Knipp back in at Rock Hill

Buckeye77
Waterboy

Re: Knipp back in at Rock Hill

Post by Buckeye77 »

[quote="gametime"]I don't think game day has a clue about RH[/quote

I Agee he might not but for sure RH has been a bottom of the league for many years except for last year. In a league I would say before expansion was the worst in Ohio.

redmanfan
Riding the Bench

Post by redmanfan »

REDMEN95 wrote:
gametime wrote:
REDMEN95 wrote:You Can't Expect Anyone Outside The District To Apply If You Don't Put The Job Opening On The OHSAA Website!
Your saying no one knew the job was open , most coaches have jobs by may, and tell us redmen95 it went another week why didn't anyone apply then
WAS IT EVER POSTED ON THE OHSAA WEBSITE?????
Yes it was! I can post a screen shot of the post if necessary.

redmanfan
Riding the Bench

Post by redmanfan »

Game day wrote:The schedule this will be harder since are not playing river valley and I wish could remember the name of the school that last year was the first year of football. And by the way no bye week this year so they just won't get bye week points. At the end of the year tell me bringing back Todd and Bob was a smart thing to do. No more comments from me until football season starts for the disaster on the hill.
River Valley made the playoffs this past year- Jarod did a great job with these young men. RH played with every opponent this year (minus RV) regardless of the win or loss. Obviously, you were not present or you would have recognized the change in attitudes and effort.
This team hit, they tackeled, they all gave 110%.
You are just waiting for failure from this team and your comment about "disaster on the hill" is very childish and demonstrates lack of support for the kids (but that is just my opinion :) )

redmanfan
Riding the Bench

Post by redmanfan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I'm not, nor have I ever pointed a finger at anybody in that system. I think by now you'd have figured out I want it to be a success. I frankly am puzzled as to what the problem is. but if you keep doing the same things wrong. whatever they are year after year after year. then have an opportunity to change things and you don't. then it belittles people from the rock hill staff to make fun of somebody sending the coach a personal message. or telling a person to stay off rock hill topics and to post only on ironton topics. that's not and never has been the reason for seops.and seldom ever do I ever cause conflict. in fact I try to do just the opposite. if I did not give a crap, then why would I expose myself by just merely posting what I thought were some underlying problems there.as far as I'm concerned I do not have to further comment on this topic unless you further try to belittle me by throwing accusations out for everybody to see. whether truthful or not. when I know the facts. ------------ good luck to ''the tribe'' this year.
First, when 10 year old bashes the coaches, this a reflection of what parents and adults are teaching and THIS is the problem. This happens in the home not on the field and Todd and his staff have to undue this psychological mess when they reach highschool.

Second, a qualified applicant was never told they would not speak to him, you chose to beleive what others say on SEOPS.

Third, RH fans protested Andy Hall when he tried to discipline kids for drug use. He resigned because parents refused to hold thier kids accountable. (I didnt even understand your counter reference to Andy Hall).

Fourth, I never threw Todd and Bob under the bus, that statement really confused me.

Fifth, you have consistently pointed fingers at the staff for losing in the past. If you attend all Ironton games, then you have no clue to what occurs at the RH games (except for what you hear). So, how can you give an actual educated opinion or state facts?

Sixth, RH had 3/4 or more of the football team speaking and representing Todd and Bob when they were fired. One young man said at the school board meeting " I would rather go 0 and 10 with Knipp than win state with another coach." This level of commitment runs so deep and these young men adore the staff. Why shouldn't these young men have the staff they want!

Seventh, you have every right to your opinion, so we can agree to disagree. Yet, I have lived and raised my kids in the district for 40+ years, so my loyalty is quite significant!

Lastly, I have never coached with this staff, but I do have some close, personal, insight.

Be well Tiger Bait! Maybe we can have some disagreements this fall:)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'M SURE WE WILL HOSS. BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE FAILURE PERSONAL IN ANYTHING YOU DO. IF YOU DON'T, THEN YOU WON'T FIX THE PROBLEM. AND I AM IN TOUCH WITH WAY MORE PEOPLE THAN JUST SEOPS.--------------WHETHER YOU BELIEVE I WANT ''THE TRIBE'' TO BE SUCCESSFUL OR NOT IS YOUR OPINION ONLY. ------------- AND GOD LOVES YA AND THERE HAIN'T ANYTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Buckeye77
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye77 »

redmanfan wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I'm not, nor have I ever pointed a finger at anybody in that system. I think by now you'd have figured out I want it to be a success. I frankly am puzzled as to what the problem is. but if you keep doing the same things wrong. whatever they are year after year after year. then have an opportunity to change things and you don't. then it belittles people from the rock hill staff to make fun of somebody sending the coach a personal message. or telling a person to stay off rock hill topics and to post only on ironton topics. that's not and never has been the reason for seops.and seldom ever do I ever cause conflict. in fact I try to do just the opposite. if I did not give a crap, then why would I expose myself by just merely posting what I thought were some underlying problems there.as far as I'm concerned I do not have to further comment on this topic unless you further try to belittle me by throwing accusations out for everybody to see. whether truthful or not. when I know the facts. ------------ good luck to ''the tribe'' this year.
First, when 10 year old bashes the coaches, this a reflection of what parents and adults are teaching and THIS is the problem. This happens in the home not on the field and Todd and his staff have to undue this psychological mess when they reach highschool.

Second, a qualified applicant was never told they would not speak to him, you chose to beleive what others say on SEOPS.

Third, RH fans protested Andy Hall when he tried to discipline kids for drug use. He resigned because parents refused to hold thier kids accountable. (I didnt even understand your counter reference to Andy Hall).

Fourth, I never threw Todd and Bob under the bus, that statement really confused me.

Fifth, you have consistently pointed fingers at the staff for losing in the past. If you attend all Ironton games, then you have no clue to what occurs at the RH games (except for what you hear). So, how can you give an actual educated opinion or state facts?

Sixth, RH had 3/4 or more of the football team speaking and representing Todd and Bob when they were fired. One young man said at the school board meeting " I would rather go 0 and 10 with Knipp than win state with another coach." This level of commitment runs so deep and these young men adore the staff. Why shouldn't these young men have the staff they want!

Seventh, you have every right to your opinion, so we can agree to disagree. Yet, I have lived and raised my kids in the district for 40+ years, so my loyalty is quite significant!

Lastly, I have never coached with this staff, but I do have some close, personal, insight.

Be well Tiger Bait! Maybe we can have some disagreements this fall:)

If kids had there way at Ironton years ago Bob Lutz would have never been the Coach. The kids were upset that Bob Burney had left and many felt he was forced out. That is after going 9-1 winning the league finishing second in the state polls in Ohio. The rest is history!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

indeed it was 77.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

You read the comments as there are two sides. Those who want Knipp and those who don't. With both sides doing what they can to get their way. No compromise to make it the best they can for the kids. It is to prove I am right. THIS IS THE ROCK HILL WAY. I will get the Board to do as I WANT not the best for the kids. Sometimes they do good but to many ax's to grind they are using chainsaws to keep the district in turmoil. Some just love to argue.

Does Knipp deserve to coach more. Did the district give him the support to achieve as well as the community. By support that is more than just words. Which true support was lacking. The best thing is to put the past behind and build forward. If not the past will continue. As well as to answer why kids leave to play elsewhere. Just make Rock Hill the best option by hard work and honesty. Not the bully BS Politics. Kids first the BS last.

Return to “Football”