Week 12. #1 Trimble vs #4 Steubenville Catholic

MarcyCory
Waterboy

Re: Week 12. #1 Trimble vs #4 Steubenville Catholic

Post by MarcyCory »

Trimble will face,in my opinion, the best defense they have seen all year. That being said I think Catholic Central will keep it close for a half maybe even three quarters but Trimble will prove to tough on both sides of the ball and the TVC hocking will be represented in week 13.

Trimble - 28
SCC - 7

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Crusaders 28
Tomcats 21

This game will be close.

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

Well, this Buckeye fan says GO Tomcats.. ONE GAME AT A TIME...
BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

More than likely, this will be a very stiff test for the tomkittens, in the end I look for the tomkittens to win by 7-14 points!

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Trimble 34
SCC. 7

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

gecko wrote:oh ground buck on here at it again. putting down the dogs and cats because his buckeyes haven't been here since a Trimble grad was still roaming the sidelines. Well maybe one day you will get another Trimble grad on the sidelines so you can win a game.

Good luck cats and dogs this week and lets make athens county proud and march on to week 13.
Hey Geck I'm rooting for the Kitties and the Puppies this week. Have to pull for the TVC teams. The only Kitty Cat I remember roaming the sidelines was the guy that fixed the helmets during the games, that's why he was on the sidelines. :mrgreen: I think they let him clean the footballs after the games too. ;-) Dave Boston is/was the only head coach I remember. :mrgreen:

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

I guess the folks of the Ohio Valley Athletics message boards dont think to highly of SEO, Tomcats lets go to Zanesville saturday and show them some smash mouth football heres a link if anyone wants to check it out http://www.ovathletics.com/forum/showth ... (Glouster)

masonite
Waterboy

Post by masonite »

TTomcat99 wrote:I guess the folks of the Ohio Valley Athletics message boards dont think to highly of SEO, Tomcats lets go to Zanesville saturday and show them some smash mouth football heres a link if anyone wants to check it out http://www.ovathletics.com/forum/showth ... (Glouster)
They said the exact same things last year when Wahama played Magnolia and Madonna. Wahama and Trimble both play OVAC members Saturday night. Their conversation on Sunday morning will be how Madonna and Shadyside are going to crush our little schools because we don't play anybody.

Go Falcons!
Go Tomcats!

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

Good luck Tomcats from this Buckeye Fan! I'll be making the trip up to Z-ville to cheer on my G-town friends! I think this is one of those special groups of kids that come together about once a generation, so enjoy the ride and let the chips fall where they may!

Good luck!

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

3inarow wrote:
TTomcat99 wrote:I guess the folks of the Ohio Valley Athletics message boards dont think to highly of SEO, Tomcats lets go to Zanesville saturday and show them some smash mouth football heres a link if anyone wants to check it out http://www.ovathletics.com/forum/showth ... (Glouster)
They said the exact same things last year when Wahama played Magnolia and Madonna. Wahama and Trimble both play OVAC members Saturday night. Their conversation on Sunday morning will be how Madonna and Shadyside are going to crush our little schools because we don't play anybody.

Go Falcons!
Go Tomcats!
Exactly what i was thinkng too but I think both teams will show them what smash mouth football is all about. If you were at the wahama trimble game beginning of season you saw smash mouth for 4qt hardest hitting game i seem in a while. Good luck Wahama from the Tomcats.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

TTomcat99 wrote:
3inarow wrote:

Go Falcons!
Go Tomcats!
Exactly what i was thinkng too but I think both teams will show them what smash mouth football is all about. If you were at the wahama trimble game beginning of season you saw smash mouth for 4qt hardest hitting game i seem in a while. Good luck Wahama from the Tomcats.

Agree with this 100%, both teams never gave up till the clock read zeros

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

HERE IS THE PREVIEW I DID FOR SATURDAY NIGHTS GAME ... http://trivalleyconference.com/Feature_Article.html

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

Steubenville Central is confident of a win by talking with the Crusader fans. Merely a stepping stone until they meet Shadyside for Region title.

SCC has more speed and athletes than Beallsville, and a 4-yr QB starter. You won't intimidate them, but I hope you beat them. Trimble 30 SCC 26

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

TTomcat99 wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:I don't think the kittens will win by much, if at all this week. If they do, it will then be a smack back to reality with the Shady bunch and how much better football is up north than it is in the Jay Vee league Hocking. :mrgreen:
Shadyside ... north?

Its south of I70 ... therefor technically southeast Ohio.

:mrgreen:
Wow were one of two teams left in the tvc and still cant get no support i think someones bitter cause there not watching there team.
You got some this way. Hope you scratch and claw your way to a state championship 99. I also hope them Dogs do the same. TVC baby. Got to root for our Conference.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

surfsider wrote:Steubenville Central is confident of a win by talking with the Crusader fans. Merely a stepping stone until they meet Shadyside for Region title
Something tells me that idea of a 'stepping stone' will go right out the window once the pads start cracking.

just a hunch.

;-)

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

its a known fact trimble brings the WOOD

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

There's just always been that cockiness among SCC fans for like, EVER, and the Crusaders may not be the biggest team, they have some good skill players.

I really want a Trimble/Shadyside regional final, but Steubenville Central athletes have beaten some good opponents, like Bellaire and definitely had Weirton Madonna (11-0) beaten until a 'hail Mary' TD pass in the final seconds. I say stop the QB from having time in the pocket and you win.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

surfsider wrote:There's just always been that cockiness among SCC fans for like, EVER, and the Crusaders may not be the biggest team, they have some good skill players.

I really want a Trimble/Shadyside regional final, but Steubenville Central athletes have beaten some good opponents, like Bellaire and definitely had Weirton Madonna (11-0) beaten until a 'hail Mary' TD pass in the final seconds. I say stop the QB from having time in the pocket and you win.
Can I just say you have the best avatar on here, surfsider.

that is all.

Oh yea, I agree. Pressuring Cobella will be extremely important for the Tomcats Saturday.

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

93Bulldog wrote:
surfsider wrote:
Can I just say you have the best avatar on here, surfsider.

that is all.

Oh yea, I agree. Pressuring Cobella will be extremely important for the Tomcats Saturday.
Thanks 93Bulldog, ;-) Almost changed it a few weeks ago, but just thought some pics of the g/f @ the beach would brighten anyone's day :)

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Awesome write up on Tri Valley Conference.com 93Bulldog. This should be a good match up and a good game to watch. Hope both teams can walk away injury free.

Return to “Football”