Week 11 Jackson vs Logan Elm

IRONMENFAN
Freshman Team

Re: Week 11 Jackson vs Logan Elm

Post by IRONMENFAN »

Bulldog70 wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:Really excited about this Jackson teams post season! I think Jackson is going to make a heck of a run. And if Jackson can stay healthy I think they will be playing for the state title this year!!
WOW!
Bullpuppies better focus on their game being it's the best team they have seen all year. It's not going to be all Vinton county caliber teams in the playoffs. You have a great offense that has not been tested by any great defense. Oh and how good is your d? I would say a 3 on a 1-10 scale.

seoconstruction
Freshman Team

Post by seoconstruction »

Outside of Jackson and Athens , seo is very weak ! Let Athens be happy about their 65-12 victories over arguably 1 of the worst leagues in the state

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

seoconstruction wrote:Why did Athens leave the seoal ? Oh that's right , bc they couldn't compete !
Athens killed every seoal team last season besides Logan and would have beat them also yet you say they couldnt compete.

ny_defense_21
Waterboy

Post by ny_defense_21 »

Rooting for Jackson till week 13. I'd love to see an Athens vs Jackson regional final in Logan. It'd be the biggest crowd they've ever had up there. But both teams have some tuff games to get to that point.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Really excited about this Jackson teams post season! I think Jackson is going to make a heck of a run. And if Jackson can stay healthy I think they will be playing for the state title this year!!
Whoa now BG_06 lol easy on that red kool-aid you are sipping.

Good luck to the Pirates this Saturday, will be traveling down to watch your game since our match-up is on Friday, good luck to the Pirates.

One game at a time Jackson, solid, fundamental, physical football this week and grind out another W.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

seoconstruction wrote:Outside of Jackson and Athens , seo is very weak ! Let Athens be happy about their 65-12 victories over arguably 1 of the worst leagues in the state
Trimble, Athens, Jackson, Wheelersburg, Portsmouth West, Logan Elm, Ironton, N-Y and Valley have all had pretty good years and will be playing in the 11th week. Hopefully many of them (except LE lol) will be playing in Week 12. SEO has never had the reputation that SW, NE, NW Ohio has but this year I think we will see some teams do very well. Trimble played in Week 15 after all last year.

I don't really know that much about the TVC strength, but Athens could have beat a lot of teams in any league this year by those margins.
Last edited by doubleplay643 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seoconstruction
Freshman Team

I really wasn't considering the div 6-7 schools so you're correct
Athens left bc they couldn't compete

seoconstruction
Freshman Team

Athens is the best team in seo , but I think they are beatable by tri valley and a mint Jackson.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Total joke, Jackson finishes 11-1 this year. :roll:

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

seoconstruction wrote:Outside of Jackson and Athens , seo is very weak ! Let Athens be happy about their 65-12 victories over arguably 1 of the worst leagues in the state
TVC must not be to bad considering 5 teams from that confrence made the playoffs

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

IRONMENFAN wrote:
Bulldog70 wrote:
WOW!
Bullpuppies better focus on their game being it's the best team they have seen all year. It's not going to be all Vinton county caliber teams in the playoffs. You have a great offense that has not been tested by any great defense. Oh and how good is your d? I would say a 3 on a 1-10 scale.
If I'm not mistaken I think this is the same Jackson team that got beat last year 49-0 by the same Athens team. Looks like they had some deffense last year when the two played and this years defensive squad got a little bit better

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GET ER DONE IRONMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

I think you are placing WAY too much stock in your own team, with the feeling that anyone who pounds Burg the way the Ironmen pounded them, must be a state title team. Making it out of the Region will be a major accomplishment for Jackson, they are a very nice team, but probably 3rd best in this region behind TV, Athens, and I think they would beat DeSales as that is strength on strength. So, I believe they will make week 13, but Tri Valley and Athens are the best in the region, but hey, any given day!

seoconstruction
Freshman Team

Tri valley Athens desales > Jackson

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

JACKSON.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BBallin fool wrote:JACKSON.
:122246

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Wow love when the thread goes from A team vs B team to our team is better .
Even when it's not your team playing.
Really I thought this was a Jackson Logan Elm thread.
Not how great the TVC is and what Athens done to Jackson last year.
Why is ever thread have to be high jacked to a pee pee match.
I really don't care how many TVC schools made playoffs I want to see what Logan Elm brings to the game VS Jackson.
And so forth to the other threads as with Athens vs Granville and Ironton VS MF and so forth.
Really if you desire to compare then start a thread about who is who and the biggest and the baddest but please stay with what is the thread at the time.
Good Luck Ironmen play a great game and come out healthy and let's see what week 12 brings.

stickyfingers
Waterboy

Post by stickyfingers »

When Athens left the SEOAL they were in the bottom half of the league for a few years. Then they left for the tvc alot of kids from surrounding teams transferred to athens making them a better team. There side of the TVC is very week. With that said good luck to Athens and the Ironmen this week and to all other SEO teams playing this week.

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

I know I ask this question every week. But is there gonna be a way to listen to this game online?

firecracker
Riding the Bench

Post by firecracker »

WKKJ 94.3 out of Chillicothe, I think they might have it.

Return to “Football”