wk1 Unioto at Vinton County

05buckeye
JV Team

Re: wk1 Unioto at Vinton County

Post by 05buckeye »

VCTRANSPLANT looks like I was close on my prediction....how bout you cook up that crow you swore I was gonna eat and choke it down with a glass full of your tears lmao

DragonMom
Riding the Bench

Post by DragonMom »

Game was horrible. Im sorry but vc has one kid they all put on a very high pedalstool spell check lol. and yes he's very good at lb but it does take a team to win.. #5 for unioto is a beast. and if not for him vc may have won..

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

05buckeye wrote:VCTRANSPLANT looks like I was close on my prediction....how bout you cook up that crow you swore I was gonna eat and choke it down with a glass full of your tears lmao
HaHa, picked a feather out of my teeth just a minute ago. :lol: the Vikes played behind the chains a lot last night. Some self inflicted with penalties some missed blocks and dropped passes, but showed a lot of heart and belief in their coaches and each other. The Holsey kid is one heck of a ball player. Killed us on two big plays. I think they will take a lot of positives from this game and bounce back next week. Seen where ny was in a dog fight and came back to win guess I'll have to choke up a feather or two there too. :lol:

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

Atleast you can admit it.I will give you props.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Good road win to start the season off for the Shermans. Erique is a monster and sounded like the defense was pretty stout like it was last year. Still got to get healthy before going into the teeth of the schedule after this coming week.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

05buckeye wrote:Atleast you can admit it.I will give you props.
HaHa thanks bro.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

vctransplant wrote:
05buckeye wrote:VCTRANSPLANT looks like I was close on my prediction....how bout you cook up that crow you swore I was gonna eat and choke it down with a glass full of your tears lmao
HaHa, picked a feather out of my teeth just a minute ago. :lol: the Vikes played behind the chains a lot last night. Some self inflicted with penalties some missed blocks and dropped passes, but showed a lot of heart and belief in their coaches and each other. The Holsey kid is one heck of a ball player. Killed us on two big plays. I think they will take a lot of positives from this game and bounce back next week. Seen where ny was in a dog fight and came back to win guess I'll have to choke up a feather or two there too. :lol:
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Fear the 3!

Return to “Football”