D5 R19 - #3 Wheelersburg vs. #2 Fredericktown at Nelsonville

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Re: D5 R19 - #3 Wheelersburg vs. #2 Fredericktown at Nelsonv

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
Deathcluth2010 wrote:According to jjhuddle they have the region winner playing region 20 but that can change at the region championship
the last couple yrs the winner of 19 plays the winner of 17. that would suck though to lose in the state finals that bad. at least you'd have a nice silver trophy that says d5 state runner up
Yea I know...thats just what the brackets look like but it states that it could change in the state semis

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

If Lima Central Catholic wins region 18, the winner of region 19 will play Ursuline of region 17. It seems to me the OHSAA wants the possibility of an all private school state championship game.

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

Ok I just put what I seen so who knows

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

Gates will open at 5:00 PM and parking will not be available until 4:00 PM. Parking is $2.00. Pre-sale tickets are being distributed Tuesday morning and are $7.00. Tickets purchased at the gate are $9.00.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

90buckeye wrote:Gates will open at 5:00 PM and parking will not be available until 4:00 PM. Parking is $2.00. Pre-sale tickets are being distributed Tuesday morning and are $7.00. Tickets purchased at the gate are $9.00.
Hey we are leaving REAL early, probably around 1 so we'll get there around 2:30ish. So If we can't park till 4:00, where can we set up for Tailgating? Last year we got there early and we had to park in the back row of the lot. Will they let us in there?

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

We can probably let you in the back row again as long as you guys promise to clean up. We ended up with a bunch of trash, empty (and full) cans and bottles of certain beverages, etc. and can not have this again. My cell number is above ...feel free to call when you guys get close and I'll meet you at the gate to show you where you can park.

Please consider attending the Athens County Tailgating Championships in Nelsonville on Saturday. There's a thread on this web site: http://southeasternohiopreps.com/forum/ ... =1&t=75753.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

90buckeye wrote:We can probably let you in the back row again as long as you guys promise to clean up. We ended up with a bunch of trash, empty (and full) cans and bottles of certain beverages, etc. and can not have this again. My cell number is above ...feel free to call when you guys get close and I'll meet you at the gate to show you where you can park.

Please consider attending the Athens County Tailgating Championships in Nelsonville on Saturday. There's a thread on this web site: http://southeasternohiopreps.com/forum/ ... =1&t=75753.
Thanks, I don't see the #. Message it to me.
I promise you this though, that mess didn't come from us. We clean everything as we mess.
I will call you when we arrive.

Old Bulldog
Freshman Team

Post by Old Bulldog »

Wheelersburg Seniors - You've earned the right to be here. Very few people beleived you had a chance to be here after the first two games. Minford was supposed to end your season but you pulled together and played one of the best games I've seen and you haven't looked back since. It'll take another performance like that this Saturday. One play at a time. One game at a time. You can do this! Together.

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

I messaged you my cell number.

Thanks for being considerate and cleaning up after yourself.

Good luck to both teams Saturday!

jungle cat
Freshman Team

Post by jungle cat »

The Freddie will hit you, they are a solid football team. It will a big challange for the Burg.

PirateFan
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan »

90buckeye wrote:Gates will open at 5:00 PM and parking will not be available until 4:00 PM. Parking is $2.00. Pre-sale tickets are being distributed Tuesday morning and are $7.00. Tickets purchased at the gate are $9.00.
We like to arrive to the games early but don't do any tailgating. Will we be able to be let in to park a little early too?

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

jungle cat wrote:The Freddie will hit you, they are a solid football team. It will a big challange for the Burg.
I don't think this statement is shocking anyone.
We all know that the Freddies are for real and that the task is high.

& Might I add this.... THE Pirates will hit you HARD!!! (Ask Valley, Oak Hill, Minford, Ironton, West etc.) Burg is a solid football team. It will be a big challenge for the Freddies. As it ALWAYS has been in the history of these two FINE ball teams!

Good luck to both, but mostly to Burg! ;-)

Soho
Waterboy

Post by Soho »

Burg 45
Freddies 13

Why? Burg is mad as hell.

Soho
Waterboy

Post by Soho »

I take that back.

Burg 63
Fred 61
3OT

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Did OHSAA change the rules this year about charging for parking? NY did not charge for parking at all during the regular season, or is this permissable since it is a second round game?

Just curious, as I have read repeatedly, that unless a team charges to park during the regular season, that they are not allowed to charge during the post season.

If so, I'm having a little trouble driving 45 miles (one way) to watch a HS football game that I have no ties to, and then paying $11 to get in the gate. If that's the case, I'll just listen on the radio. Between gas, parking, and the ticket, that's $20 bucks for me. Not sure that it is worth it.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Steely Dan wrote:
Did OHSAA change the rules this year about charging for parking? NY did not charge for parking at all during the regular season, or is this permissable since it is a second round game?

Just curious, as I have read repeatedly, that unless a team charges to park during the regular season, that they are not allowed to charge during the post season.

If so, I'm having a little trouble driving 45 miles (one way) to watch a HS football game that I have no ties to, and then paying $11 to get in the gate. If that's the case, I'll just listen on the radio. Between gas, parking, and the ticket, that's $20 bucks for me. Not sure that it is worth it.
They charged last year also when Burg visited. I Think.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Answer me this........ WHY??????? Why have your starting QB returning kicks?
I could not understand why Burg did this Saturday.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

I am pretty sure every second round playoff site I have ever been to charged for parking. Some that come to mind are Circleville, Lancaster, Jackson and Nelsonville. I would guess that is standard across the board and it is usually $2. The worst part is that it took us over an hour to get back off of Rt 78 from the game last year, so don't get in a hurry to get out of there because it won't help.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

4th n Goal wrote:I am pretty sure every second round playoff site I have ever been to charged for parking. Some that come to mind are Circleville, Lancaster, Jackson and Nelsonville. I would guess that is standard across the board and it is usually $2. The worst part is that it took us over an hour to get back off of Rt 78 from the game last year, so don't get in a hurry to get out of there because it won't help.

I never understand why people rush to there car to get out of a place. A lot of people have missed the Burg players singing the school song after a victory and that is a shame. It is really neat to see.

I'm usually one of the last ones out of the stadium and I almost always walk to my car, get in and get out of dodge. No waiting for the crowd to leave.

The $2 to park beats paying $10-$20 like you'll pay at a Bucks game and with that you'll park 5 miles away.

Logan_Buckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Logan_Buckeye »

hey, someone from nelsonville on this thread, get me some ticks... I'm a NY 86 grad and follow NY everywhere, even my daughter follows NY and she's never attended an NY school...lol... She goes to logan, but faithfully follows NY and nearly gets beat up every friday for wearing NY clothes... :) Anyway, someone needs to get me 3 ticks to this game...please...lol... Message me if someone can get me ticks at the discounted pre-sales prices...

Return to “Football”