SVC 2010

Who wins in 2010?

Total votes: 0

M46
Riding the Bench

Re: SVC 2010

Post by M46 »

Piketon has new talent and speed. Alot of Tuff line and QB Jamie can throw and run.Tailbacks have best speed in svc. Only competitors are westfall and adena! Mcdowell,Evens, Waddell,Spencer

frogger9
Waterboy

Post by frogger9 »

True,
huntington probably wont be winning the league or doing anything outstanding.
But before everyone on here starts running there mouth about high school boys, at least get your facts straight.
Perkins did move back to huntington, and i'm pretty sure Dylan Gragg is playing this year for the Hunstmen, he had 106 tackles
last season.

Watchthegame
Waterboy

Post by Watchthegame »

Good Luck to the Streaks and Coach Gullion and Staff

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

Xtoxxviii wrote:
CANNIBAL wrote:wait wait (xtoxxviii) your all wrong on your list my friend.
Give the human wrecking ball “The Double Duece” 30+ carries a game and the Shermans are contenders.

HeII Thomas at Adena would win the State with a smash mouth running back like that. Its not too far fetched to think the Mighty Shermans could at least win the SVC with a HOSS like #22 as the center piece of the offense.

Just ask opposing D-linemen which SVC RB they think can lay the lumber………………
Chunky butt didn't do very well at Piketon last year. Looking forward to the game this year. I say both teams need to put a woop on huntsman and trace. I say Piketon, westfall and adena and shermans will be good games this year

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

pantherclawdefense wrote:I think it will end up something like this.

1 Paint valley
2 Westfall
3 Unioto
4 Southeastern
5 Zane trace
6 Piketon
7 Adena
8 Huntington

Trace,Adena,Piketon...all 3 have lost alot on both sides of the ball and have alot to prove.
Lmao more like Piketon above ya there and westfall then adena. You forgot Piketon has fastest backs in svc or did you forget about waddell and spencer? They have a line this year too. Southeastern has a guy faster but he didn't play football last year from grades.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

M46 I agree Piketon has some speed demons, but the fastest? I would be willing to say Westfall's got the speed to match and possibly surpass that. at this time until I hear different I will go with match. With just the freshman that came in I would say there are 2 to match with sammons and statton, then there Luke Kline whose a soph. And salvito ( though he is starting out as the JV QB) so like I said for now I will go for with match. Then the WF QB has alot of speed. The list is big and it will be interesting to see how Keller uses them all.

bigboss
Riding the Bench

Post by bigboss »

M46 wrote:
Xtoxxviii wrote:
CANNIBAL wrote:wait wait (xtoxxviii) your all wrong on your list my friend.
Give the human wrecking ball “The Double Duece” 30+ carries a game and the Shermans are contenders.

HeII Thomas at Adena would win the State with a smash mouth running back like that. Its not too far fetched to think the Mighty Shermans could at least win the SVC with a HOSS like #22 as the center piece of the offense.

Just ask opposing D-linemen which SVC RB they think can lay the lumber………………

Chunky butt didn't do very well at Piketon last year. Looking forward to the game this year. I say both teams need to put a woop on huntsman and trace. I say Piketon, westfall and adena and shermans will be good games this year
"Chunky Butt" only had 9 carries that came against piketon last year, I watched from the stands. Unioto blew that game by passing the ball all night long.

haha :)
Riding the Bench

Post by haha :) »

Huntington beat Portsmouth Notre Dame 14-0. In Two Quarters..

warningtrackpower
All Conference

Post by warningtrackpower »

SVC fans, the information to join the 2010 Fall Pick'em Contest is now up at www.svcsportszone.com

Great prize package again this season. Picks include football and volleyball games.

ford7
Waterboy

Post by ford7 »

Huntington beat portsmouth notre dame and portsmouth sciotoville east in their last two scrimmages. Watch out for Green and White Boys are looking tough. Huntingtons Defense only allowed a total of 103 all purpose yards in the combined scrimmages. Offensively Huntington returns all 5 starting offensive linemen Quaterback Scottie perkins runningbacks Mike smith and Tyler leith. I guess we will see what the boys are made of this friday they open up with lucasville valley

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I thought LONG and hard before posting this and all I gotta say is IF keller does not make a few changes it'd gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng season for Westfall. This team has the potiential there to go into the playoffs but watching them Friday night either West Jeff is gonna win the state or we really sucked. guess we will find out comee friday night.

No I am not picking on the boys who go out and play, and everyone on here knows i have done nothing but 100% brag about the mustangs, I will be there to support them win or loose. But fridays scrimmage looked like a biddy team playing a colllege team. Lets hope things change before they play eays Valley friday night.

Riding the Bench

mstangmom wrote:I thought LONG and hard before posting this and all I gotta say is IF keller does not make a few changes it'd gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng season for Westfall. This team has the potiential there to go into the playoffs but watching them Friday night either West Jeff is gonna win the state or we really sucked. guess we will find out comee friday night.

No I am not picking on the boys who go out and play, and everyone on here knows i have done nothing but 100% brag about the mustangs, I will be there to support them win or loose. But fridays scrimmage looked like a biddy team playing a colllege team. Lets hope things change before they play eays Valley friday night.
You know, Keller is one heck of a coach. And Westfall is one heck of a football team, im sure these boys including Keller will find a way to turn around their season, even though coming back froma terrible scrimmage. im Sure that the will come back on friday night and show the SVC what they are made of

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I keep thinking that HAHA I really do. but with what we were shown Friday night if I was keller I would be worried about even winning one game. I know he will turn it around one or another He has some of the fastest and most skilled players in most of the league. he either doesn't have them in the right spots or they haven't learned how to play together yet.
All I know is something has gotta change.

Back-up QB was better than starting QB and the back up was the only score on the board. but when he used the backup they ran the same play over and over. with onle a pass here and there and even then there was a problem with the timing.

Heres hoping we see something better come Friday night win or lose I will be there cheering them on and bragging about the good points of each game

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

mstangmom wrote:I thought LONG and hard before posting this and all I gotta say is IF keller does not make a few changes it'd gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng season for Westfall. This team has the potiential there to go into the playoffs but watching them Friday night either West Jeff is gonna win the state or we really sucked. guess we will find out comee friday night.

Well ya also got to remember they aint gonna show all their stuff. It was a scrimmage and I think west fall 1 and Piketon or adena 2 in svc.

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Must have run out of transfers

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Shoelace Westfall was winning way before those kids from last year, it has nothing to with transfers. Stop making excuses for you own teams faults.

M46 I would love to think that too, but if thats the case then why hasn't westfall done that in the past?

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

mstangmom wrote:Shoelace Westfall was winning way before those kids from last year, it has nothing to with transfers. Stop making excuses for you own teams faults.

M46 I would love to think that too, but if thats the case then why hasn't westfall done that in the past?
See what ya mean. Same problem with Piketon. New line not in sink with backs . Maybe little nervous? I say both will wake up or adena will take it.

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

lol - that well was running dry before the mass of transfers last year and that saved them last year.

Riding the Bench

They'll pull together.. But idk, I just dont see Piketon at the top this year..
Adena
Unioto
Westfall
Southeastern
Huntington
Piketon
Paintvalley
Zane Trace

Dont be mad about my post, Just an opinion. everyone has one.

ford7
Waterboy

Post by ford7 »

hahaha shoelace i love that lol in the forum people are talking about bad westfalls lookin in others there talkin about winning the SVC. Looks like they need some more transfers tell scott keller to get on the phone with rockhill or irontons players hahaha

Return to “Football”