State Semi Finals: Wheelersburg 15 Middletown Madison 10

79Tiger
All Conference

Re: Middletown Madison vs. Wheelersburg DV State Semi-Final

Post by 79Tiger »

I didn't expect a defense dominated game. Both teams D played lights out. The Pirates need to rev up that offense before the title game and bring it back to SEO. Congratulations to both teams.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
Proud_Pirate63
S

Re: Middletown Madison vs. Wheelersburg DV State Semi-Final

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Great write up about the game.

ManitouDan2
SE

Re: State Semi Finals: Wheelersburg 15 Middletown Madison 10

Post by ManitouDan2 »

I was going to comment but a whistle blew .. I false started . ( Good gracious , WTH was up with that in a state semi final ??? The first 2-3 -4 I counted as nerves , but it lasted the entire game )

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

ManitouDan2 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:23 am I was going to comment but a whistle blew .. I false started . ( Good gracious , WTH was up with that in a state semi final ??? The first 2-3 -4 I counted as nerves , but it lasted the entire game )
If you read the article the coach for Madison says we were calling their cadence all night long but it was never called. I think Waverly did the same to us if you remember that game. We had quite a few false starts that night.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Maybe Madison is the main reason why but burg looked nothing like they did vs Johnnie's. Looked like Madison manned up and dared burg to throw deep ball. Congrats to burg another wing t team this week.

Return to “Football”