D4 - R15 - Regional Final - Ironton vs. Coshocton

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: IRONTON vs COSHOCTON Regional Championship

Post by biggdowgg »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:SURE YOU DID. WITH ONLY 3 PEE HOLES , IT CAN GET PURTY CONGESTED IN THERE.

if you was in there,that made 3 pee holes,and one A hole :mrgreen:

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Nelsonville is too small to hold this game in my opinion...but, Ill be there anyway. Go Tigers Go!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOU GUYS ARE TOO HARD ON OLE BAIT, I TELL YA.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

so tell us where the tailgate will be,,just in case we do show up :mrgreen:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

How was the seating last night???

fightingtigers45
S

biggdowgg wrote:so tell us where the tailgate will be,,just in case we do show up :mrgreen:

Well, somewhere in the parking lot...Hopefully they let us get close to the gates so anyone walking in has to walk right by us! :twisted:

tigergrad95
Waterboy

Post by tigergrad95 »

Ironton is definately the visiting team. I know that but double checked. look at the brackets on ohsaa and at the top it says the team on top of the bracket is the home team. Definately not enough seats on the visitor side for the Tiger fans and the bathroom capacity is terrible. Great that it is in the middle but in my opinion I would have driven the extra 20-25 minutes and went to Logan. Nelsonville has a nice field but when you get to the regional finals a d4 game it should be played at a d2-d3 field with plenty of seating. Also with only one way in and one way out and no police or sheriffs officer horrible getting out to the highway. On the Ironton side though I did see fans from other schools NY, Logan,

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

Coshocton is the home team. We will bring in more porta-potties.

fightingtigers45
S

tigergrad95 wrote:Ironton is definately the visiting team. I know that but double checked. look at the brackets on ohsaa and at the top it says the team on top of the bracket is the home team. Definately not enough seats on the visitor side for the Tiger fans and the bathroom capacity is terrible. Great that it is in the middle but in my opinion I would have driven the extra 20-25 minutes and went to Logan. Nelsonville has a nice field but when you get to the regional finals a d4 game it should be played at a d2-d3 field with plenty of seating. Also with only one way in and one way out and no police or sheriffs officer horrible getting out to the highway. On the Ironton side though I did see fans from other schools NY, Logan,

Wow...Looks like the city of Ironton will be standing for the most part.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

fightingtigers45 wrote:
tigergrad95 wrote:Ironton is definately the visiting team. I know that but double checked. look at the brackets on ohsaa and at the top it says the team on top of the bracket is the home team. Definately not enough seats on the visitor side for the Tiger fans and the bathroom capacity is terrible. Great that it is in the middle but in my opinion I would have driven the extra 20-25 minutes and went to Logan. Nelsonville has a nice field but when you get to the regional finals a d4 game it should be played at a d2-d3 field with plenty of seating. Also with only one way in and one way out and no police or sheriffs officer horrible getting out to the highway. On the Ironton side though I did see fans from other schools NY, Logan,

Wow...Looks like the city of Ironton will be standing for the most part.

not bait, he,ll be sitting......................in one of them new fancy porta johns....

crafty left-hander
Freshman Team

Post by crafty left-hander »

what a terrible location for a regional championship game. Not enough seating and restroom facilities are terrible.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Welcome back to Boston Field!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

crafty left-hander
Freshman Team

Post by crafty left-hander »

Boston Field, which isn't big enough to accomodate the amount of people that will be at this game, I would much rather drive 15 more minutes to logan.

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

TIGERS90 wrote:That was the perfect game for Ironton...It is going to give Lutz a lot of things to work on this week that will only make us a better team...I didn't want it that close...however...I am glad that we came out on the winning side...the close score though could be a good thing...I think it only makes us tougher to beat...

Surprise........I am in total agreement
Winning tough close games makes you a better team.
Winners have a knack for finding ways to pull out victories.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I know where I will be on Saturday.
:lol:

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

fbfever9 wrote:WINNERS in DIV Tonight

R13
Chagrin Falls
Woodridge

R14
Ottawa-Glandorf
Orrville

R15
Ironton
Coshocton

R16

Last night I made the long trip to Uniontown Lake and watched Woodridge beat previously undefeated Girard. The facility was the nicest high school stadium I have had the privilege of being in.

Girard lost their composure and I think it kept them out of the game.
One of Woodridge's go to WR's was taken off the field on a back board. It was on the first series. Thankfully he returned to the bench in the fourth quarter. He sustained a concussion. I believe this means he will not play next week.

Woodridge has defeated #3 seed Martins Ferry and #2 seed Girard. Next week they face #1 seed, undefeated Chagrin Falls. The two teams met earlier this year with CF winning 32-26.

The two playoff games are the only games I have seen Woodridge play, I think they would have a hard time stopping a power running team.

Lil&BigBucksMom
Riding the Bench

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom »

Welcome Back Ironton to Boston Field and welcome to Coshocton!

Good to meet you last night Tiger Bait. And thanks for trying to show me how you get the crowd loud! You guys just need to learn our Go, Go, Go....! lol

ny bucks 98
Waterboy

Post by ny bucks 98 »

Hope to watch another great game at boston field there was two good games played this weekend.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Bait can't go to Nelsonville again - he might be a wanted man up there after his bathroom accident on the way up. . . :lol:

(just kidding). 8)

tigersportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tigersportsfan »

it's officially on the site as Boston Field.

Return to “Football”