WK10 Vinton County 2-7, 1-3 @ Wellston 3-6, 1-3

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Re: WK10 Vinton County 2-7, 1-3 @ Wellston 3-6, 1-3

Post by viking4life »

boilermaker wrote:Wellston Big in this one .

Louie 15 ,,,some clown from Vinton county started the normal we are great in basketball so I thought i would try and get him fired up ...... :122246 Surprise it worked ,,,what a GooF! :aaaaa14
Oh my friend we are great in basketball...wellston not....we struggle in football...wellston also...Im not fired up Im just speaking truth lol....we have 1 TVC win... wellston also....so wellston and vc about same caliber of teams now.

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

I will admit wellston probley win this game. VC has took great strides to improve actually 2 wins in a season most we had in long time im proud of them. I think in 2 years we shall be better. We need time get our new coach system put in and learned. But as you noticed Im not predicting state playoffs like I seen some wellston fans do this year. But win or looses VC did great this year keep it up!!!

Rocket50
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket50 »

Viking4life,If you want to talk other men sports, where you guys at during baseball season?.....Thats right nowhere!
As for Prater yeah he might not able to stay healthy but he is healthy for this game and he himself could beat this team!
Also if you want to talk wins, you beat Waverly who our 5th-6th grade team could beat & you barely beat Meigs, if I recall right Meigs didn't touch the endzone against Wellston!

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

Rocket50 wrote:Viking4life,If you want to talk other men sports, where you guys at during baseball season?.....Thats right nowhere!
As for Prater yeah he might not able to stay healthy but he is healthy for this game and he himself could beat this team!
Also if you want to talk wins, you beat Waverly who our 5th-6th grade team could beat & you barely beat Meigs, if I recall right Meigs didn't touch the endzone against Wellston!
Yet you only have 1 TVC win huh...Dude its like that pot calling kettle black...when ur dumbass realizes you guys didnt set no records then you will be ok..Now ur posting 1 man can beat vc omg you make me lmao..yea well I enjoy ur post keep showing everybody ur a dumbass!!!

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

viking4life wrote:
louie_15 wrote:Man.... I might be mistaken, but I thought the topic was supposed to be about the Wellston and V.C. football game this Friday? If it still is, I'm going to give me opinion and say I believe it will be a hard faught rivalry game. I think both teams will be ready for this one. I think they match up better up front, rather than at the skill position. I look for Wellston's skilled players to perform well and that will be the difference Friday night. viking4life, who is the person form V.C. that played in the NFL? Just wondering?
jason caudill...was free agent by bengals wasent a career but atleast he made pro...both knees was bad and had to stop his career...he was in few games before was released due injury.
Jason Caudill was one of the best athletes that has come out of this area. I watched him in high school when he was tall and thin, and then when he bulked up at ohio university as a pulling guard and dominated 3 techniques in every game I watched. He was an animal. I remember he entered the draft as a Junior in 1994-1995? with the great offensive lineman NFL Draft that included Orlando Pace. He did not get drafted, and I can never remember him ever at an NFL team. If im wrong then I appologize, because I believe he definetly could have if he waited and entered the draft as a senior. BUT.... I have enjoyed watching all area teams this year and i wish them all the best in the future. But, as Boilermaker stated earlier, the topic is about Wellston vs. V.C. this Fridat night. Not basketball, not wrestling, not water polo. Dont make excuses for the predicted upcoming loss on friday by v.c. because of how v.c. will beat them twice in basketball. Mark my word, you will not see me and Boilermaker on here during basketball season making excuses for Wellston's Basketball team if they get beat by V.C. Read the topic you are posting on please.

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Good Luck to both teams. This is a great rivalry and is fun for the kids. Every team goes through some down times, but it is looking up for both squads. That will make for some great Football this year and years to come between these two Schools. To some of the players it ill be the last game that play for their respective teams. Go out and have fun, the memory will stay with you for the rest of your life. Good luck to you on Friday night and in the years to come. Thanks an Old and Proud Viking

bobcatfan4728
Freshman Team

Post by bobcatfan4728 »

louie_15 wrote:
viking4life wrote:
louie_15 wrote:Man.... I might be mistaken, but I thought the topic was supposed to be about the Wellston and V.C. football game this Friday? If it still is, I'm going to give me opinion and say I believe it will be a hard faught rivalry game. I think both teams will be ready for this one. I think they match up better up front, rather than at the skill position. I look for Wellston's skilled players to perform well and that will be the difference Friday night. viking4life, who is the person form V.C. that played in the NFL? Just wondering?
jason caudill...was free agent by bengals wasent a career but atleast he made pro...both knees was bad and had to stop his career...he was in few games before was released due injury.
Jason Caudill was one of the best athletes that has come out of this area. I watched him in high school when he was tall and thin, and then when he bulked up at ohio university as a pulling guard and dominated 3 techniques in every game I watched. He was an animal. I remember he entered the draft as a Junior in 1994-1995? with the great offensive lineman NFL Draft that included Orlando Pace. He did not get drafted, and I can never remember him ever at an NFL team. If im wrong then I appologize, because I believe he definetly could have if he waited and entered the draft as a senior. BUT.... I have enjoyed watching all area teams this year and i wish them all the best in the future. But, as Boilermaker stated earlier, the topic is about Wellston vs. V.C. this Fridat night. Not basketball, not wrestling, not water polo. Dont make excuses for the predicted upcoming loss on friday by v.c. because of how v.c. will beat them twice in basketball. Mark my word, you will not see me and Boilermaker on here during basketball season making excuses for Wellston's Basketball team if they get beat by V.C. Read the topic you are posting on please.

