Post by boilermaker »

Meigs by 14

Walk by Faith not by sight.
moonshine
SEO

Re: WK3 Logan @ Meigs

Post by moonshine »

Shades wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:42 am
bballfan wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:31 am Bartrum rallies the troops. Meigs 34 Logan 26
I will agree with your outcome, but I expect a slightly larger point differential. The Marauders throw their first W in the win column.
This will not be an upset! If Meigs hangs a running clock on the Chief's look for a SCALPING in Hocking Co. :mrgreen:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Go Chiefs!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

All kidding aside, if Meig’s puts a running clock on the Chiefs, the coach should be removed and an interim appointed. People don’t want to acknowledge the damage done to a solid program since his hire. The buck stops at the top.

Go Chiefs.

Have gun, will travel
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Paladin wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:21 am All kidding aside, if Meig’s puts a running clock on the Chiefs, the coach should be removed and an interim appointed. People don’t want to acknowledge the damage done to a solid program since his hire. The buck stops at the top.

Go Chiefs.
Buddy, I totally agree should have happened last year! :mrgreen:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree, he should be removed if Meigs hangs a running clock on them, but this program has not been solid ever since Amyx left. I remember when the Nelsonville Yorkies came up here and put a 50-0 shellacking on them and people wanted to hang Kelly in the gallows. When Burke took over everybody thought he would be the savior winning a league championship his first year without his starting QB. Now after a couple years of losing people have turned on the ol ball coach and things have gone completely haywire. :(

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I don't look for a running clock, but I hope better on the fly decisions are made and the right in game adjustments to compete with Meigs like a div 2 school should.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Paladin wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:21 am All kidding aside, if Meig’s puts a running clock on the Chiefs, the coach should be removed and an interim appointed. People don’t want to acknowledge the damage done to a solid program since his hire. The buck stops at the top.

Go Chiefs.
Whay was happening to the program the few years before this coach. It sure wasn't advancing.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
mattash
Site Admin

Re: Logan 45 Meigs 35

Post by mattash »

Logan 45 Meigs 35

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Logan offense wakes up tonight. Congrats on the hard fought win!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Meigs started a lot of freshmen and defense this year is non existent. (Giving up 42 pkg, arrgghhh)

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

Congrats to Logan.

Someone mentioned Logan might be able to beat Zanesville. Uhm, no. Zanesville gave TV all it could handle last night. TV was likely 3 TDs better but Zanesville just wouldn't go away.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Meigs is weaker than Logan and last nights results proves that point. A normal Logan football team even average team would have had put a running clock on Meigs, no disrespect to Meigs at all! With the youth on Meigs if Logan plays Meigs the next few years, be prepared for Logan to lose! Unless changes are made!

FootballJunkies247
Waterboy

Post by FootballJunkies247 »

Meigs have scored zero points in the 4th quarter this season.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

teach1coach2 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:05 am Congrats to Logan.

Someone mentioned Logan might be able to beat Zanesville. Uhm, no. Zanesville gave TV all it could handle last night. TV was likely 3 TDs better but Zanesville just wouldn't go away.
God help Logan when they play Sheridan

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:19 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:55 am
1987chieftains wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:52 am

what crack are you smoking??
Must be some good clueless crack. He needs a big box of tissues for all the times Logan pounded hard on Warren over the years. That's what his problem is besides being a clueless poop stirrer.
The Points will not be Pleasant for warren this week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Difference is I’m realistic about Warren football and the issues they face. You guys get excited by beating DV and DIV schools.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

LHS 72 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:20 am Meigs is weaker than Logan and last nights results proves that point. A normal Logan football team even average team would have had put a running clock on Meigs, no disrespect to Meigs at all! With the youth on Meigs if Logan plays Meigs the next few years, be prepared for Logan to lose! Unless changes are made!
Which is why the TVC didn’t let Logan or Jackson in. Lol

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

teach1coach2 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:05 am Congrats to Logan.

Yeah. I almost responded to that the other day. No surprise ZHS have TV a battle.

Grandstaff does a great job there.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

loganlocos wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:42 pm Yeah. I almost responded to that the other day. No surprise ZHS have TV a battle.

Grandstaff does a great job there.
Their 2013 and 2015 teams were really good. 13 team could throw it well and the 15 team could really ground and pound

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Dundas wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:17 pm
LHS 72 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:20 am Meigs is weaker than Logan and last nights results proves that point. A normal Logan football team even average team would have had put a running clock on Meigs, no disrespect to Meigs at all! With the youth on Meigs if Logan plays Meigs the next few years, be prepared for Logan to lose! Unless changes are made!
Which is why the TVC didn’t let Logan or Jackson in. Lol
I followed the old SEOAL for 48 or so years before it disbanded and it's a generational revolving door that changed a lot. Nelsonville (late 60's), Meigs (15 years after consolidation of Mid/Pom/Rut) 80's, Wellston (80's) and Athens (00's) all left that league when they no longer competed evenly in the league. They all wanted to jump to the TVC which was originally all smaller schools. Well, some of the above mentioned schools have lost a lot of numbers over the years and were and are still losing kids and population in the district. The TVC never really wanted Athens for this same reason (too large) but finally admitted them. If they would have let Jackson, Logan and Gallopolis in it would be the 1960's-1970's SEOAL reincarnated again other than Ironton and Waverly years ago but they were quite a distance from the others anyway. So now you have Ironton and Gallipolis playing down south, Jackson essentially playing to their west and north and Logan left out in the cold with nowhere to go. Athens will continue to win the all-sports trophy every year in the TVC. They would've had a better big (Ohio) and small (Hocking) division in the TVC if they would have let the old SEOAL teams in and reconfigured a better conference breakdown for that 50 mile radius down there but it's a moot point now. Just my thoughts.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “Football”