Who's going 10-0 this sesason?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Who's going 10-0 this sesason?

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Bdog_198807 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:36 pm I'm excited to see what paint valley does this year. According to max preps they only have about 22 on the team this year if that is accurate it may be bad.
Let me see if I can get some info on their numbers. If I do I will update.

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Post by Bdog_198807 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:38 pm
Bdog_198807 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:36 pm I'm excited to see what paint valley does this year. According to max preps they only have about 22 on the team this year if that is accurate it may be bad.
Let me see if I can get some info on their numbers. If I do I will update.
Thank's

Jokerswild
Riding the Bench

Post by Jokerswild »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:28 pm
teach1coach2 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:32 pm Tri-Valley has a good senior group.
10-0 is quite possible.
Zanesville, John Glenn and Philo should be the greatest threats.

Morgan might be looking at 0-10.
None of those teams are SE Ohio
You want to say non of those teams are se Ohio, maybe you should look at a map. Ironton, Portsmouth, Waverly south point. All could be southern Ohio, yeah they maybe eastern but they are all se Ohio. Last I checked that was the name of the forum. Philo and Morgan are closer to fort Frye than any of those team which would be truly se Ohio. Teams from the wheeling are get pub on here so what’s your point?

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

Don't know where they got that number from, I counted 42 the other day. I think 16 of them are seniors, and like I have said before we will not face a team with more overall speed than us. That doesn't mean we're going 10-0 but if we do lose a game or two it will be because of lack of size on the lines.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I was just told by a person close to the team between 40-45.

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Post by Bdog_198807 »

Thanks guys yeah I checked it a couple days ago and there were only 22 on the roster. Now there are 42. I think this group has a serious shot at 9-1 or 10. And the new turf will highlight that speed. Let's go!! I'm ready. Does anyone know why the first game is Thursday?

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

BigChuck wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:35 pm Already seeing some serious hype going on on some threads....So who are the legitimate SEO teams that could go 10-0?

Are there any teams in jeopardy of going 0-10?
Federal Hocking 😂

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

Bdog_198807 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:17 pm Thanks guys yeah I checked it a couple days ago and there were only 22 on the roster. Now there are 42. I think this group has a serious shot at 9-1 or 10. And the new turf will highlight that speed. Let's go!! I'm ready. Does anyone know why the first game is Thursday?

Complete guess on my part, I think Pete may have scheduled this on Thursday to capitalize on the debut of the new turf & scoreboard. With us being the only SVC team playing that night the gate should be better than on Friday, staff from Unioto,Adena,SE, will probably show up to see what the Bearcats look like.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Bumpy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:19 pm
Bdog_198807 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:17 pm Thanks guys yeah I checked it a couple days ago and there were only 22 on the roster. Now there are 42. I think this group has a serious shot at 9-1 or 10. And the new turf will highlight that speed. Let's go!! I'm ready. Does anyone know why the first game is Thursday?

Complete guess on my part, I think Pete may have scheduled this on Thursday to capitalize on the debut of the new turf & scoreboard. With us being the only SVC team playing that night the gate should be better than on Friday, staff from Unioto,Adena,SE, will probably show up to see what the Bearcats look like.
Field looks awesome! We have PV at home this year so y’all will have to wait a season for us to beat you on it. Lol

PV loses quite a bit after this year. How’s the pipeline looking for the black and yellow?

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

I think Chillicothe has a great shot at going 10-0 this season a revamped offense with a bevy of weapons probably the best young QB in the area who no one knows yet and a ton of talent all over the field. This team is young and untested but God are they talented. They play a favorable schedule Teays vally week one, Jackson Week 10 are about the only two teams that could create some issues.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Jokerswild wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:56 pm
teach1coach2 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:32 pm Tri-Valley has a good senior group.
10-0 is quite possible.
Zanesville, John Glenn and Philo should be the greatest threats.

