SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK 6 Zanesville @ Logan

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i figured as much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Army
S

Post by Army »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I'M HOPING FOR A BLUE DEVIL WIN BY ZANESVILLE. AND WHEN WE RUN THE TABLE THE REST OF THE WAY. WE'LL HAVE AN OLD FASHIONED TIE FOR THE LEAGUE.

You're Tiger Bait,

We in Chillicothe are thinking the same thing, except that last part, about I-Town running the tables. Instead, hopefully our CAVS will run the table. To include our game in week 10 :!: :-D

Good luck to both respected SEOAL Schools. Both Teams are a Class Act :!:

Sorry Chieftian Fans, but got to support the Blue Devils for the upset :!: :-D

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

actually army i pick our week ten matchup with you as our trap game. if chilli can beat i town, then it will be an even bigger deal.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ANY TIME ANYBODY BEATS IRONTON, IN FOOTBALL. IT'S A BIG DEAL. TRUST ME.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

might of been a big deal the burg, but i posted b4, itown is just another game. its no bigger than logan v chilli or logan v jackson. heck, its really not even a rivalry yet because one team has to at least get a win against the other.

edited for spelling.
Last edited by qualified101 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YES , WE ARE GIVING YOU SOME ROPE , AFFRAID LOGAN WON'T PLAY ANYMORE BECAUSE WE WERE UP LIKE 16-4 IN THE SERIES. NOW WE GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE WE WANT YOU, ON THE DOTTED LINE.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

blowouts and spankings, you have us right where you want us. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OH, YEA, OF LITTLE FAITH. :shock:

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Ok I am going to go with Logan by 21.......

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

holy smokies batman :shock: :shock: ldf is picking us by 21!!! i almost fell out of my chair :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

the one poll from J.J. is picking Logan by 24

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Regarding LDF score. Just because a guy is slow coming around does not mean he can't come around. Everyone sees the handwriting on the SEOAL wall.

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

I come back from college for the first time to see the chiefs dominate! Logan by 28.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Like I said before I honestly thought I-town would win....I was wrong...But Logan showed me something in that game so this week is a no brainer...I think I have been misunderstood by alot of Logan posters...Logan is a good football team and they proved to me that they can win the big game....I have them favored the rest of the year...I think Chilli will give them their best comp. Week 10 isn't it?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

loyaldevilfan wrote:Like I said before I honestly thought I-town would win....I was wrong...But Logan showed me something in that game so this week is a no brainer...I think I have been misunderstood by alot of Logan posters...Logan is a good football team and they proved to me that they can win the big game....I have them favored the rest of the year...I think Chilli will give them their best comp. Week 10 isn't it?

On paper I agree.

But I think Jackson will be a big test. Throw the GAHS game out. Anyone who has watched that series knows that "weird" things happen BOTH WAYS in that game. Reminds of the Ohio State-Michigan game in the '90s under Cooper. Jackson, like Ohio State, just cannot win that game. Gallia Academy seems to always play one of their best games, and Jackson seems to make a bunch of mistakes.

Jackson is kind of the same for Logan. The Ironmen always play a great game against my Chieftains, and I expect no different.

It's no cake walk for Logan the rest of the way, they need to stay focused each week and take care of business.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

LoganLocos wrote:
loyaldevilfan wrote:Like I said before I honestly thought I-town would win....I was wrong...But Logan showed me something in that game so this week is a no brainer...I think I have been misunderstood by alot of Logan posters...Logan is a good football team and they proved to me that they can win the big game....I have them favored the rest of the year...I think Chilli will give them their best comp. Week 10 isn't it?

On paper I agree.

But I think Jackson will be a big test. Throw the GAHS game out. Anyone who has watched that series knows that "weird" things happen BOTH WAYS in that game. Reminds of the Ohio State-Michigan game in the '90s under Cooper. Jackson, like Ohio State, just cannot win that game. Gallia Academy seems to always play one of their best games, and Jackson seems to make a bunch of mistakes.

Jackson is kind of the same for Logan. The Ironmen always play a great game against my Chieftains, and I expect no different.

It's no cake walk for Logan the rest of the way, they need to stay focused each week and take care of business.

I also think Marietta will be a good game....I keep hearing about this Westbrook kid and can't wait to see...over 1300 yards in 5 weeks is impressive no matter who you play...This one could be a score feast...I look for Angle and Westbrook to have a hayday...

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

LOGAN VS ZANESVILLE ALL-TIME SERIES RESULTS

Total Games: 17
First Game: 1923
Logan Wins: 8
Zanesville Wins: 9
Total Score: Zanesville 361 (21 per game), Logan 281 (16 per game)
Last Logan Win: 2007, 26-7 at Zanesville
Last Zanesville Win: 1998, 35-7 at Zanesville
Current Streak: Logan has won 8 straight

Year-By-Year Results:
Year ----- Location ---------- Winning Team ----- Score
1923 ---- Zanesville --------- Zanesville ---------- 06-21
1924-1990 - NO GAMES
1991 ---- Logan ------------- Zanesville ---------- 13-14
1992 ---- Zanesville --------- Zanesville ---------- 19-25
1993 ---- Logan ------------- Zanesville ---------- 07-14
1994 ---- Zanesville --------- Zanesville ---------- 10-13
1995 ---- Logan ------------- Zanesville ---------- 00-33
1996 ---- Zanesville --------- Zanesville ---------- 07-54
1997 ---- Logan ------------- Zanesville ---------- 14-55
1998 ---- Zanesville --------- Zanesville ---------- 00-35
1999 ---- Logan ------------- Logan -------------- 20-14 (OT)
2000 ---- Zanesville --------- Logan -------------- 27-21
2001 ---- Logan ------------- Logan -------------- 13-00
2002 ---- Zanesville --------- Logan -------------- 28-14
2003 ---- NO GAME
2004 ---- Logan ------------- Logan -------------- 28-14
2005 ---- Zanesville --------- Logan -------------- 23-20
2006 ---- Logan ------------- Logan -------------- 33-07
2007 ---- Zanesville --------- Logan -------------- 26-07
2008 ---- Logan -------------

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

loyaldevilfan wrote:
I also think Marietta will be a good game....I keep hearing about this Westbrook kid and can't wait to see...over 1300 yards in 5 weeks is impressive no matter who you play...This one could be a score feast...I look for Angle and Westbrook to have a hayday...

As I said, no cake walk. I don't expect the Blue Devils to roll over Friday night. Cole Hudson might be the best kept secret in the SEOAL.

This is a year for great QBs in this league. Maybe not as strong as 2003 when we had Humphreys, Gregory, and Donnie Johnson, but darn good.

Angle, Westbrook, Knights, Hudson, Schweickart, etc. Not a bad group. And any time you have a great QB you are dangerous.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

^^^^^^ I really wish Gallia fans could have watched Golden play his Senior year, can only imagine...I love games though when the QB's put their team on their shoulders and have a good ole fashioned Barn Burner...Westbrook is not much of a running QB is he?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

loyaldevilfan wrote:^^^^^^ I really wish Gallia fans could have watched Golden play his Senior year, can only imagine...I love games though when the QB's put their team on their shoulders and have a good ole fashioned Barn Burner...Westbrook is not much of a running QB is he?

He's a pocket passer. He's not a big guy, only 160lbs I think, but a good strong arm. Lefty too. It's just the way their offense is designed.

Return to “Football”