Portsmouth vs. Portsmouth West Updates

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Portsmouth/West Updates?

Post by biggdowgg »

I was just thinking of this game,,,they way we seem to struggle with the kicking game, and West has a great kicker...this game was decided on extra points..

Portsmouth makes all 3......west missed two, but did get one ,2 point conversion.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I wish I would have went down and watched this game !!

Mikenmike
JV Team

Post by Mikenmike »

siderman wrote:Bleeding Red. 5-5 or 6-4. You can't see a West thread without your negative bull crap about West. How was that dominating performance over Wellston? :122245 Your a joke

How was that dominating performance against portsmouth and fairland? :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Siderman- everyone is sick and tired of some of the West fans talking about GREAT they are. Give it up. We are all tired of hearing the crap.

how does that foot taste Siders cause you sure stuck it in yourb mouth. You have one loss and the W on the side of the helmet isnt scaring anybody. I see Burg, Minford, Valley and possibly Waverly beating West this year which puts you at 6-4 or 5-5. There is your joke buddy

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

battlecats wrote:anyone have any pics from the game?

I have some my son took from his camera phone last night,,,not real good pics, but ..you can see how crazy it was last night.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

levee lizards :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

out side the complex, before the game 8)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

doing, what he does best.... :mrgreen:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I was tired from doing the cooking all day, and set dwon for a breather. Next game in going to do what dog did and show up on crutches so I can sit around all day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

Bleeding Red wrote:Siderman- everyone is sick and tired of some of the West fans talking about GREAT they are. Give it up. We are all tired of hearing the crap.

how does that foot taste Siders cause you sure stuck it in yourb mouth. You have one loss and the W on the side of the helmet isnt scaring anybody. I see Burg, Minford, Valley and possibly Waverly beating West this year which puts you at 6-4 or 5-5. There is your joke buddy

Not trying to stir the pot, and Im not saying West is great...because of right now they are not...they have shown flashes being a very good ball club (coming back in two straight games shows heart and determination), but as of right now they aren't the team the beat in the Soc...In the second half we moved some seniors on the line, and they did a good job, and seniors on the o-line usually means success. I do think when Soc play comes around that West will be an improved team...and I'll be honest of what I have seen I have not been overly impressed with Minford, Valley, Burg, or West...The best team right now looks like Waverly, but anyway I think the Senators will rally back, make a very good season, and a playoff birth.

Trojan Explosion
Freshman Team

Post by Trojan Explosion »

GOOD JOB TROJANS!!!!
I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE SPEED ON DEFENSE , WAY UP
FROM THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.THEY WERE A LITTLE WORE OUT
IN THE 2ND HALF ,BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT, PENDLETON
AND MURPHY ARE BOTH HORSES.

I LOVE THE NEW STADIUM AND IT WAS A PERFECT SETTING WITH THE
WEATHER AND CROWD AND THE RESULT. I JUST WISH THE PORTSMOUTH
CROWD WOULD GET OFF THERE HANDS AND CHEER FOR THEIR TEAM,
WE WERE ONCE AGAIN DOMINATED BY THE OPPOSING FANS.

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

Trojan Explosion wrote:GOOD JOB TROJANS!!!!
.... I JUST WISH THE PORTSMOUTH
CROWD WOULD GET OFF THERE HANDS AND CHEER FOR THEIR TEAM,
WE WERE ONCE AGAIN DOMINATED BY THE OPPOSING FANS.

Well West fans are some of the most die-hard fans in southern Ohio. You guys seemed to be pretty loud on your side but there sure was alot of West Siders there last night cheering on the Senators!

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

WOW. What a game last night. Portsmouth has improved so much from last year. If this team can put 4 quarters together then they are going to be dangerous. I was very impressed with the Trojans defense. Some of those close losses the Trojans suffered last year are going to become wins this season. I have said since the start of the year that I can see Portsmouth going 9-1. Its only the second week of the season people. Once Portsmouth starts clicking and plays a complete football game, then this team is going to be scary good. Josh Myers is a great player. He really stepped up last night. As far as West is concerned , I still see West winning the SOC. I dont see any defense being able to handle that great running game. West WILL be in the playoffs.

sportphotos
JV Team

Post by sportphotos »

Got some great photos of both teams but taking awhile to sort through and edit. Will have them up hopefully by tonight or tomorrow night.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

sportphotos wrote:Got some great photos of both teams but taking awhile to sort through and edit. Will have them up hopefully by tonight or tomorrow night.

looking forward to seeing them

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Bleeding red you are a jerk and I think you have West Envy.

Return to “Football”