Morgan might be looking at 0-10.
You want to say non of those teams are se Ohio, maybe you should look at a map. Ironton, Portsmouth, Waverly south point. All could be southern Ohio, yeah they maybe eastern but they are all se Ohio. Last I checked that was the name of the forum. Philo and Morgan are closer to fort Frye than any of those team which would be truly se Ohio. Teams from the wheeling are get pub on here so what’s your point?
You realize that all the teams you just mentioned are NOT in the post that I actually quoted. I never mentioned or referred to ONE team you mentioned, but rather to Tri Valley., Zanesville, John Glenn, Philo and Morgan. And if you are along or above 70 you are NOT SE Ohio. Believe it or not, SE Ohio has an actual geographic distinction, and not one team referenced to the post I quoted is in that geographical distinction.

Footballfan12
Waterboy

Post by Footballfan12 »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:34 pm

You realize that all the teams you just mentioned are NOT in the post that I actually quoted. I never mentioned or referred to ONE team you mentioned, but rather to Tri Valley., Zanesville, John Glenn, Philo and Morgan. And if you are along or above 70 you are NOT SE Ohio. Believe it or not, SE Ohio has an actual geographic distinction, and not one team referenced to the post I quoted is in that geographical distinction.
LOL. I take it that you're a Warren fan, so it makes sense that you'd hate the MVL, given the when Philo was a bottom feeder they were still kicking Warren's ass every year. If you're just another "I hate the MVL because in a given year its top three teams would beat up everyone in SEO not named Wheelersburg or Ironton" club member, then so be it. But you're definition of "along I-70" is stupid, as Joker has pointed out that at least in the case of Philo and Morgan, those teams are actually closer to Washington and/or Athens counties than most of the U.S. 23 schools. I seriously don't get the MVL hate on this forum. It should be gladly excepted as a part of SEO, its the best darn league in this part of the state.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

The MVL is in our area

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Footballfan12 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:37 am
LOL. I take it that you're a Warren fan, so it makes sense that you'd hate the MVL, given the when Philo was a bottom feeder they were still kicking Warren's ass every year. If you're just another "I hate the MVL because in a given year its top three teams would beat up everyone in SEO not named Wheelersburg or Ironton" club member, then so be it. But you're definition of "along I-70" is stupid, as Joker has pointed out that at least in the case of Philo and Morgan, those teams are actually closer to Washington and/or Athens counties than most of the U.S. 23 schools. I seriously don't get the MVL hate on this forum. It should be gladly excepted as a part of SEO, its the best darn league in this part of the state.
Lol,I do not hate anyone, and I am fully aware of how bad Warren has been. I’m also aware the Philo is rarely relevant in football. And I do not care what those teams are “closer” too. It’s about the geographical location. The fact you take the pointing out of facts as “hate” is kind of sad. But oh well.

Footballfan12
Waterboy

Post by Footballfan12 »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:27 am
Footballfan12 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:37 am

Lol,I do not hate anyone, and I am fully aware of how bad Warren has been. I’m also aware the Philo is rarely relevant in football. And I do not care what those teams are “closer” too. It’s about the geographical location. The fact you take the pointing out of facts as “hate” is kind of sad. But oh well.

The issue is that you simply don't have much of a brain for geography then.

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

B3A5B512-9B7A-4189-9F55-7AE2DD22E122.jpeg

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
Bobbbbbb
Freshman Team

Post by Bobbbbbb »

I agree with BigChuck!

BobcatQB
Varsity

Post by BobcatQB »

According to BigChuck's map, his SE should just be changed to S...isn't much E in that breakdown.

N2Hoops
Freshman Team

Post by N2Hoops »

Ironton

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

BobcatQB wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:48 am According to BigChuck's map, his SE should just be changed to S...isn't much E in that breakdown.
Hey a$$ hat. This is not MY map. This is straight from the OHSAA website.

check it out yo self, boi!!

Southeast: ohsaa.org/SEDAB (Counties: Adams, Athens, Fayette, Gallia, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Perry, Pike, Ross, Scioto, and Vinton; Also includes Belpre, Circleville, Lancaster Fairfield Union, Logan Elm, Marietta, Sardinia Eastern, Vincent Warren, Waterford and Williamsport Westfall)

https://ohsaa.org/about/districtboards

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]

Return to “Football”