October 11, 2019 Logan 14 - 44 Zanesville

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Logan - Zanesville

Post by Poo Bear »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:05 pm Gallia and Jackson need to play. The Bob Evans Bowl
Would be sick this year and I agree. A century of tradition between those teams

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:05 pm Gallia and Jackson need to play. The Bob Evans Bowl
Logan May be the best of em all right now

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:47 pm
You like the Jackson game week 1? Will that be locked in for years ?
I love Jackson week one. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't stick around. Logan always travels really well early in the season - I think people are just ready for football to be back. Week three is the worst time to play Logan as it coincides with the county fair - so we bring a smaller band and lots of kids and parents have obligations with the fair and can't travel. Even our home attendance is horrible that week.

Athens would also be a good season opener, that was really fun in 2015. I'm still not sure why it moved from week 1 to week 6 - maybe it was to fill in Athens' TVC bye-week. In a perfect world we'd get into a league with either Jackson or Athens - but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Imagine a league of:

Athens
Gallipolis
Jackson
Logan
Marietta
Warren

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

loganlocos wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:14 pm
I love Jackson week one. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't stick around. Logan always travels really well early in the season - I think people are just ready for football to be back. Week three is the worst time to play Logan as it coincides with the county fair - so we bring a smaller band and lots of kids and parents have obligations with the fair and can't travel. Even our home attendance is horrible that week.

Athens would also be a good season opener, that was really fun in 2015. I'm still not sure why it moved from week 1 to week 6 - maybe it was to fill in Athens' TVC bye-week. In a perfect world we'd get into a league with either Jackson or Athens - but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Word on the square is Gallia, Jackson, Logan and Marietta are coming to an upcoming TVC meeting to discuss coming in and creating a third division. They already have support from several TVC schools. This could get interesting.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Word on the square is Gallia, Jackson, Logan and Marietta are coming to an upcoming TVC meeting to discuss coming in and creating a third division. They already have support from several TVC schools. This could get interesting.
If this is not fake, nobody in Logan knows about it. Might want to call them and let them know when the meeting is..... :lol:

Live Like A Champion!
Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Logangrad wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:26 pm
Chief Kdogg wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:17 pm

If this is not fake, nobody in Logan knows about it. Might want to call them and let them know when the meeting is..... :lol:
Reportedly it's been brought up in meetings, or a meeting. News will come out soon I'm sure. With teams leaving the TVC recently there is room for expansion. So I've been told.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I won't hold my breath waiting for a TVC invite

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

0 chance

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Anyone in Logan that should know about said meeting; doesn't. Again; sounds like the same wishful thinking and rumored transactions that have been said for years and never pan out.

Live Like A Champion!
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Logangrad wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:40 pm Anyone in Logan that should know about said meeting; doesn't. Again; sounds like the same wishful thinking and rumored transactions that have been said for years and never pan out.
This idea was proposed and the TVC laughed. Most have moved on and Logan will too soon.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

After the thrashing Logan put on the hapless pups with a losing Logan team, I don’t see an invite. On the other hand,Logan would meet with Jackson,Gallia, Marietta and Warren if they wish to reform the SEOAL with a special invitation going out to Athens to grow some gonads and resume while walking away from the weenie league they are in now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have gun, will travel
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

So my post got deleted but Paladin’s didn’t? Paladin is getting soft in his old age

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Did the Logan Athens thread get deleted ?

Live Like A Champion!
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Funny how Logan posters can’t take the same Big Fish in Small Pond stuff they like to dish out. Can’t wait until the Meigs game. Big time DV opponent. Logan will have a chance to send a message to all of DI that Logan is back.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

What are you doing bandit, trying to get a rise out of Logan posters again to get this Logan/Zanesville thread deleted as well? You was the culprit that started it on the Logan/Athens thread. Bet you are getting a big kick out of it, aren't ya?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:34 am What are you doing bandit, trying to get a rise out of Logan posters again to get this Logan/Zanesville thread deleted as well? You was the culprit that started it on the Logan/Athens thread. Bet you are getting a big kick out of it, aren't ya?
Warren football ....

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:38 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:34 am What are you doing bandit, trying to get a rise out of Logan posters again to get this Logan/Zanesville thread deleted as well? You was the culprit that started it on the Logan/Athens thread. Bet you are getting a big kick out of it, aren't ya?
Warren football ....
Exactly. Got news for him also. Logan is not a small Div 1 no more. Been a Smaller div 2 for awhile now.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:16 pm Logan will have a chance to send a message to all of DI that Logan is back.
Logan is not a Div 1 no more. Haven't been for a very long time. Do your homework first before trying to get a rise out of people.

sfForL
Riding the Bench

Post by sfForL »

Logans last L of the year.

Return to “Football”