osborne,Ty mcnelly,Morgan landrum (who played with one hand last year), and Alec Osborne I'm really liking our chances at repeating at seoal champs and that lone train of cars Rollin the streets of Jackson horns blaring....yeah I'm ready for that. LETS GO IRONMEN!!!!

Ironmen44
JV Team

Post by Ironmen44 »

I have heard that the Ironmen have a few under classmen that are dominate. Expected to be starters this year. Future looks bright for the Ironmen.

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

Ironmen44 wrote:I have heard that the Ironmen have a few under classmen that are dominate. Expected to be starters this year. Future looks bright for the Ironmen.
Like who ironmen44

Ironmen44
JV Team

Post by Ironmen44 »

07 - just what I am hearing. Look for a few younger players to play a lot.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Parks? Betschel?

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

One has to look has to look at the two players who are moving to Jackson this year. They will have bragging rights if Jackson wins. They were playin for the winning Team in when the Losing record was stopped :shock: , and more than likely when a new one was started :122246 :122246

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

All this crap sounds like recuiting. Maybe someone should investigate this. Guy's this is something you should keep your mouth shut about!

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

LHS 72 wrote:All this crap sounds like recuiting. Maybe someone should investigate this. Guy's this is something you should keep your mouth shut about!
Im going to have to agree. Its aweful hard to read this and not think that.

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

It doesn't matter to me either way. But it is my observation that some sure can dish it out, but sure can't take it. There are always going to be stuff that goes on that someone will take offense. It is not up to any of us to make any judgement calls when we do not know all the facts. Everyone is just making up thier minds that it is either fine or someone should be hung. These are young men still in their teens. It is no one's business other than the kids and their parents to make, not any of ours.

As adults, as most of us are supposed to be, it is time to start acting like it, myself included. All we need to do is wait and see, if everything was done properly, no problem. If not, let the offense set the punishment. I was have always thought that you are innocent until proven guilty.

Good luck to both of these programs and to all the schools in our area. A players' time in High School passes by quickly. Let all of them enjoy the time they have left to play.

JHS08
Waterboy

Post by JHS08 »

just wanna say that Cortez Slaughter may be the sweetest name ever. Well maybe a tie with the Venham kid from Warren

4puttsnowman
Riding the Bench

Post by 4puttsnowman »

If this team remains a team and not a big distraction they will be unbeaten.

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

4puttsnowman wrote:If this team remains a team and not a big distraction they will be unbeaten.
This is very true they have to work together or they will fall apart

Ironmen44
JV Team

Post by Ironmen44 »

07-thats is the main purpose of a great coach. Put all the pieces together and have them perform like a TEAM. The Ironmen have that.

KINGheat
Riding the Bench

Post by KINGheat »

Ironmannut07 wrote:Look ironmen football isn't all about beating wellston I see a great future for Jackson under head coach Andy hall. In two years he has lead the ironmen to an out right seoal championship. And now this year I fell we have better talent may have lost a could of key players such as kip,klay and bubba landrum but Jackson always has pretty decent lines. But with drew Ervin,Cortez slaughter,Austin Osborne,Ty mcnelly,Morgan landrum (who played with one hand last year), and Alec Osborne I'm really liking our chances at repeating at seoal champs and that lone train of cars Rollin the streets of Jackson horns blaring....yeah I'm ready for that. LETS GO IRONMEN!!!!
YOu forgot O.J. Barr. One of the best DL's I've ever seen.

zipper1
Freshman Team

Post by zipper1 »

no repeat this year sorry. to many give me the ball stars this year .maybe recruiting violations will determined your season.good luck.

Ironmen44
JV Team

Post by Ironmen44 »

zipper1 - sorry but there have not been any recruiting violations. Why wouldnt they want to play in Jackson as compared to their alternative? Not a difficult question. A no brainer.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

z1 must be a fan of one of thr teams that normally get hammered by the ironmen....no violations...get ready for another thumping z1...lol

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

z1...if i dont miss my guess....could you be a sprocket fan........

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

I dont know why everyone is talking about THEY transfering. Prater will be in blue and gold come football season.

KINGheat
Riding the Bench

Post by KINGheat »

Blue Duck wrote:I dont know why everyone is talking about THEY transfering. Prater will be in blue and gold come football season.
Thats what they said about Austin. You will see. He has got two options, and neither one has anything to do with Wellston besides the fact of leaving.

Return to “Football”