Varsity

Re: Vinton County 34 Piketon 20 9/6/2013

Post by Alexander hitman »

Wow !! Lol

Skiisme
All Conference

Re: Vinton County 34 Piketon 20 9/6/2013

Post by Skiisme »

Piketon has a decent team. They need to throw the ball more. This seems to be the best part of their offense. The Vikes play Bloom Carrol this week. I am interested in seeing how they play against another 2-0 team. Defense needs to be tight. and no turnovers this week. The Viking offense will score

vctransplant
All Conference

Re: Week 2: 1-0 Vinton County vs 0-1 Piketon

Post by vctransplant »

danicalifornia wrote:
vctransplant wrote:
Jimmy the Greek wrote:I will gladly eat crow if VC wins by 3 TD's....and maybe take a sip of the Kool-Aid...I believe this will be a close one. Piketon did lose a ton of talent...but they still have some weapons.
Crow pie with whip cream and cherries coming up!!! Not saying we are world beaters but we are not VC from the last two years.
:twisted:
Umm, 34-20 is only a 2 TD difference. Jimmy said 3. Calm down Francis and just be happy for the nice start for the Vikings!

Congrats to the VC coaches and players in the 2-0 start.[/qu
Shhh Dani!!! Jimmy is a big boy. He doesn't need a spokesmen. I was just joshing with him and the others. I guess you seen it as another oppertunity to say something negative to someone from or about VC. On every VC thread you have something negative to say. Then you try to cover it up with congratulatory remarks or bids of luck. Are you a Gemini? It is obvious to me that you don't care for VC and that is ok but please don't be fake about it. I see that our week 3 thread is up and I'll bet you do the same as always, hate on us because BC is always strong and we haven't been for a long time, and then wish us good luck. Please stop Dank it's not a good look!

Return to “Football”