D5 R19 - #4 Minford vs. #1 Oak Hill at Jackson

Who wins this battle?

Total votes: 0

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

Re: D5 R19 - #4 Minford vs. #1 Oak Hill at Jackson

Post by Bushy Tail Butcher »

I just want to wish Oak Hill the best of luck!! I would love to see them win the Region, they have a great team, and have earned the respect of the Falcon fans.
I am just so proud of the way the Falcons played last night. They could have easily quit, when OH took the lead. But they didn't, they found a way to get the lead back. They showed a lot of guts, and heart. And I think it starts from the top, and works it's way down, from the Head Coach to the Freshmen. I think we finally have what all Falcon fans have always wanted, a Football Program, that can compete for the Golden Football, every year. Hopefully the Coaches can take this loss, and build on it for next year.

One more thing, and this goes out to Coach M. And if somebody reads this and sees Coach M, Ask him if he can spell B-L-I-T-Z!!!!! Ha Ha, just given him a hard time, for the last time this year. To all the Coaches, keep up the good work!!!

And Go Oaks!!!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

minfordmamma
Riding the Bench

Post by minfordmamma »

That was one hell of a game. It could have went either way. Congrats to Oak Hill you were able to pull out the win, you could have given up at the half but you came back out fighting. Good luck next week.

To the FALCONS We are very proud of what you have accomplished this season. I personally think that you showed the area last night that you were the REAL DEAL. I has been a pleasure watching you play the last four years and I had a lot of fun feeding all of the boys this year. You have been very polite and courteous. Last but not least I know that you have all made Coach Berry proud also.

PROUD TO BE A FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013FALCON
Waterboy

Post by 2013FALCON »

What a great game last night played by both teams. Congrats to the Oaks. Keep the SOC going.

To our Falcon Players and Coaching Staff: So proud of all of you! Players and Coaches were top notch all season. Nobody thought you would be contenders this year, but all of you proved them wrong. Way to play a hard fought game last night and all season.

Glad to be a part of FALCON NATION!!

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Well we couldnt not celebrate after that win...my point was u said all these people owed ya $$ when you didnt try too hard to bet..

Way to go oaks!!!

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Hahaha thats funny right there..didnt say bleedingred was with me..when i said he was buying my food it was with the $20 he paid me pal...let it go..calm down..its gonna be alright :)

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

!
Last edited by vladimir on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Cograts on a great season

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

This was a great game to watch. I wish it had turned the other way in the end but the kids on both sides played with all the energy they had and made the pricey $9 ticket well worth it. Good luck to the Oaks next week vs. the Freddies.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Vladimir...let it go buddy and stop with the private messages about the freddies hanging 40 points on us next week..atleast we do have a next week..come watch us since you will be free:)

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^Yeah, that's part of a PM message that you posted without the posters premission. Way to add whatever you want to the post.

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

Vladimir wrote:^Yeah, A PM message that you post without the posters premission.
Why would you send a message like that. You're a real idiot and a sore loser. Minford played a great game last night that they could have won and showed allot of class. I doubt they even want fans like you. Crawl back underneath your rock now kid.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

I didnt add anything and you know it! Heck i can pull it up and show anyone. Should i take a picture of the message with my phone and post the pic? I can do that!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Vladimir wrote:
crazee-oakaholic wrote: and currently bleeding red is buying my clam strip basket and coffee right now...!

This Post was made at 3:38am, you just cant get your facts straight can you? Currently means, "At this moment." When's it going to stop with you?

Maybe you should have said, "and currently [with the money I won from] bleeding red is(remove) buying my clam strip basket and coffee right now."

And maybe you should just let it go man. The Falcons lost and you are upset, but just move on. And if you didn't want your PM read then don't send it. You act like a bitter person. Take the loss and let it go. The Burg got their asses handed to them last night but you don't see any Burg posters acting like you.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ That's being taken out of context and that's also after many messages from Oak Hill posters gloating about the win. The game was all I expected out of a playoff game and I gave congrats to Oak Hill after the game. I really doubt you'd want fans from Oak Hill, not just crazee Oakaholic, posting some of the stuff they have in the PMs, so don't jump all over me.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Vladimir wrote:^ That's being taken out of context and that's also after many messages from Oak Hill posters gloating about the win. The game was all I expected out of a playoff game and I gave congrats to Oak Hill after the game. I really doubt you'd want fans from Oak Hill, not just crazee Oakaholic, posting some of the stuff they have in the PMs, so don't jump all over me.

I didn't see much if any gloating from Oak Hill posters at all..... Most posters have congratulated Minford on a great game and season!
Last edited by buckeye21 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

I never knew so much drama could be caused from having a couple drinks and celebratin a victory crazee! hahaha.

anybody know where i can watch this game? is it playing on the oak hill channel today?

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Those posts are in the PM world, not on the public forum. There's a reason why things stay in the PM area. I did congratulate Oak Hill, but I lost my temper when I read half of the PMs this morning about the Minford program. I thought it was a really good game that came down to the end and Oak Hill came out on top. I can accept that. I don't really feel that way, I know Minford posters don't feel that way, and I'm sure most Oak Hill posters don't either. That was just an off the cuff reaction that wasn't well thought out.

I will say the Minford program is on the right track, and is not the samme old Minford. Minford is still moving forward as a program by getting that playoff win and next year the goal will be two or more playoff wins.
Last edited by vladimir on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

buckeye21 wrote:
Vladimir wrote:^ That's being taken out of context and that's also after many messages from Oak Hill posters gloating about the win. The game was all I expected out of a playoff game and I gave congrats to Oak Hill after the game. I really doubt you'd want fans from Oak Hill, not just crazee Oakaholic, posting some of the stuff they have in the PMs, so don't jump all over me.

I didn't see much if any gloating from Oak Hill posters at all..... Most posters have congratulated Minford on a great game and season!
I apologize for losing my temper and letting a few comments, in the PM area, get to me.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Its ok. Vladimir i forgive you!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Vladimir wrote: And maybe you should just let it go man. The Falcons lost and you are upset, but just move on. And if you didn't want your PM read then don't send it. You act like a bitter person. Take the loss and let it go. The Burg got their asses handed to them last night but you don't see any Burg posters acting like you.
You're absolutely right, I do know better.

Return to “Football”