The best football player to come out of VC went to play for Navy was a force on defense a captian if my memory serves me correct. But that doesn't matter come friday night Wellston will win.

Rocket50
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket50 »

Viking4life, you keep stating we have 1 win, I know this, but come Friday night it will be 2 wins which will put you down in last again for what the 3rd straight yr?

VIKED_MAN
Varsity

Re: Vinton County 2-7, 1-3 @ Wellston 3-6, 1-3

Post by VIKED_MAN »

Caulker10 wrote:Wellston, no way they'll lose to vc in there last game at home... Sorry
Not so fast my friend! :aaaaa1 There is a way, and that way is if the Vikes score more points than the Rockets.
GO VIKES

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Caulker10 wrote:All I've got to say is there a COUNTY team, they should be able to smack everybody around. You kno, since every team they play are a small TOWN school.... I could only imagine if there was a Jackson county high school...
I know that is meant as a jab at Vike4life, but you bring up a thought. For some time now, VC football program has suffered...Not any of the kids fault, but look at the size of the team that they usually have. Small, to say the least. Maybe some of this was coaching problems... I dont really know, but this new head coach does seem to making a difference. Does that mean that, now, the potential exists for more kids to go out for football? We hope so. If just 10 to 12 more kids went out for the team, that means more rotation, more rest for other players. That does make a huge impact on a teams performance. If you look at most of VCs games, the past couple of years, you would see a trend of decent performance in the first half and most of the way into the third qtr. It may be a "county" team but they play mostly teams that field another 15 to 20 kids. Just an observation.

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

louie_15 wrote:
viking4life wrote:
he was signed as a free agent to the bengals witch like i said he did not play long due to the bad knees...before released due to injury...my point was he could play football and basketball both!

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

Yes Snider was a beast also, power house.

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

viking4life wrote:Yes Snider was a beast also, power house.
I agree. There has been a lot of talent come from Wellston and V.C. If you stop and think about the young that went on to play college ball and the ones that should have, there is a lot of good football players. I'm looking forward to the day when these two teams are playing for the TVC title at the end of the season.

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

louie_15 wrote:
viking4life wrote:Yes Snider was a beast also, power house.
I agree. There has been a lot of talent come from Wellston and V.C. If you stop and think about the young that went on to play college ball and the ones that should have, there is a lot of good football players. I'm looking forward to the day when these two teams are playing for the TVC title at the end of the season.
Yea both schools do have talent..Hell this area has plenty talent!!! VC took a hit when the best coach that they ever had was ran out of town!! They tryed get him back few years back and of course he said no since he was $hit on when they ran him out. But we hired new coach and I hope he gets it going next season..Hell this year was a improvement!!!

J.B.Books
Waterboy

Post by J.B.Books »

Don't forget that Prater kid, Curt's oldest son, he is the best player since Snider (1994) or Todd Braden (1998) or Ryan Caudill (1999) to come out of Vinton County.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Rocket50 wrote:Viking4life, you keep stating we have 1 win, I know this, but come Friday night it will be 2 wins which will put you down in last again for what the 3rd straight yr?

Actually VC wont be last this year as they beat the same team Wellston beat. Also, VC wasnt in the basement last year either as they beat Belpre. In fact, VC finished last in 2008 but prior to that, the last time VC finished last in the TVC was all the way back in 1982.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Wellston in OT!

FLASH-G
Riding the Bench

Post by FLASH-G »

boilermaker wrote:Thats all that needs to be said NYBUX. Tell him to keep working to play a real sport!
Boilermaker what sport did you play? That's right none you have been on here talking trash like you were some kind of football star and never played a sport in your life. Wellston has great kids just like Vinton County let them play the game and try to keep your mouth shut since you don't know what you are talking about.

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

Dundas wrote:
Rocket50 wrote:Viking4life, you keep stating we have 1 win, I know this, but come Friday night it will be 2 wins which will put you down in last again for what the 3rd straight yr?

Actually VC wont be last this year as they beat the same team Wellston beat. Also, VC wasnt in the basement last year either as they beat Belpre. In fact, VC finished last in 2008 but prior to that, the last time VC finished last in the TVC was all the way back in 1982.
Dundas I was gonna tell them that but they talk out their a$$ thay have no clue as you can tell...yea they really know their football...LMAO

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

FLASH-G wrote:
boilermaker wrote:Thats all that needs to be said NYBUX. Tell him to keep working to play a real sport!
Boilermaker what sport did you play? That's right none you have been on here talking trash like you were some kind of football star and never played a sport in your life. Wellston has great kids just like Vinton County let them play the game and try to keep your mouth shut since you don't know what you are talking about.
flash are you serious he never played any sports and he runs his c@ck sucker like he has and knows it all...really he hasent LMMFAO...LOOSER

Return to “Football”