2015 Wellston at Jackson

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: wk1 Wellston at Jackson

Post by Ironman92 »

Dandy Don wrote:Boy today's video sure is a lot different than "film" back in my day.

Got to watch some high def video of last year's Week 1 and after seeing that I may have to up my over/under prediction on punt and kick returns for TD's. Absolutely scorched the return defense last year on back to back special team plays last year leading to 14 points.

Big difference in overall team speed and athletic ability and something we will even be more able to capitalize on this year.
Do you think Jackson knows of the troubles and is putting work into being completely ready for everything they might see?

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

First I seriously doubt any coaches look at this stuff lol.

Second, no I don't think you can prepare for speed. Boys were over practice this week and apparently half a dozen or so returns were given up last year, two by us.

We will win special teams battle, trenches battle with our size thereby collapsing the run game and I think this could be another 2-3 touchdown difference like last time we won.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Dandy Don wrote:First I seriously doubt any coaches look at this stuff lol.

Second, no I don't think you can prepare for speed. Boys were over practice this week and apparently half a dozen or so returns were given up last year, two by us.

We will win special teams battle, trenches battle with our size thereby collapsing the run game and I think this could be another 2-3 touchdown difference like last time we won.
You are trolling so hard that you are just sounding like a clever Jackson fan just reversing everything purposely to fire up and keep the Ironmen focus and it just isn't needed.

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

First I assure you I am not a Jackson fan.

Second I am not sure what "trolling" is but it sounds like something you would do from a bass boat so maybe it isn't too bad.

Third a bunch of old guys on an old internet forum isn't going to fire anyone up. 16-18 year olds use twitter not this kind of social media.

Finally, my kids are now involved and I am excited and so are they so you do your thing and I will do mine.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Dandy Don wrote:First I assure you I am not a Jackson fan.

Second I am not sure what "trolling" is but it sounds like something you would do from a bass boat so maybe it isn't too bad.

Third a bunch of old guys on an old internet forum isn't going to fire anyone up. 16-18 year olds use twitter not this kind of social media.

Finally, my kids are now involved and I am excited and so are they so you do your thing and I will do mine.
The kids get some trash talk going using Twitter (though many get along quite well)...but don't discount how many views this old dinosaur site gets...and if you don't think the coaching staffs are reading this lol...they are all over it.

None of what we are saying matters at all but I would bet doubleplay643's vehicle that this goofy stuff is being read.

I don't believe speed on kickoff and punt returns is going to play much if any a role. I saw a Jackson team beat the fastest and most dangerous player they've ever faced....they'll be fine. We're going to win the line of scrimmage as well.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Lol.

We went from betting Pizza Pub pizza's in Week 10 to my vehicle?

I just got it a month ago and I like my truck, bet your own transportation I92.

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Keep your pizzas and vehicles...

We getting ready for a football game up here.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jackson by a bunch

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Dandy Don wrote:Well we are gonna whip your butt in Week 10, but first things first.
This is one delusional guy. Love your top ten! Funny as heck but delusional! You think the Ironmen are not working out?! Wow!!! You will loose week one because big brother will never let little brother win! Stay healthy till week ten then worry about us. A lot of games for you to think about before week ten! I know a lady on Jacksons mothers club! I'll see if she will leave you that crow pie at will call, cause you will be eating it!! This guy is a hoot 96. Delusional but a hoot!

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Dandy Don wrote:Boy today's video sure is a lot different than "film" back in my day.

Got to watch some high def video of last year's Week 1 and after seeing that I may have to up my over/under prediction on punt and kick returns for TD's. Absolutely scorched the return defense last year on back to back special team plays last year leading to 14 points.

Big difference in overall team speed and athletic ability and something we will even be more able to capitalize on this year.
Watch some high def video of week ten last year! Watch the whole second half!

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

vctransplant, launch pad is ready.

Week 1 intra-county rocket ready to go.

Week 10 inter-county rocket will be ready to go.

T-minus 17 days

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Dandy Don wrote:vctransplant, launch pad is ready.

Week 1 intra-county rocket ready to go.

Week 10 inter-county rocket will be ready to go.

T-minus 17 days
HaHa! You are awesome my man! Awesome!! :122245

a_fan_of_sg
Waterboy

Post by a_fan_of_sg »

Will be one ugly game for both teams Welston and Jackson are not very good

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

talkfootball19 wrote:Will be one ugly game for both teams Welston and Jackson are not very good
Been asked to refrain from discussions on that other team, but if you think Wellston is not very good you may want to change your user name from talkfootball19 to learnfootball19.

Now go back to your wii or xbox or ps2 and enjoy your last few days before middle school starts in your district.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

talkfootball19 wrote:Will be one ugly game for both teams Welston and Jackson are not very good

had my laugh for the day

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Dandy Don is an expert, so I've changed me prediction!

Wellston 54
Jackson 8

Wellston is primed for the biggest turn around in the history of high school football!

FEAR THE YELLOW ROCKETS!

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Orange and Brown wrote:Dandy Don is an expert, so I've changed me prediction!

Wellston 54
Jackson 8

Wellston is primed for the biggest turn around in the history of high school football!

FEAR THE YELLOW ROCKETS!
Yeah according to DilDon Wellston might even have a chance against VC this year. :mrgreen:

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

Dandy don and the bottlerockets.....sounds like a band that would play at the jackson county fair.... l mao! I asked my 8year old son today his opinion on this game here's what he had to say:jackson vs. Wellston? Who really gives a crap? Jackson is gonna win! Now can I go watch spongebob? Lol.he's got it figured out.

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

Oh where oh where has dandy don gone? Oh where of where could he be?? Lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

05buckeye wrote:Oh where oh where has dandy don gone? Oh where of where could he be?? Lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh I am right here, don't worry. Nothing left to say really, made my prediction and gave the reasons why.

I guess that other team has a little scrimmage against Nelsonville (not NY lol) tonight so my guess is everyone will start to see things for themselves. My guess is the Buckeyes will come out looking good and then remember it was only a 12-7 game last year when Wellston played NY.

Draw your own conclusions after that, since most everyone on here are rocket scientists.

They all worried about getting all their "preseason recognition" and laying on the banks of Lake Jackson getting fanned with palm leaves. Our kids quietly putting in their time, doesn't matter where they play they just do what they are asked. Big culture difference.

It will be crystal clear in a week and a day.

Return to “Football”