Can the Ironton JV Finish out the rest of the OVC Schedule?

SpeedKillz

Re: Can the Ironton JV Finish out the rest of the OVC Schedule?

Post by SpeedKillz »

wobycat wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:54 am
SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:51 pm
wobycat wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:53 pm

Name one conference in the southeast that is dominant? It’s just our area. It is what it is.

It's an observation worthy of discussion. Teams like Kirtland put together really solid competition & regularly play up.

No. 13 Kirtland up to speed vs. a bigger opponent
https://www.cleveland.com/highschoolspo ... onent.html
Kirkland also has a zero competitor balance. How many kids are playing for ironton this year that played at a different school last year? Burg has one.
Also a fair point.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

SpeedKillz wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:54 pm So basically its small town innuendo. Just like I thought. Smh
No. It's not innuendo.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

wobycat wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:53 pm

Name one conference in the southeast that is dominant? It’s just our area. It is what it is.

It's an observation worthy of discussion. Teams like Kirtland put together really solid competition & regularly play up.

Kirkland also has a zero competitor balance. How many kids are playing for ironton this year that played at a different school last year? Burg has one.
How many kids at Burg live in different school Districts, they don’t have a CB of 21 for nothing.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:59 pm

How many kids at Burg live in different school Districts, they don’t have a CB of 21 for nothing.
But it doesn’t matter bc they didn’t play at another school the year before remember

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

MrFirstTake wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:04 pm

But it doesn’t matter bc they didn’t play at another school the year before remember
Huge difference in a kid that lives out of district and been going to school there since grade school compared to a player that actually played at another high school the year before. Burg has 1. And I’ll be the first one to say that he makes burg better. How many does ironton have?

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

You know everything ironton already. So why ask questions you know the answer too

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

wobycat wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:27 pm

Huge difference in a kid that lives out of district and been going to school there since grade school compared to a player that actually played at another high school the year before. Burg has 1. And I’ll be the first one to say that he makes burg better. How many does ironton have?
CB of 21 also, the only difference is that the Burg gets more years out of their transfers than Ironton does. I wish we got ALL of ours before High School lol.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:07 am
wobycat wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:27 pm

CB of 21 also, the only difference is that the Burg gets more years out of their transfers than Ironton does. I wish we got ALL of ours before High School lol.
Yeah really idc either way i never cared if a team had 6000 transfers or 0 just shut up line up and play football. The same people do not understand kids were coming to ironton when coach vass was here but bc their school beat ironton they never cared.
Last edited by MrFirstTake on Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I would much rather play an all columbus schedule go 5-5 6-4 like desales and make playoff runs, than play teams that have the same CB numbers complain of transfers.

I-TownFanatic
Freshman Team

Post by I-TownFanatic »

512Buckeye wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:42 pm
I-TownFanatic wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:08 pm Real question? Can the Ironton JV play the rest of the season vs. the OVC varsity and the Varsity get some games during the week against some big schools up north? I think it would be best for Ironton and the OVC. Kids are going to get hurt if they don't make the change.
How did Ironton do when they played in the SEOAL in the mid-2000’s?
Good

Return to “Football”