D4 R15: #1 St. Clairsville vs #5 Piketon

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: D4 R15: #1 St. Clairsville vs #5 Piketon

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i would not even respomnd to anything paladin says piketon posters. i've lowered myself to that level far too many times, he has been banned from here so many times it ain't funny. he knows football, and there is a huge diffence is these major metroplotitan ares to draw from. and alot of times it is the end of the southern teams. but their population is measured in blocks , that hold thousands upon thousands of people. nobody is stupid , or illiterate posting here.that's how he get's his kicks, i'm dang proud of piketon, and all the other area teams that made the playoffs , and won their first round games. so i wish the redstreaks luck. but refuse to lose my testimony on somebody like paladin.

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

GO STREAKS....CARRY THE SOUTHERN OHIO BANNER WELL

wipala

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

RAILROADN wrote:
Paladin wrote:Ooops! Poor fool got put in his place again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's ok little fellow nobody takes you serious anyway!
Anyone ( with an iQ high enough to do it) can Look it up.
Shouldn't you be in school? Or do I need to teach you again......hehehe!! :122246 :122246 :lol: :lol: :lol: :122246

Shame on me for talking to Paladin that way :roll: :roll: he is far superior to the rest of us on this site...... :cry: :cry:

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Railroadn...better look out little Paladins mommy might get after you...yes it was 4...he must have been talking about that NORTHERN math...shuck and jive...down south we can at least count to 20...actually know a buddy of mine that can count to 21...he has six toes on one foot... :122246

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

IBTT wrote:Railroadn...better look out little Paladins mommy might get after you...yes it was 4...he must have been talking about that NORTHERN math...shuck and jive...down south we can at least count to 20...actually know a buddy of mine that can count to 21...he has six toes on one foot... :122246
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

st_c_dirkadirka
Waterboy

Post by st_c_dirkadirka »

Looking forward to coming down on Friday night. I have been told the best way to get there is to hit Zanesville and then head south. Anyone know if that's the best way to go?

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

RT 22 from Zanesville to Lancaster and then down Rt 33 to Logan. There is a shortcut off Rt 22 to Bremen & then to Logan on Rt. 664 but very hilly, curvy and full of deer. My wife won't left me go that way, lol.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

RAILROADN wrote:
Paladin wrote:Ooops! Poor fool got put in his place again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's ok little fellow nobody takes you serious anyway!
Anyone ( with an iQ high enough to do it) can Look it up.
Shouldn't you be in school? Or do I need to teach you again......hehehe!! :122246 :122246 :lol: :lol: :lol: :122246
I would put money on Paladin being more educated than you. And if you knew him you would say little fellow.

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

Shuck and jive can you count to five? Bahahaha!!!
GO REDSTREAKS!!!!! :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

2 predictions:

1.) If Piketon plays with the desire and efficiency they did Friday night, they will be in the game. Obviously it will take their best performance to date to slow St C's offense down and also be able to score points. Any turnovers or mental errors and the game will get away from them quickly. Piketon needs to be able to keep St C on their toes by being very effective with their passing game and also move the football with a rushing attack.

2.) I predict Paladin will badmouth SEO football regardless of the outcome. He will still put the good people from SEO down and still think he is a genius and everyone else on this site are fools. He will continue to make enemies from his tongue lashing instead of making friends through respectable comments.

It would be a much better thread if everyone just ignored him and let him talk to himself through his posts.

kram
Varsity

Post by kram »

Why are my Redstreaks not getting any love on their own home forum?!?

No doubt we are clicking on all cylinders right now and will be ready to play come Friday night just like we were last Friday night. If Chesapeake can play them to a tight game last year, you have to be able to believe. I know it's a new year and new teams, I am just saying that anything is possible.

I guess we are going to have to earn our respect the hard way. And when we do, it'll be great. Go 'Streaks!!!

See you all in Logan.

st_c_dirkadirka
Waterboy

Post by st_c_dirkadirka »

This years Red Devil squad is much improved from last year's team.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

st_c_dirkadirka wrote:Our forum tends to get out of hand quickly - lot's of bad blood between old rivals I guess. I did notice on this site that, for the most part, the fans down here are at least civil...so far.
The vast majority of folks on here are quite civil, even in bitter rivalry situations. Yes, there is some razzing, and bragging, and a little bit of trash talk, but honestly for the most part, we police ourselves. I'm an upper Ohio Valley transplant who has been down here for almost 20 years, and the folks down this way, for the most part, don't throw incendiary devices at each other on a website, unlike folks in OVAC country, and on that useless puddle.

My experience with the folks from St. C has been great, classy folks and fit right in with us SEO folks in terms of civility. Good luck to the Red Devils and the Red Streaks. Ought to be a great game, at a very nice venue. Keeping my fingers crossed you folks have some great weather for the game.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Red Streaks 18 ST C 52

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

RAILROADN wrote:Shuck and jive can you count to five? Bahahaha!!!
GO REDSTREAKS!!!!! :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26
You might give our BIG buddy Paladin a complex....his feelings have already been hurt by Logans poor play...now he is riding the St. Clairsville bandwagon and you are throwing aarows...you are really going to get his mommy mad...

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

Noreply66 do you have big red shoes and a funny red nose?......oh well......YOUR STILL A CLOWN!!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!!!
:122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246..........ROLL SOUTHERN OHIO ROLL.... :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26

Ichthus
Waterboy

Post by Ichthus »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:i would not even respomnd to anything paladin says piketon posters. i've lowered myself to that level far too many times, he has been banned from here so many times it ain't funny. he knows football, and there is a huge diffence is these major metroplotitan ares to draw from. and alot of times it is the end of the southern teams. but their population is measured in blocks , that hold thousands upon thousands of people. nobody is stupid , or illiterate posting here.that's how he get's his kicks, i'm dang proud of piketon, and all the other area teams that made the playoffs , and won their first round games. so i wish the redstreaks luck. but refuse to lose my testimony on somebody like paladin.

i appreciated this post very much "bait". Go streaks! At this point in the season EVERYONE has to show up or they are in danger of goin' to the "woodshed"

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

Ichthus wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:i would not even respomnd to anything paladin says piketon posters. i've lowered myself to that level far too many times, he has been banned from here so many times it ain't funny. he knows football, and there is a huge diffence is these major metroplotitan ares to draw from. and alot of times it is the end of the southern teams. but their population is measured in blocks , that hold thousands upon thousands of people. nobody is stupid , or illiterate posting here.that's how he get's his kicks, i'm dang proud of piketon, and all the other area teams that made the playoffs , and won their first round games. so i wish the redstreaks luck. but refuse to lose my testimony on somebody like paladin.

i appreciated this post very much "bait". Go streaks! At this point in the season EVERYONE has to show up or they are in danger of goin' to the "woodshed"

"BAIT" I appreciate your post too. I'll try to play nice......hehehehe!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Posts like his kinda brings the child out in me...It's fun to laugh about posts like his...

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I'll be the one laughing this week-end, dudes. Its O.K. for you to cry and complain to get my post deleted but it won't change the outcome of the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it here ! 8)

Return to “Football”